Flame war against AC vs ingame AC

there is now AC in game , so using the ingame feature dont break rules...so the rule arguement dont stand anymore..

*sigh*

Again, there is no AC in game. There is an auto mode for crafting. Selecting it does not click anything for you. The need to continually click has been removed thus removing what some perceived to be a need for an autoclicker.

Again no rule has changed. The EULA did not change. The arguement against third-party software has not changed. Auto clickers are STILL NOT ALLOWED. Nothing has changed in that regard.

*sigh*

Again, there is no AC in game. There is an auto mode for crafting. Selecting it does not click anything for you. The need to continually click has been removed thus removing what some perceived to be a need for an autoclicker.

Again no rule has changed. The EULA did not change. The arguement against third-party software has not changed. Auto clickers are STILL NOT ALLOWED. Nothing has changed in that regard.
semantic use of word just to avoid the point...
Call it how you want , it still does the same job...
and still , you come picking on my word , to fix them , but yet you dont reply to the question...
sp yes eula did not change , yes its not and exact AC in game, yet we have an auto mode that do exactly same job like an cliker , but we dont see any anti AC screaming after MA.If the anti AC had an argument diferent than the rule , they would have scream after MA...
Which is a very interessing point to see now...
so everyone is happy with it...very good , i am happy with that...
It just make the whole things more clear...The only argument was "rule" problem...

and still , you come picking on my word , to fix them , but yet you dont reply to the question...
sp yes eula did not change , yes its not and exact AC in game, yet we have an auto mode that do exactly same job like an cliker , but we dont see any anti AC screaming after MA.If the anti AC had an argument diferent than the rule , they would have scream after MA...
It just make the whole things more clear...The only argument was "rule" problem...

AC is verry different to what we have now.
When a lot of people used AC you would get them autohealing att revivals which was the most irritating shit ingame next to autoskilling evade or dodge during events by setting the avatar to run from revival to the spawn.
I never got irritated att people using AC while crafting but the other uses where irritating and immoral gamewise.
Now we have a system where crafters can batch manufacture therefore lowering prices to an acceptable level without having to be autohealed every time you revive.

If you say so. I see the two as very different things. It seems to me that you want to group them together to prove a point. So be it.

Well, not really. They both create the same end product. But they really don't do the same job. But again, I guess that I am just a stickler for defining things properly.

Like I said before, there is no auto clicker in the game. I just don't see why anyone would complain about auto clickers in the game if there are none.

Everyone seems to be happy with the auto mode, yes. I hate to beat a dead horse, but the "rule" problem you speak of just doesn't apply here.

or, maybe many of those against autoclicking where against the idea because they interpreted it as rule breaking, so weren't willing to risk using AC. with an auto mode provided ingame, the option is available for all, up front and clear. so there is no advantage, perceived or real. problem solved really.

those against autoclicking where against the idea because they interpreted it as rule breaking, so weren't willing to risk using AC.

That is so true!!
Also it states:"Boo you dared to take a risk and I don't, that's unfair"
Obviously there lies a big truth in this line. However I do think there are other people against AC due to different reasons than not taking a risk.

Been too long in EU/PC to just swallow the Auto Mode too easy.
Yes, it's nice to have, yes wayyyy easier to craft, but in what way will
we lose? Nothing comes for free imo when it's about EU/PC... :D ;)
Ah yeah, think I know after I ran some hundred textures, in what way we
will lose, might be circumstances but it sure was notable... ;)

Ah yeah, think I know after I ran some hundred textures, in what way we
will lose, might be circumstances but it sure was notable... ;)

Are you hinting on the fact, with this automated mode selected, it slims your chance of breaking even on that run? Or MA has noted -5% on this automated mode for any avatar who uses it? :scratch2:

Are you hinting on the fact, with this automated mode selected, it slims your chance of breaking even on that run? Or MA has noted -5% on this automated mode for any avatar who uses it? :scratch2:
My ROI has gone up, while skillgain is more or less dead... :D

*sigh*

*sigh*

To speak with McCormick...

Aaahhh, the auto mode....

Or was it an ingame AC for all professions and activities after all?! Then why I only see positiveness in this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...68296-version-update-10-1-2-content-list.html

Or was it childishly argumenting by the Anti-AC squad all the time...

Flame me for drawing attention one more time to this subject. But I must point it out one more time. I just cannot stand hardheaded narrowminded people that force their moral upon others. Definitely not when it's based on some vague part in the EULA.

And now I am done with it once and for all. Finally MA/FPC gave me my very much needed ingame AC.

Reactions: Wed
Automode, not AC. :)

When using an autoclicker, I cannot hear it click. Let's say it is software that simulates the effect of clicking a mouse button in an automated way. Auto mode....

When using your so called "auto mode" in PE, you are using software that simulates the effect of clicking a mouse button in an automated way. Auto mode...

Whether you call it AC or AM, it doesn't matter. It has the same result. And you mr, well, you are a perfect example of the kind of people that I am describing in the OP.

When using an autoclicker, I cannot hear it click. Let's say it is software that simulates the effect of clicking a mouse button in an automated way. Auto mode....

When using your so called "auto mode" in PE, you are using software that simulates the effect of clicking a mouse button in an automated way. Auto mode...

Whether you call it AC or AM, it doesn't matter. It has the same result. And you mr, well, you are a perfect example of the kind of people that I am describing in the OP.

and last update make "auto mode" even better than AC , since you can chat easy or even play an other game , and it does not log out the avatar....

I believe this was a great move made by MA, to implement an autoclicking feature for any given item in hand.

Now they ACTUALLY can ban users for using 3rd party auto-clickers, due to them not being needed anymore :silly2:

Gee Kemp. let it go already :)

Fantastic that the AM have been implemented in game for hunting! This means a lot to me.

Fantastic that the AM have been implemented in game for hunting!

Its a little buggy though, seems to turn itself off once in a while. Not good on regen mobs!! Suppose it will be fixed in the next update though!

Gee Kemp. let it go already :)

Fantastic that the AM have been implemented in game for hunting! This means a lot to me.

I think the whole "auto" feature mean a lot for many player...Its very good move for all those with RSI , and those who like to craft and watch movie at same time...

If MA work a little bit on those feature to make them fit good the player , the whole eu economie will see the diference , as the health and feeling of many player.

Now they need to work a bit on the general game speed to make more fun but well , its not the topic here.

Its a little buggy though, seems to turn itself off once in a while. Not good on regen mobs!! Suppose it will be fixed in the next update though!

Just don't click after you started it. :) Or is there still a problem? Either way, it'll probably be fixed if there's a problem.

Im just sizzling with optimism right now :) I can skill again!!

Even without clicking, i noticed sometimes it stops itself after 2-3 shots without me moving or touching my keyboard.

But its a very very very sexy feature, i am all for it!!

Theory...

Besides the whole RSI issue, I think MA/FPC implemented automode to get more people crafting since the miners were complaining about bad loots. With crafters working in automode, the number of crafters actually playing does not need to increase since the few full time dedicated crafters can now meet the oversupply miners were creating. It's a balancing issue thing not-so-secretly disguised as a good for the participants with disabilities thing... More crafting = more deposits from both crafters and miners = good for MA/FPC since number of active crafters was low at 10.0...

Also, if uber crafters sold out already, this gives n00b crafters a chance to someday become uber crafters.

The most important argument always was that people with a phat wallet could skill up much faster then humanly possible by using an AC.

Skills don't mean good loot. And the more good loots the AC generates ... the more losers there will be, you should know that by now.

Besides, there's the conspiracy that you can't get phat loots with an AC. :D

Even without clicking, i noticed sometimes it stops itself after 2-3 shots without me moving or touching my keyboard.

But its a very very very sexy feature, i am all for it!!

I had exactly the same problem. I'd hear the weapon reload and it would stop. Turn 'Queue' on in options and it works perfectly ;)

Come on guys from the anti-AC squad, do your duty and start complaining!!

The most important argument always was that people with a phat wallet could skill up much faster then humanly possible by using an AC. There for using an AC with crafting gave to much advantage to those people and all people without a phat wallet were :(.
Now MA/FPC exactly made that possible with an ingame feature. Shouldn't you guys be very pissed at MA/FPC?! :scratch2:

Or is the world as black and white that if MA/FPC allows it with 3rd party software by looking the other way because it makes them serious money, then you disapprove because it isn't officially allowed. And there for you try to force your moral up on other people again and again and again...
But when MA/FPC actually implements it within their system you all of a sudden like it and no disapproval what so ever.

Shouldn't the same argument about advantages for people with a big wallet that can craft 24/7 still be valid?!
Or was all this complaining about people using ACs for crafting bollocks?!
Did you know that when you were entering the same arguments over and over again in a zillion threads?!
But did you kept on doing so because of... what ever... Short-circuit in you brain maybe?!

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Ah, I am talking to the "anti-AC squad" in general, so I suppose that all the individuals within don't feel addressed enough to explain it to me. Just wanted to give some narrow minded people on this forum something to think about.
Some oil on the fire so to say :yay:
people with a phat wallet just buy skills so you with a thin wallet can sell skills - nothing to do with AC and money

Back