Adj-FAP

Dino

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Dinara Dino Kapteck
Well, then time has come. My health* has reached the point where I can not play PE the way I used to. I probably won't leave completely but it's time to sell the Adj FAP.

Ideas on the current price for an Adj FAP?

*I have Multiple Sclerosis for those that didn't know.

Ouch, nice one :p

Last edited:
Opps, end this post.

It's an Imp FAP, not an Adj FAP:scratch2:

ROFL priceless :D

i guess with a gazzilion posts in PE/EU history it was bound to happen :D

:yay:

I might have a buyer for you - Could you PM me the asking price + :)

Hey Dino, I am sorry to hear that your physical state eventually has gotten this far. But I whish you a very good sale on this mighty FAP. At least somwhere between 200-300k should be the price, but who knows with these current economics...

Whish you all the best!!

Sorry to hear about your health preventing you to play the way you want. As for price of this nice fap i recon its somewhere around 220-250K imo.
gl with sale

/Arwen

Sorry to hear about your health preventing you to play the way you want. As for price of this nice fap i recon its somewhere around 220-250K imo.
gl with sale

/Arwen

Id say a bit more, weak dollar, not to mention ur low value is equal to a MM, while the imp has since years not been below thr value of the MM.

275k would be more the range in what id be looking for if i was to sell it now..

Id say a bit more, weak dollar, not to mention ur low value is equal to a MM, while the imp has since years not been below thr value of the MM.

275k would be more the range in what id be looking for if i was to sell it now..

I pretty much agree with you in the slightly higher price for a Imp fap thou i think the true value for a MM nowdays are closer to 200K than around250K (as some sellers ask in their salesthreads), making the Imp fap around 220-250K as i stated. Well who knows for sure, only seller and buyer since this is just plain speculations.:) and no im not planning to buy any of them in the near future.

/Arwen

Yeah, I'd say at a buyout of 250k you probably wouldn't sell it straight away but someone would buy it before too long.

Forrest :)

back in topic, I believe this was about adj fap.
My 2 cents, I bought mine for tt+37K a month or 2 ago.

So I'd say range : 35-40K

Interesting info on the Imp fap btw ;)

Opps, end this post.

It's an Imp FAP, not an Adj FAP:scratch2:

Back on topic again Atami :D its about an Imp fap shes asking:)

/Arwen

Sorry for the confusion. Feel free to discuss Adj FAPs here but mine is an Imp FAP and I started a different thread for it.

As for asking price, I don't have one yet, that's why I posted this! LOL

I am asking for PED only, no trades.

Back