Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Entropia Screengrabber - Now with EF Upload

Announcing Entropia Screengrabber

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A simple app for documenting your entropia venture.
Features:

• Take screenshots from inside EU with a preset hotkey of your choice
  • Organize your screenshots automatically in subfolders
  • Automatically screenshot after a global or hof with your name, including timestamp and coordinates (PS: Requires main chat log enabled ingame)
  • Smudge ped balance, chats or the area of your choice before upload.
  • Select and upload screenshots directly to EF from within the program.
  • Help tracking globals for public statistics on entropiauniverse.info (coming soon)

In addition by enabling "logging of globals" (see pic) you can help me with my own little tracker project (dump available at http://pe-trade.net/ec/tracker.php)

Please let me know if you find it useful and if there is anything that can be added or altered

Thank you.

Download available in the new thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...d-screenshots-entropia-forum-smudge-tool.html

For Windows 7 and Vista:

Changelog:
* 09.10.09 Added tray icon when minimized.
* 09.10.09 Added field for showing total loggers online.
* 10.10.09 Optimized a bit to avoid program freezes, and added error logging.
* 13.10.09 Made more keys available in the hotkey option including printscreen/snapshot.
* 13.10.09 Added option to start the program on system boot.
* 13.10.09 Made the system run in tray at all times.
* 19.10.09 Added an option to create subfolders for the screenshots.
* 19.10.09 Redid some coding that should make the program run more smoothly with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
* 27.10.09 Added option to screenshot non-EU windows.
* 27.10.09 Added option to upload images to EF.
* 28.10.09 Added smudge tool option.
* 28.10.09 Redid some design.

Last edited:
Looks great. I will try it out. Need to spread more rep etc.

NICE! ....Installed :D

This is cool app. I hope MA will make something like this as a game feature. Is retarded to need third party apps for common tasks such as this.

I wish there was an autoscreener which only took pictures... none of this tracking stuff. Same reason why i haven't installed ET, i just dont like the idea of what information is being passed. Worse case is my IP but i'd rather not have that shared ... Not saying this is bad at all Akoz, just an overall thought.

Also when i right click the file and check properties, under description it says "EntropiaSlut"... wth? lol

Last edited:
Awesome app you got there man! Installing right now :yay:
+rep

Last edited:
yeahhh tool that I was looking for ! :) :rolleyes: + rep

I wish there was an autoscreener which only took pictures... none of this tracking stuff. Same reason why i haven't installed ET, i just dont like the idea of what information is being passed. Worse case is my IP but i'd rather not have that shared ... Not saying this is bad at all Akoz, just an overall thought.

Also when i right click the file and check properties, under description it says "EntropiaSlut"... wth? lol

uncheck the box that says "enable kogging of globals" ... problem solved

very nice.i'll use it:)

Announcing Entropia Screengrabber

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A simple app for documenting your entropia venture.
Features:

• Manual screenshots by hotkey
  • Automated screenshots of globals including time + coordinates

In addition by enabling "logging of globals" (see pic) you can help me with my own little tracker project (dump available at http://pe-trade.net/ec/tracker.php)

Please let me know if you find it useful and if there is anything that can be added or altered

Thank you.

Available at: http://pe-trade.net/ec/ESG1.1b.ziphttp://pe-trade.net/ec/ESG1.0b.zip

Can you explain how you did the testing the last month or so :D

Can you explain how you did the testing the last month or so :D

This program was made today, and the testing starts now.. hence the "beta" name :)
Vanus has been alpha-ing a bit, but that doesn't really count :laugh:.

This program was made today, and the testing starts now.. hence the "beta" name :)
Vanus has been alpha-ing a bit, but that doesn't really count :laugh:.

hehe just messin :)

its 8.17 am.. been up for 2hours... Im a russian cargo ship remember :)

Right..

Nice avatar btw

(Quoting in case u change it :p)

Thanks, I was looking for an aplication like this +rep

I havent tried it yet, but is it like others in that one must use windows 2000 compatibilty mode? EU doesnt run in that mode for me (Win7 user).

I havent tried it yet, but is it like others in that one must use windows 2000 compatibilty mode? EU doesnt run in that mode for me (Win7 user).

I have not yet had it tested on other systems than win xp, but I believe it should work on all systems. If it doesn't let me know what hangs up and I'll get it sorted out. All it requires is that you have global chat logging enabled.

Is there a way to get the autoscreen function without it sending out information??

I know you want it to use this aplication to track globals of the people that use the aplication but I have security concerns there.

Is there a way to get the autoscreen function without it sending out information??

I know you want it to use this aplication to track globals of the people that use the aplication but I have security concerns there.

Currently the automated SS function is tied to the global logger to encourage people to enable this feature. If I get enough loggers I can try taking this away in future versions. For now I can offer to send you the source code if you like.

Looks cool, will try it when i get home :wtg:

Small update applied which lets you see how many loggers are online.

... Im a russian cargo ship remember :)

Now that claim is out there even for you. ;)

Is there a natural progression from pink pimp to Russian cargo ship, or did you have to get surgery?

Thank you all for the feedback so far.
If anyone experience any crashes or other bugs please take a screenshot of the problem and report it in this thread.

Nice one Akoz. I'll check it out when I get home. Wouldn't mind a copy of the source too. You know where to get me. :)

Status
Back