ATH: My first 1!!!

Saw this in-game .. Gratz! :wtg:

But who are you lol, no offence? :)

Were you on condition, and gambling... or just skilling on quantity.

I ask because if it was condition, I may recognise the name.. we see globals whizz by.

Did you truely get lucky on Quantity, or gamble on Cond. ?

Wow that's Huge!!! Huge Gratsies :D

Big GZ buddy!!!

You were the one that really got me started on crafting (for which i should hate you since i've never really gotten anything too good from it yet ;) and i've crafted more than you now i think!)
so i'm really excited to see this!
MM is having a good month i see! Too bad i'm too busy to play and get mine.

Big gz to a nice player :)

I could have sworn I gratz'd this thread already! :ahh: (just saw it's the 2nd)

Just like I said in-game : big, huge, 60million residue worth of congratz ! :yay: :dance:

It's been a long time coming - so spend it wisely ! :thumbup:

ps - he's Murat Equa Dorius - as it says in the ath ;)

Last edited:
I got a 700+ one right before this and was like... AWWW DAMN! LOL BIG Gratz! :yay:

Wow!!! that is a lot of peds!!

Gratz :yay:

just don't spend it all in one place..

plz share :laugh:

wow huge gratz

very nice one

ubba gratz:yay::yay:

spend those ped wisely, big gratz :)

hey nice hit buddy. i saw that and i had to do a double take to make sure it was really you lol. maybe i should start crafting these ;) i would probably lose about the same as my hunting losses anyway lol

btw. lol first ATH. any ATH is good man. i'll take a global haha, but your first ATH... lol plan on getting a second?

damnit your pushing my ath further down the list :rolleyes:

Congratz! :yay: spend it VERY wisly =)

gratz, some nice ore amp!

Huge gratz mate... well deserved :cool:

Big gz equaaa!!!

Gratz!

Funny how people tend to say "My first ATH" - as if they expect them to keep rolling in :laugh:

Congratulations!

dont agree on the spending wisely tho..

I think you should just craft the OA101 even harder and get the peds back into the circulation and hope for an even bigger hit :D

Nice one gratz ;)

re

BTW, I always craft on condition, never been on quantity even not if I was skilling.

and thnx all :D

Big Gratz from a Big MMI partner.

Congratsulations, not so many ATH's in VU10 yet :>

Gratz!

Funny how people tend to say "My first ATH" - as if they expect them to keep rolling in :laugh:
My thoughts too :p

Nice ath big gratz :yay::yay:

Gratz for a nice ATH.

But what's the point having lots of skills, crafting high lvl BP and having very bad return when you can ATH on a lvl 1 print? There have been so many ATH on OA101 and other lvl 1 attach BPs, it clearly shows that skills become more and more useless.

And yea, spend them very wisely because "the dynamism gives, the dynamism take back X2"

Take care,

The point of higher bps (Which ATH maybe as much as lvl 1 or 2 bps i think... which can still seem low) is MU mostly :p
no MU on these little things... just big HOF or nothing.

Seen in game.. GZ!
Nice to see your ped card a LITTLE BIT fatter :D

big big grats! i like making those to but that is something i never got! w00t for you! awesome hit

BIG gratz EQUA :)

Back