equip the mineral seeker radar when (accidently) closed it

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

I wan't to be able to equip the mineral seeker radar when i have (accidently) closed it and cant find my claim :(
yeh i know you alway can check the cords for it but i like the radar
anywhays, happy mining : )

I also thought about it but I'd make the Extractor searching for claims starting with the closest.

Good idea. ;)

Yeah its very annoying to sometimes rund around looking for claims you have dropped in the area, not having to look @ co-ords would make our life easier :D

Good idea, I've been there and done that too.I think we should be allowed to reactivate it.

would be nice to activate it to find a claim in the first place....thats seems to be imposible for me lately

would be nice to activate it to find a claim in the first place....thats seems to be imposible for me lately

:laugh: awesome

I also thought about it but I'd make the Extractor searching for claims starting with the closest.

I'm kindof diggin (pun intended =oP ) this idea. The extractor should have it's own little pop-up window with arrows pointing to the nearest claim, approximate value left in the ground, etc, etc.

Or claims should appear on regular radar like we've been asking for years now. :rolleyes:

when you open a claim deed the logical thing would be that your finder gets equiped and show you where the claim is

Or claims should appear on regular radar like we've been asking for years now. :rolleyes:

Good thing! can't be to hard for them to implement i think.
Im going to start another thread that i am curious about:
Which ideas of improvement that has been posted on this forum has actually been implemented in to the game?

I've done this hundreds of times, most often due to lag. Simply showing claims on the radar would save so much pain...

they should show mining claims on the radar..... as well as people on your friends list a different color dot(like society mates), and the names of mobs within your 'inner radar circle' when you run the mouse over them.

Some nice ideas,

but,

ain't gonna happen - waste of breath.

Stuck with using coords.

:o:

Back