ATH: Yet another 1!!!

Wow man.. quite some luck....

You need to give me some of that luck! I seem to get screwed and you get my losses times 1000!!!
(everyone elses losses too i guess)

See ya in game soon.

:yay: Gratz :yay:

The force is strong with you, padawon.

wow gratz mate, what a run you are having.

Congratulations :)

2 in a week is pretty nice .

Big Congrats to you!! :eek:

I was online when you hit that one....WOW!!

lol, roflcopter man. i hope you get another one next week.

Gratz !!! :yay::yay:

big gratz mate :D

now run because I can hear people with torches and pichforks. and they aint making a happyfuntimeparty :yay:

ignore the ignorance and get another one tomorrow :yay:

That's ridiculous mate!

Gz.. AGAIN!

daaaamn congratz again (-=

big gratz mate :D

now run because I can hear people with torches and pichforks. and they aint making a happyfuntimeparty :yay:

Naah why, is all about skills, dedication, knowing what you do, persistence over years and so on, I mean you don't know equa that famous crafter who started back in 1972 when EU was VU -12.4?

The real issue is that style of crafting is just gambling and many others will fall for it. But how can you say to others "craft always on quantity" when somebody gets 2 ATHs in 1 week on cond? You can't defeat that example because condition crafters will most likely never admit how fast they loose, how much they deposit etc.

As for the swirls, gratz Equa :yay: FUMA :yay:

Last edited:
You can't defeat that example because condition crafters will most likely never admit how fast they loose, how much they deposit etc.

Not as much as his ATHs combined.
But more than his latest ATH :p

I dont recomend the gamble unless you feel lucky ;) its a luck game, Murat has it this week and thats awesome for him :)

lol ppl will get so pissed at u..... wait.... They allready are :D

Gratz man, nice flow U got here.. :yay::wtg::yay:

Gratz

EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic
EU is dynamic

damn i cant do it ... F**K ... dynamic my @ss

I recommend you really should either stop playing EU, or stop crafting on condition now...

2 ATHs is awesome, but this wont EVER happen to you again ;)

GRATZ for risking it the 2nd time... takes guts :wtg:

huge gratz, amazing luck, enjoy. :)

are you a new Torlin ? :)

gratz anyway ;)

Hey weren't you talking about your last crafting run ever yesterday or so? ;)

2 ATH's in a week....that's awesome :) Hoping you get another very soon as I love reading peoples whining threads :laugh:

Congratulations

Here is another 1 :yay:

:eek::eek::eek:

Well, I say this about 100 times in every hunt...

Here is another one, hey and onther one...
It's only a pity that it's not a HOF/ATH but rather a "no loot" :D

Big Gratz!!!

Gratz! :yay:

I am not a crafter, but I did once do a run on OAs and managed 2 HOFs and several globals in a couple of days, unfortunately it cost me more to buy materials for those 2 runs than i made back in loot.

Cheers :beerchug:

Gratz indeed!

I recommend you really should either stop playing EU, or stop crafting on condition now...

Agreed... don't press your luck :laugh:

Big Gzzzzz EQUA =)) !!!you will now quit the game???cause after the 1st ath you said that you will do it :))). gz again m8.

Gratz Again Equa :):wtg:

Back