PERC / Pricefinder - whats next?

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
Heya.. as you may have noticed PF and PERC has been updated quite a lot recently...

We would like to know what the community would like on the page next.. (we do not whish to have a forum on the page)...

:D

One thing i could like to see is an article of the dos and donts of PE like a guide on how to behave i can bring my thoughts about it if needed but i cant really offer to do the article

Hally said:
One thing i could like to see is an article of the dos and donts of PE like a guide on how to behave i can bring my thoughts about it if needed but i cant really offer to do the article

Hally there is
On the main page to the right under...
. Recommended Reading
.. Behaviour in Project Entropia

But the link is screwed it points to Price Finder heh

oh havnt noticed either mebby i should take a closer look :)

I think you need to look closer as well faus... The lisk does point to the right article :D

A calypsian market indicator would be nice. Like the Dow Jones Industrial Average...

DD
:evilking:

Starfinder said:
I think you need to look closer as well faus... The lisk does point to the right article :D

Sure, NOW it does!!! But only after Faustian PM'd me and I fixed it :)

See, faults are fixed so fast that is seems that the fault was never even there :laugh:

Devil Doll said:
A calypsian market indicator would be nice. Like the Dow Jones Industrial Average...

DD

This could be investigated. ;)

Dirk said:
This could be investigated. ;)

the S&P, Skins and Pins tailoring index.. (regular, fine, soft hide, thin, fine, reg wool, and orange paint)

the CMI, cheap mineral index (any ore with a tt less than .10 or whatever. i.e. lyst, belk, etc)

the EMI, expensive mineral index (any ore with a tt of .5 per rock and up, dont really know these minerals, iron, narc?, but other widely used ones.. duru? erdo?)

the VMI, Valuable materials index (gold, valurite, rugaritz! platinum, dunkel? binary?)

*dash grins*

The UIA

Uber Item Average

Shadow, Mod Mercs etc

DD

yeah... we can do that... ill think of something tomorrow when im sober... and post it :D

Back