Make it real... Almost...

Nobleone

Prowler
Society
Obsidian
Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
We have Entropia Outfitters making some EU clothing IRL... So if you could somehow have the EU weapons made as IRL replicas which would you choose to buy?

Personally I would want a replica of my Bravo with my scope and lasers included...

Yes, I am an addict and I promise to seek help soon...:yay:

My Opalo SGA, with scope+Laser and bottom Laser too...as a PAINTBALL GUN :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

*walks away mumbling and occasionally laughing maniacally*

I'd love my bicak blix made real :D

It would be awesome if it sounded the same too :p

I'd love a Havok Thong !

LOL Sevvy... I was thinking about replicas for taking along to fancy dress parties or to game expo's where MA & FPC might have a stand... I am sure you will look fantastic in your havoc thong...:ahh:

I think the Starkhov AS-147 I have would be sweet as a replica :thumbup:

I'd love a Havok Thong !

Hmmm... speechless, Sevvy :laugh:

I think I'd have to go with any of the rocket launchers. They'd make a really cool potato launcher.... or as they do it in Australia.... a frog launcher!

NO!!

YOU BUNCH OF SILLY BOYS!!

The coat looked liked a silly plastic mac... cos thats what it is!!!

You dont want some silly plastic toy gun sent to you!

No you dont!!

Now grow up, playing a game is one thing.. playing with some silly toy and dressing up in a silly mac is quite another thing!!

Dont go there!

Now behave...Dont make me come over there lol!! :laugh:

Daft, the lot of you :D

Oh I want a silly toy please :yay:

Gimme a Urban Stalker wooot

:sniper:

NO!!

YOU BUNCH OF SILLY BOYS!!

The coat looked liked a silly plastic mac... cos thats what it is!!!

You dont want some silly plastic toy gun sent to you!

No you dont!!

Now grow up, playing a game is one thing.. playing with some silly toy and dressing up in a silly mac is quite another thing!!

Dont go there!

Now behave...Dont make me come over there lol!! :laugh:

Daft, the lot of you :D

Awww DJ spoils all our fun... Let's go around the back of the bike sheds and check out Sevvys new thong...:yay:

Jing Gong A-3 Justifier MK II
Jing Gong Marber Echo-Type Plasma Annihilator
:yay:

btw Jing Gong is an airsoft manufacturer

Oh yes! Replicas of the guns would certainly be awesome, and even more if made into airsoft guns. :D I'd get a spring Opalo for cheap, eco fun, and electrical Brodys, two of them with extra large magazines... ahhh... :silly2:

I think I could modify an MP5 to look like an MKII :)

IIRC, someone playing with a 3d lithography setup did make a small scale Opalo or other gun replica. There were posts onthis forum.

Yep. Here!

you wear the plastic mac and I'll get the Powerfist...

:yay:

Back