JSM is so uber that

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
A few weeks ago we were playing a game in soc chat called JSM is so uber that ... insert saying here.

This is similar to the Chuck Norris game except we are using a fictional EU uber we like to call JSM.

Each post should start off with JSM is so uber that

Disclaimer: The JSM character is purely fictional and any resemblance to any EU avatar, living, dead, or in any situations described in the past, present or future is purely and completely conincidental.

Difficulty: Try to put our fictional JSM uber in current events, with link to current thread if possible.

To start off with two examples:

JSM is so uber that when entering PVP his awesomeness creates lag on the other players computers. (too lazy to link to current events)

JSM is so uber that any Daspletor containing an ATH runs in fear to the avatar farthest from JSM. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/167405-cowardly-creatures.html

JSM is so uber that he doesn't compete in SGA. He is SGA.

"JSM" isn't uber enough to take me down:D:laugh: oh noes now i made the joke wrong lol ... any1 else thinking what i'm thinking`? J**** S*** M*... you get the point:D

JSM is so uber that he sees swirlies first before he shoots the mob.

Last edited:
JSM is so uber that his parents sent him out hunting Atrox at the age of 1, but came home with a Hogglo pet instead.:laugh:

JMS is so uber that he can 1 hit a combibo... with a oppalo

JSM is so Uber that once he accidentally farted sideways and killed all the SEG's on TI , spawned and yet to be spawned over the next three weeks... From CND Control Center.

JSM is so uber that when she gave me a headbutt, my head was in my butt!

JSM is so Uber that she ATH'ed on Papplons

JSM is so über that JC can't close this thread for necro

First time someone did a necro on one of my threads -

to stay on topic LOL

JSM is so uber that when he streams his game play on the Internet more people watch than actually play

nough Said .....

Rank. Name. No globals. Total loot.
22. Jenna Star Mercury 6341 1,337,395 PEDs

JSM is so uber that prototype rifles craft themselves for him.

JSM is so uber, he wears Carramone and people make threads about how uber he is! :smoke:

JSM is so uber, when I watch him hoffing on the stream - my own pedcard doubles.

JSM is so uber, he needs to hire a mod-fapper when he hunts... to heal the mobs! :handgun::monkey::nurse:

JSM is so uber that no one actually gives a shit how uber he is. :rolleyes:

He's so uber that you wait for him to log off just to starting hunting!

JSM is so uber, (s)he is excluded from any event.

JSM is so uber that he gets a error message trying to transfer one point of his skill to a full ESI.
JSM is so uber that it is said Proterons were based on a plaster cast mould of this manhood.
JSM is so uber that he sleeps on a bed of melchi crystals and is superman’s secret love child.
JSM is so uber that eomon stalkers often try to breast feed him.
JSM is so uber that MA provided him a personal TT to buy ammo in the billions.
JSM is so uber that when he attempted a tier 10 upgraded, he over-clocked his gun to tier 11.
JSM is so uber that he once received an FL request from a Hydra.
JSM is so uber that he has never seen hunting Levi, as he can only walk on water.
JSM is so uber it is said he once beat a spider stalker to death with a looted boorum cock.

LOL I've got to get some work done.

laters

Rick.

JSM is so uber... if Calypso were to flood, he'd be the only one strong enough to build an enormous boat, round up 2 of every animal, put them on the boat, destroy the boat, and command the flood to recede! :eyecrazy:

JSM is still not uber enough to have his house not burnt down by Frenchy.
:D

JSM is so uber that they make a profit from space hunting.

jsm.jpg

Back