New SIB Weapons Charts

Very helpful indeed, + rep is comming for this :D

:evilking:

Nice chart , very useable

Good work, very usefull:yay:

Why does it require 7 levels above SIB to max Svempa X1 when I thought the norm was 4 levels? :scratch2:

Adaped Montgomery Anabolic (L)

is missing from the Laser carbines chart. It does actually have different levels compared to the normal one. It is also the only type of Montgomery that appears to be available to be bought.

Are these weapons on the chart the only crafted ones that give SIBs? If others are being ignored, because people blindly follow these charts, then this hurts the crafter economy as no one is interested in other items that would do the same job with varying advantages/costs.

+rep for this very useful set of charts.

I would like to make a request. How about a chart for MF chips? To start with the data, the SIB range of First Gen Attack Chip III is 0-9.

There is an interesting quirk in the SIB weapons, where the attacks/min do not get maxed at the level the weapon does, but at the next one, i.e for XT the attacks / minute go to max at level 74, and not 73 where the weapon itself maxes.

There is an interesting quirk in the SIB weapons, where the attacks/min do not get maxed at the level the weapon does, but at the next one, i.e for XT the attacks / minute go to max at level 74, and not 73 where the weapon itself maxes.

Yes, this is a known 'issue'.

However the miis rate IS maxed... (or rather at its minimum) at the stated levels... which is the main point in using maxed weapons.

True, but perhaps you can include another parameter on the chart that says maxed attacks?

True, but perhaps you can include another parameter on the chart that says maxed attacks?

I think it's always one more level in Hit after getting 10/10 HA till you max the number of attacks. I've never seen an exception to that (other than the Mentor Claw which was bugged) but I haven't studied it in detail :)

Actually it is one more level in hit and damage, it was the extra dmg level that got me to max attacks

The point of the charts to to show when the Skill Increase Bonus period is active for any particular item.

When the stated levels are reached, there is no more skill increase given.
It is the point at which the item reads "not anymore".

While it is true that gaining another level for most items provides the full functionality of it, it is not a part of the skill increase and therefore not a part of these charts. Adding such information would only crowd and confuse the presentation.

Thanks for you input and understanding,

JEHU

A great job well done.:yay:

Any chance of getting the Rocktropia weapons add to the cart. :)

Thanks again.

Any chance of getting the Rocktropia weapons add to the cart. :)

I started a thread about these awhile back... there is still to little info about these weapons to create a chart for them. Given a bit more time, I will certianly add a new RT weapon chart or assimilate them into there respective professions.

thanks ;)

JEHU

Can I get a moderater to change this threads name to:

'New SIB Weapons Charts'

This will help to differentiate it from the other SIB chart threads.

THANKS

Can I get a moderater to change this threads name to:

'New SIB Weapons Charts'

This will help to differentiate it from the other SIB chart threads.

THANKS

You see this
report.gif
-image? Yes? Use it :)

I've been thinkinga bout the powerfist and club chart and ... shouldn't the order of Omegaton Power Claw Mentor and Loughlin Smacker Three(L) be reversed?

I've been thinkinga bout the powerfist and club chart and ... shouldn't the order of Omegaton Power Claw Mentor and Loughlin Smacker Three(L) be reversed?

All the charts are sorted by starting SIB lvl.

Both start at the same level (7), and I have no idea why one is before the other. Honestly not worth the edit, but thatnks for your powers of observation :rolleyes:.

'You must spread some rep around before giving it to remontoire again'
So +rep comin 'lol'

JEHU

Is there a SIB chart for Mindforce chips too ? I did a quick search in the Mindforce and Items\Weapons subforums, but didn't find it.

Would be cool to have one :cool:

not maxed but no sib?

so I still have lev 0 in Ranged Laser and Laser Sniper. My opalo is at hit ability 4.2/10. but both my sib's say not anymore. why is this? I thought that i would have learning bonus until level 4 or something in ranged laser and laser sniper?

what am i missing here?

so I still have lev 0 in Ranged Laser and Laser Sniper. My opalo is at hit ability 4.2/10. but both my sib's say not anymore. why is this? I thought that i would have learning bonus until level 4 or something in ranged laser and laser sniper?

what am i missing here?
Its a bug. From reports I've got, you still get SIB. But it doesnt say so on the information, everygun ingame now says Not Anymore. In which case people should file a support case about this bug (since its part of the Terms of Use you agreed to, to tell them of any "bugs" in their system) at planetcalypso.com. to let MA know as I have done. Hope that clear it up :)

ok

Its a bug. From reports I've got, you still get SIB. But it doesnt say so on the information, everygun ingame now says Not Anymore. In which case people should file a support case about this bug (since its part of the Terms of Use you agreed to, to tell them of any "bugs" in their system) at planetcalypso.com. to let MA know as I have done. Hope that clear it up :)

thanks for the quick response. it sure seems that im getting a lot less skill now that it says 'not anymore' even though i should definitly be in the sib range.

bug report filed, lets see what they say in 48 hours, lol

Last edited:
thanks for the quick response. it sure seems that im getting a lot less skill now that it says 'not anymore' even though i should definitly be in the sib range.

How do i file a bug case? is that on a forum or in game?
http://www.planetcalypso.com/home/. Login same as ingame. Then go top right corner of the page, you will see "My Support Cases" click it. Then click "Request Support", then "Submit a Case" fill in the right criteria's. Category: ingame, subject of query: bug reports, summary: No sib on sib weapons. Fill in the description of what you think has happened, giving details. Your ingame location when it happened/time, then finally press, finish! :). Edit: seems you figured it out, gd on you :p

response to bug

I received this reply to my bug report today.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are encountering with the SIB in your opalo. I have forwarded your report to our developers for their investigation and action. They are now looking into this and hope to have a solution as soon as possible. We can not provide you with an ETA but as soon as this issue is fixed we will post it in our News sections.

Please follow up the developments on this and other systems in our News and Support News sections.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Myriam | Planet Calypso Support

I am pretty surprised that such a wide felt bug hasnt been publicly acnowledged seeing as it effects all new players. (or maybe it was somewhere and my confusion on the issue and hours of forum serching failed:laugh:

I am pretty surprised that such a wide felt bug hasnt been publicly acnowledged seeing as it effects all new players. (or maybe it was somewhere and my confusion on the issue and hours of forum serching failed:laugh:

Maybe they need many more people to report it before they pretend to be "proactive". This is just the usual bog standard holding reply.

Back