New SIB Weapons Charts

I can't seem to find either of the Montgomery weapons or a Breer M4a on auction and my Riker UL3 is telling me I don't have a SIB for hit or dmg even though I'm only at 12.1 on my damage profession.

Everything gets kinda jacked up at that point in the weapons chart. I ran in to the same problem. Just use your Riker ul3 until you get close to maxing the damage range on the next weapon then move on. At the point you are at, dmg lags behind hit pretty bad. The montgomery is massively expensive due to high markup and limited supply. I think there's only one dude actually making them right now. The breer m4a was also pretty sparse on the auction house a couple weeks ago when I was working on skilling that weapon up. Don't get too caught up in thinking you need to move on to the next weapon. Nothing is going to happen fast, just keep using your ul3 till the breer m4a damage is near max, then move up to it. After that it's taurus time, which is oh so fun :)

Cheers,

-Sky

I can't seem to find either of the Montgomery weapons or a Breer M4a on auction and my Riker UL3 is telling me I don't have a SIB for hit or dmg even though I'm only at 12.1 on my damage profession.

The SIB messages are bugged, and say "Not Anymore" even for items you are 0 HA on. You have to look to see if your damage = max possible damage, and if your HA = 10/10. Or you can compare your profession level with the maxed levels in entropedia.

Entropedia seems to be wrong as it says that the UL3 maxes at 13.6 skill and I maxed it out at about 12.4 skill.

Entropedia seems to be wrong as it says that the UL3 maxes at 13.6 skill and I maxed it out at about 12.4 skill.

Could you update entropedia then?

excellent work man +Rep well deserved.

Any plan on updating these great charts to include weapons from other planets?

Any plan on updating these great charts to include weapons from other planets?

kingjehu has left EU & the Forum. So I don't think an update will happen. Was wondering same thing when I remembered him saying something about leaving. Someone else could add the new weapons in the same laying but you'd have to use an image editing software or something like that and I'm not up to the task.

Last actvity was on: 06-06-2011 21:18
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?200699-Selling-out-skills-and-some-gears...&highlight=

kingjehu has left EU & the Forum. So I don't think an update will happen. Was wondering same thing when I remembered him saying something about leaving. Someone else could add the new weapons in the same laying but you'd have to use an image editing software or something like that and I'm not up to the task.

Last actvity was on: 06-06-2011 21:18
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?200699-Selling-out-skills-and-some-gears...&highlight=

I thought you said you were going to be taking this task up at first... I had to reread that.. Anyways I was going to look at.doing this but I dont habe ps on my laptop... Best I would do is some sort of text chart :(

~Danimal

I thought you said you were going to be taking this task up at first... I had to reread that.. Anyways I was going to look at.doing this but I dont habe ps on my laptop... Best I would do is some sort of text chart :(

~Danimal

You can still do it :)

http://www.gimp.org/

looking forward to your work,

narfi

I can confirm that I have retired.

I would offer to help someone who wanted to take on these charts but all the old files I had are gone.
Even I would have to start from scratch.

There has been A LOT added since I did these charts, and keeping them up to date with constant VU changes and new content is a significant challenge.

I would do it if someone paid me in PED :laugh:

*Fades back into the shadows*

JEHU

need new sib weapon chart...

need new sib weapon chart...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?223597-Skill-Increase-Bonus-Charts-v2-0!&p=2893829#post2893829

This is my latest charts... with main series weapons from all planets for 4 common ranged weapons.

Honestly at this point with 3-4 planets constantly adding new weapons the task of maintaining up to date SIB charts is basicaly unmanageable. The population and use of these forums no longer justfies the work required to maintain the charts. Much fewer ppl and mostly just whining over the game rather then the helpful resource hub it used to be.

JEHU

Herman ASI - 8 R

Upgrade Herman ASI - 8 R to Tier 1

Lysterium Ingot 0/37
Melchi Crystal 0/19
Pile of Garnets 0/7
Blazar Fragment 0/14
Tier I Component 0/7

Arkadian TT weapon

need to do new SIB charts

bumping this up in case someone is willing to update these charts with the new generation of weapons

Yes I'll nod in agreement at the benefits of this being updated whilst scratching my chin ponderously with one hand and thoughtfully cupping my balls in the other.

Back