FYI: bonus reward system for every new depositing player

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

I which a bonus reward system for every new depositing player i enlist. :cool:

id love to see this too but you know they wont do it cause people would just take advantage of it and make muiltiple accounts ... :mad:

Aaaaw you got my hopes up, I was just about to start 58000 new accounts! :(

:laugh:

it works well on poker sites!
you cant do a system that makes you earn by doing multiple accounts yourself!!

If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafecard, you could win items (only first time)

but i guess it doesn't happen. :)

But i once deposited 10€ using paysafecard and got a Ore detector :yay:

id love to see this too but you know they wont do it cause people would just take advantage of it and make muiltiple accounts ... :mad:

They could limit it to Credit Card or bank order deposits. Making a new Bank Account including the fees for a new Master-Card just to get some free crappy item would be too much effort I guess.

They could limit it to Credit Card or bank order deposits. Making a new Bank Account including the fees for a new Master-Card just to get some free crappy item would be too much effort I guess.

garrrrrrrhhh

MI NEED MORE CRAPPY ITEMS

*put a fake moustash and go to the bank*

HI, MI NEED OTHER BANK ACCOUNT !

Ok, what's your name

MIRSTER ICOGNITO

*after creating another bank account (which he spent 10.000$) he went to planetcalypso.com, created a new account and deposited using his new bank account*

*You recieved a full settler armor by depositing for the first time !*

YAY, MI HAVE NOW TWO SETS OF SETTLER, MI GO GIVE TO FIRST AVATAR AND DELETE SECOND; GUAHAHAHA

*in the next day his account was perm banned from Entropia Universe*

Yeah, i guess you're right

btw for all that dont know , if u use paysafe or Ukash the first time u will get a free gift :D

a paysafe orefinder or a Ukash gun + some ammo

Back