ranks on EF

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
anoyone know how theyre going? or just random?

* mindbuster popping up :D *

edit:

0 weak
10 young
25 mature
50 old
100 stalker
150 provider
250 prowler
400 guardian
500 dominant
1000 alpha
1500 devastator
2500 Old Alpha

(this is not an exact list! please post ur posts+rank when u get new rank ill try updating it!)

Last edited:
After how many posts youve posted.

*points at self* Devastator Skam! Yiharrrrrr!

As Skam said, but i guess you mean the list of different ranks, well, you have to find out ;)

Some have been confused with the "Stalker" rank, as im an old pregold player i made the list as that, back then "Atrox Stalker" was only a little harder than Atrox Young, same with Atrax Stalker which doesnt exist anyone but have been replaced with "Mature".

But there's still Berycled Stalker around, also pretty easy mobs, that havent changed, yet.

That's my excuse for using "Stalker" as one of the first ranks, eventhough you might see it as a huge dangerous mob.

But all, please make a list of current rankings, look at ppl's postcounts and their ranks and make a list :)

(moving this to "About EntropiaForum")

Last edited:
*points ad MB's rank* I've never seen an Atrox Administrator. :tongue2:

Oh and I thought being a Stalker was cool. =/

Whenever I hit the next post limit, I'm going to have to start looking at my old posts and deleting them.

Besides, If my info already SAYS "stalker" I dont have to inform them of the laws that govern me in my country.

*peeks through the blinds*

[edit: provider?! grrr.. *dash starts deleting posts*]

[on a side note. who likes that n.e.r.d. track? "im a providahhh, an i looov ya"]

[second edit: besides. the true test of coolness is the 'joined' date .. all the original hardcore uber elites joined in jan 2005.. everyone else jumped 'on board' (punny!) in february 2005. *ducks oncoming trout*]

yay im a stalker :D

careful or ill stalk you at night... o_O

Dash Smashing said:
[second edit: besides. the true test of coolness is the 'joined' date .. all the original hardcore uber elites joined in jan 2005.. everyone else jumped 'on board' (punny!) in february 2005. *ducks oncoming trout*]

w00t im a hardcore uber elite too :cool:

MindBuster said:
As scam said

sKam! GAHHHHH :banghead: X)

Dash Smashing said:
Aww, Im febuary. :( Dont annoy the Devastator!!
Incoming! :trout:

Gruye said:
yay im a stalker
Its you lurking in the bushes outside my house? :mad:

Skam said:
Its you lurking in the bushes outside my house? :mad:

dammit. i was trying to be real quiet too... :(

ah well... i guess i could go try another house :dunce:

Darkaner said:
oh, i think i saw one wandering around a while back... :D
heh... im not really one to talk... not only am i "puny" im also "old"... *sigh*...

what is 10k? :eek:

Hitman said:

Well the letter 'k' is used as an abreviation or prefix meaning "kilo" greek for "thousand", so 10k means 10000 :wise: And by posting this answer I get one step closer to my 10k:th posting ;)

ok... well around 160-? is provider... rest i dont know (anymore..

Last edited:
Ozgod said:
Well the letter 'k' is used as an abreviation or prefix meaning "kilo" greek for "thousand", so 10k means 10000 :wise: And by posting this answer I get one step closer to my 10k:th posting ;)
wow... youve got quite a ways to go for that... gl. ;)

hey pretender--i think mature may very well be down to 25, as the avatar ETROPIA has 26 posts and hes mature... but he also has a "mediocre" rep. perhaps thats another "secret" factor?
Hitman said:
ummm... topic? but i may be wrong... i just thought this thread was on "ranks"... :confused:

Zasz said:
hey pretender--i think mature may very well be down to 25, as the avatar ETROPIA has 26 posts and hes mature... but he also has a "mediocre" rep. perhaps thats another "secret" factor?ummm... topic? but i may be wrong... i just thought this thread was on "ranks"... :confused:

Rep is completely seperate from rank as far as I understand it.

DD
:evilking:

1,000- 1,500 is ALPHA :girl:

Zasz said:
hey pretender--i think mature may very well be down to 25, as the avatar ETROPIA has 26 posts and hes mature... but he also has a "mediocre" rep. perhaps thats another "secret" factor?
im well aware of that thx... or at least, as aware as anyone else. but since pretender was saying that you are mature at 30 posts... and this guy had 26 and was mature... i noted that he also had a "mediocre" reputation, which took me about 90 posts to recieve. i figured this might be one of those "secret" factors mb was speaking of.
but yes, like i said, i know rep normally has nothing to do with rank. ;)

As near as I can tell here are the rankings so far...

1500-?? Devastator
1000-1499 Alpha
500-999 Dominant
400-499 Guardian
250-399 Prowler
150-249 Provider
100-149 Stalker
50-99 Old
25-49 Mature
10-24 Young
0-9 Weak

DD

Devil Doll said:
As near as I can tell here are the rankings so far...

1500-?? Devastator
1000-1499 Alpha
500-999 Dominant
400-499 Guardian
250-399 Prowler
150-249 Provider
100-149 Stalker
50-99 Old
25-49 Mature
10-24 Young
0-9 Weak

DD

ty :)

now its waiting for skam to get a new rank

I hope the highest rank is chirpy old alpha :D

Zasz said:
yeah huh.... skam the terminator ;)

rofl that would be a good one... anyways... i think the next rank is gonna be around 2k posts for her...

Knuckles said:
I hope the highest rank is chirpy old alpha :D
*sniff, sniff* do i sense an oxymoron heading my way? ;)
OT: lol knuckles i just read your avatar-pic for the first time... i had never realized what it said before :D

lol

I would say 10k should be called unbeliveablenator :wise:

hehe

Darkaner said:

:rofl:
I cant find The Aprilfool Guardian ;)

Zasz said:
yeah huh.... skam the terminator ;)

I prefer the term "bunnisher" or "fluffinator" thank you.

so, i saw svetlana having over 2300 posts and still devastator....damn, someone needs to post more :D

Pretender said:
so, i saw svetlana having over 2300 posts and still devastator....damn, someone needs to post more :D

lol- ya, I think I've been at devastator since 1500 now... so it seems to have stopped or levelled off :( lol

Svetlana said:
lol- ya, I think I've been at devastator since 1500 now... so it seems to have stopped or levelled off :( lol

2500 it will change ;)

DD

Devil Doll said:
2500 it will change ;)

DD

Hmm... to what? Ultimate Spamminator perhaps? :silly2:

*Sveta- wonders how her husband gets this information

Back