Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
You may have seen my SIB charts here:
new-sib-charts.html
or here:
new-sib-mining-charts.html

I decided to try a similar approach for the crafting professions.
Even Solaris' outstanding charts didn't touch the crafting profession...

Whats included:
1. Start SIB, the required lvl to begin the skilll bonus period.
2. End SIB, the lvl at which the skill bonus ends and max chance of success.
3. Cost/M, the cost per click

Hopefully these charts will help to see the fastest and cheapest way to skill up in these engineering professions.

Some of these crafting blueprint groupings are easy, others are much more extensive and will have to figure out the best approach.

I intened to group by profession / blue print book:

Rolling out the first set here:

COMPONENTS:

Mechanical Engineering

Electronic Engineering

Metal Engineering

JEHU

Last edited:
More Charts...

WEAPONS
All Blueprints (L) are SIB, charts show unlimited SIB blueprints.
-----Laser Weapons

-----BLP Weapons

-----Melee Weapons

-----Plasma, Gauss, Support
NO charts needed for these professions.
* Gauss has 1 rare BP, support has 0, and plasma is just 2: W. Heatray A and B.

ARMOR
All Blueprints (L) are SIB, chart shows unlimited SIB blueprints.
*note that the chart shows a range of cost/click depending on which armor piece,
refer to entopedia for part specific costs.

ATTACHMENTS

TOOLS

TAILOR
All Blueprints (L) are SIB, there are NO unlimited SIB blueprints.

CARPENTER
ALL blueprints are SIB.

TEXTURE
ALL blueprints are SIB.

ENHANCERS
ALL blueprints are SIB.

For the unfinished crafting profession charts I would refer you to:

entropedia blueprints

Use the column selector to choose profession, and you can limit/sort by your area of interest.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks for all the work you have done to make this charts :D

But i have a qustion, Why would you include the cost per click with markup ?

The little problem is that markup is changing all the time,

-Danix

But i have a qustion, Why would you include the cost per click with markup ?

The little problem is that markup is changing all the time,

-Danix

I used the markup price because when i go to look at a BP on entropedia that the most important stat to me. It represents the REAL cost per click. I understand the realtime limitation that it has but most items MU doesnt fluxuate that dramatically.

I am certainly open to changing the stat to reflect the strict material cost without markup, if that is what is most benificial to the majority of crafters out there interested in using the charts.

Any other crafters like to weigh in on this issue or add other suggestions fire away!

To be honest I don't think these SIB charts are really very useful for crafting. The BP levels are standard and familiar to any crafter. And if you want to compare markups/costs/etc, Entropedia presents the data better than these charts could, and updates markup figures automatically.

Keeping those numbers up to date is really important. As an example, just look at the current price and trend of Garcen Lubricant to see why.

To be honest I don't think these SIB charts are really very useful for crafting...

Well I'll hold off, and listen to some posts here...

Don't want to waste a load of time and effort if they aren't much help to the crafting community. :dunno:

Well I'll hold off, and listen to some posts here...

Don't want to waste a load of time and effort if they aren't much help to the crafting community. :dunno:

You can do some of the other things you haven't done yet instead :) Or have you done everything now? :D

I dunno, I'd be interested in seeing some of the weapons charts, if you decide to make it/them.

I dunno, I'd be interested in seeing some of the weapons charts, if you decide to make it/them.

I will probably continue the crafting charts based on requests...

Something like two-three requests for a profession
and i'll knock out the chart(s).

I'd really be interested to see the crafting chart for laser weapons

Might not fit... but you shouldn't add cost + MU together... instead itd be better to see them seperate, although as one person said they always change...

But...

If you had a TT per click and then saw the ~MU extra cost itd give people an idea of whats better to click.

Like should I click something that is 1TT per click +.05MU or 1.25TT per click +.50MU?

Might not fit... but you shouldn't add cost + MU together... instead itd be better to see them seperate, although as one person said they always change...

But...

If you had a TT per click and then saw the ~MU extra cost itd give people an idea of whats better to click.

Like should I click something that is 1TT per click +.05MU or 1.25TT per click +.50MU?

Nice Suggestion... I'll have to think on how that might work.

Ya its just a helpful idea... like why click something that sure is a bit more TT if Im paying a huge premium for the skills in materials, or I can click something a bit cheaper for SIB still skills like the previous a bit less TT/click/skills but its way cheaper :D....

Nice work dude :)
what ^ said
most of the components only require 2 or so ...components?!!!:cool:...so would it be too much trouble to actually see the required materials for the bps?

+rep for a job well done though

I used the markup price because when i go to look at a BP on entropedia that the most important stat to me. It represents the REAL cost per click. I understand the realtime limitation that it has but most items MU doesnt fluxuate that dramatically.

I am certainly open to changing the stat to reflect the strict material cost without markup, if that is what is most benificial to the majority of crafters out there interested in using the charts.

Any other crafters like to weigh in on this issue or add other suggestions fire away!

The problem is, that cost with markup isn't worth shit if you don't know cost without markup :)

I know ppl could just check out entropedia for this, but might be better to make it it average markup in % - And TT per click...

A W E S O M E work for every charts, if you need any help to do the crafting one, feel free to ask me, if you want details about BPs etc ...

nice chart , but why not make them in excell and with a cost to click relation.

maybe you could speak with candyman from bob the builder or witte from entropedia , to manage to make something online.
It would reduce your job and make something usefull for all crafting at same time.

Anyway , thanks for your effort very interessing work

maybe you could speak with candyman from bob the builder or witte from entropedia , to manage to make something online.
It would reduce your job and make something usefull for all crafting at same time.

That's an interesting thought. If you could use a data feed from another site and use that to dynamically update your charts it could be an interesting tool.

It wouldn't be like the SIB charts you've done for other professions which are static and only need to be updated if new items are added to the system. It would be more like a graphic representation of the blueprint tables from Entropedia.

How you would do this, I have no idea :D

That's an interesting thought. If you could use a data feed from another site and use that to dynamically update your charts it could be an interesting tool.

It wouldn't be like the SIB charts you've done for other professions which are static and only need to be updated if new items are added to the system. It would be more like a graphic representation of the blueprint tables from Entropedia.

So you're suggesting something like a dynamicly updated Entropedia? I like it, and it wouldn't be too hard, if someone dedicated an account/computer to crawling the auction for market values. Not too difficult coding, for someone who knows how, I would think. You could probably get it updated daily, maybe 2 or 3 times if you set it so it only checks each item once in a set amount of time. I don't really know enough Java for it (don't even know if Java could do it,) but I bet someone here could write it. Anyone know how and have a lot of free time?

In a forum, i guess it can be done with a forum bot.

Program a forum bot that everyday checks Entropedia price per click.

It does this by crawling and collecting all data, then it edits the post and replace with new data.

OFC you need to host the bot in a server

:scratch2:

uuuhhhhh...

I just learned how to put a link in a post... :laugh:

I will ask around about a colaborative effort if such a chart / website seems to gain traction.

Collectivley I think the included elements discussed so far would be:

1. BPs arranged by lvl, cost per click and/or increasing SIB
2. Materials listed.
3. Self updating auction values.

How is this any different then what entopedia offers aside from looks?

JEHU

:scratch2:

uuuhhhhh...

I just learned how to put a link in a post... :laugh:

I will ask around about a colaborative effort if such a chart / website seems to gain traction.

Collectivley I think the included elements discussed so far would be:

1. BPs arranged by lvl, cost per click and/or increasing SIB
2. Materials listed.
3. Self updating auction values.

JEHU

Hahah your like me, wasn't to long ago I learned how to put a picture in... or I guess took the time to learn how to put a picture in :D

So you're suggesting something like a dynamicly updated Entropedia? I like it, and it wouldn't be too hard, if someone dedicated an account/computer to crawling the auction for market values. Not too difficult coding, for someone who knows how, I would think. You could probably get it updated daily, maybe 2 or 3 times if you set it so it only checks each item once in a set amount of time. I don't really know enough Java for it (don't even know if Java could do it,) but I bet someone here could write it. Anyone know how and have a lot of free time?

No, that is one way to do it but wasn't what I was suggesting. I'm suggesting using feeds from PEAuction like Entropedia does (via RSS I think) to track the prices. And the basic data (ingredients, level) could be taken straight from Entropedia (just copy and paste since it's static data).

It's not, it's just a different way of presenting the information. Personally I'm happy to look at tables full of numbers on Entropedia, but some people might prefer a graphic.

It would need to be programmed, it's not as simple as just making a spreadsheet as you've done for your other charts.

It's not, it's just a different way of presenting the information. Personally I'm happy to look at tables full of numbers on Entropedia, but some people might prefer a graphic.

I made the charts because they offered something that the current charts and entropedia did not offer, not just a change of astetics but a collection of useful information not complied elsewhere.

It did not translate as well into the crafting profession, and I don't see how the scale of integrating live data into the chart makes it practically more useful then the entropedia is, so for now I will leave it be.

Last edited:
As with the other charts, Awesome work man!

Other professions to be completed by requests, if you wanna see one then post a request (include suggestions to maximize its usefulness too)...

Attachments

Tools

Tailoring

Materials

Weapons
broken down by individual proffession (ie, laser, blp, longblades)

Armor

Furniture
I am interested in Texture Engineering. As well as Tailoring.

I am interested in Texture Engineering. As well as Tailoring.

ALL texture blueprints are SIB.

Tailoring is a bit more complex and might work into a decent chart.
I Don't have the time to do it atm, but when i can get back to these I'll try tailoring.

Back