Male | Male
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At the rate that new TPs are being added, I don't think we'll need to use TP chips, as we'll only be a few meters away from a TP.

This guy loves to run and walk (maybe you should organize "The first official club calypso walkers")

LOL

Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
    Society
    Odysseus Unbound
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One would almost think they've given this low priority to stop oldtimers from chipping out and leaving...
    Account Created 2006-03-07Casual (yet CLD holding) player.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sledge Sledge Sulaweyo
    Society
    Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollongong View Post
    One would almost think they've given this low priority to stop oldtimers from chipping out and leaving...
    To some degree it makes sense to disable chipping after a VU like the one we had. The idea is to just stop ppl from chipping out after the first impression and hopefully after 1-2 weeks all is settled.

Ok that said we all know that it's not like that as the VU is getting old now and still no minor upgrade (software development minor update - 10.1).
    Imho it's a bad move to not have an ETA on this as skills were a major market thing for all the time EU is around.
    Not that they are worth much when some highlvl players start chipping out and MA keeps throwing skill events out.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Master Dave Master
    Society
    NBK Miners
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollongong View Post
    Probs very true.

I seen a few people selling up and saying there skills will be available for sale when they can be chipped out.

IMO....

All mindforce will be comming back sooner or later, its part of entropia, they wouldnt just pull it out without replacing it with something else.
    For a start its what pulls in new players to the game, and without them entropia would die.

Like MA/FPC said, the reason for the removal of TP chips was so that everyone was on a level playing field when it came to exploring the new calypso.

As for sweating, well there was sweat bugs and things in VU 9 that they no doubt want to get rid of. The bugs were probably part the reason for the awfull sweat price at the end of VU 9.

I miss my TP chip but on the up side, the price of mindforce chips are falling so by the time they come back i will be able to afford a minor TP chip
    Do Unto Others As Others Would Do Unto You.
    Globals: Hunting; 8 Mining; 0 Crafting; 1
    HoFs: NONE

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Jr View Post
    This guy loves to run and walk (maybe you should organize "The first official club calypso walkers")

LOL
    Well, it's more out of necessity than choice.

I agree with others that it's put everyone on a level playing field and also allows/forces us to look/appreciate the new scenery since MA have done a lot of work to create it so they want to make sure that we see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2