Extent on customisable clothes

Zingking

Guardian
I hope I am not off the ball with this one, but who thinks that Mindark should allow use to design out own clothes (if they do call me a n00b, cuz i didnt know) Like i wanna be able to see people make suits, gowns, everything, is this not possible?

Err... there's tailoring you know, you can make clothes with that.

And most of them are customizable, so it means that you can paint/add texture to them.

But are you talking about Participant Content or just to ask if it's possible to make clothes ?

-Danix

I thought, what he asked about Participant Content clothes 3D models.
So you could create your own exclusive clothes.

Don't think what MA/FPC could do that. If you asked why, answer is simple - RCE (since it could easy ruin whole market).

Are you sure you are in the right game :scratch2:

I.

I for one would like a way to make an outfit unique.It is getting harder and harder to be *original*because we are liminted to the Bp's,colors,textures MA sees fit to give us. The end result is very pricy addicton for me lol. At the very least i would love to see more Bp's drop and more color options .

you can make some pritty unquie clothing but the down side to this is teh more unquie clothes are more expensive to make. Mixing colours with textures creates some very unquie styles.

I t would be nice too see more styling of clothes though but unless some starts crafting in teh clothes area not a lot will change. As most things in this game they arer to expensive to do. I would say thinsg like clothes and furniture face masks should be a lot cheaper too do over things link crafting guns and armour. reason being they are less needed in the game.

Back