EUScreen auto screenshot Beta not tracker.

Excelent work! I downloaded it and I'll try it out as soon as I can get on EU. I was looking for a program that does just this actually!

great job +rep :)

if i could suggest some change, currently program makes screen of active window, so in case you are crafting on Auto Mode and read EF you will get screen of web browser if you global ;)

it should require just getting handle to EU application window i.e. basing on its part of title "- Entropia -" which do not change (rest part of title change depending of patch) and then just make a screen of that window ;)

Feel free to report me to MA or FPC if you feel my app is against the eula.
I did... and finally got a reply on the support ticket... The support ticket also applies to Tracker since it was included in the original ticket...

Hi,
Thank you for your report. As clearly stated in the EULA, the use of third party programs which might influence the Entropia Universe software is not endorsed by MindArk PE AB. As for other third party software, we do not recommend you to use it since it may contain key loggers and/or spy ware and by using such software you risk the security of your account.
Using third party software is a violation which can lead to a permanent termination of their Entropia Universe Account without further notice.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

no no no, again we will start arguing about 3rd party programs and how they interact with EU and which programs are really so harmful that MA can ban for using them

gods, Windows is interacting with EU lets ban all players, or Winamp is interacting with EU cause it interferes with music in EU, or hm I think even now my antivir and firewall (and your Maria) monitor very carefully what EU is doing, ups I see a ban possibility ;)

pls ask Maria also MA if you can use antivir and firewall as 3rd programs, i suggest you Maria to leave this thread as it is not supposed to be about legality/illegality of this program, but about program itself

cheers :cool:

pls ask Maria also MA if you can use antivir and firewall as 3rd programs, i suggest you Maria to leave this thread as it is not supposed to be about legality/illegality of this program, but about program itself

The point of my postings IS about the program itself... The legality of the program IS something the programmer of these sorts of programs should be thinking about before and while they are working on coding them. Programmers that are not thinking about this sort of stuff are doing a major disservice to themselves and anyone that uses their programs...

I know we are not suppossed to discuss other mmorpgs in these forums... but lets just say that several other mmorpgs in the past put out by other companies had little programs like the ones mentioned in this thread created for them a long time ago by users of those mmorpgs... and over time, it corrupted the entire community because "cheaters" started showing up, and as time progressed, there got to be a point in time where every 3rd line in the chats on those mmorpgs was and still is being created by bots that all are like 3rd to 5th generation versions of little programs like the ones mentioned here.. I DON'T WANT Entropia to go downhill like that... I forsee that happening as more participants use third party programs... it's a massive slippery slope...

Whatever you do, just remember,
Using third party software is a violation which can lead to a permanent termination of their Entropia Universe Account without further notice.

If you choose to do things that might get you banned, don't crying back here in the forums later when you are banned...

and over time, it corrupted the entire community because "cheaters" started showing up, and as time progressed, there got to be a point in time where every 3rd line in the chats on those mmorpgs was and still is being created by bots that all are like 3rd to 5th generation versions of little programs like the ones mentioned here..

My program simply reads the chat log and if it finds your name it triggers and saves a screenshot. It does nothing else. It cannot be twisted to do anything else.

It most certainly cannot write to the chat window or interact with EU software in any way whatsoever.

It works perfectly !!

very good work !!

Last notes. Due to limitations with the Java language EUScreen detects clipboard activity to capture manual screenies(Printscreen key)
only one thing for me, manual screen using printscreen key don't work ...
i use windows 7 with EU windowed

It works perfectly !!

very good work !!

only one thing for me, manual screen using printscreen key don't work ...
i use windows 7 with EU windowed

Hi, I had to disable the manual printscreen key because it was causing several thousand screenshots to be saved when a global was triggered. I do intend to fix this but right now I have no time to work on it.

Back