WoF question for Belgium, Dutch and Luxembourg players

rhogenbe

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
Siobhan Siam Ameno
In WoF 2009 team Netherlands had much appreciated support from our Belgium neighbors. Since it is very hard to field a strong main team from just players of the Netherlands and for the Belgium players it is even harder to get a team together I would like to see how players from Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg feel about making a joint team for WoF 2010.

We would also need a potential team name in that case. It could be team Benelux.

Feel free to discuss the idea.

Cheers
Siam

I like the idea.

never took part in WoF, but a BeNeLux team sounds nice to me. Gives us a chance in making a good strong team.

Any other players from Luxembourg out there besides me? :)

I have not yet participated in WOF mainly due to time constraints, but i am willing to give it a shot.

Cheers :beerchug:

Benelux FTW!

If we can organize European (and World) Championship Soccer together making a kick-ass team for WoF 2010 should be a breeze :yay:

/Slupor

That's a very smart move.

Hope it goes well for you.

Just one question though, shouldn't team name be BelDuLux ;) (first 3 letters of each)

By the way you don't need to pay me anything for this exceptional name, it's free of charge :D

Just one question though, shouldn't team name be BelDuLux ;) (first 3 letters of each)

By the way you don't need to pay me anything for this exceptional name, it's free of charge :D

Benelux is name for an official colaboration between our 3 countries that has existed from just after WWII if i remember correctly. Found a wiki link:
Benelux

Cheers
Siam

3 Countries are Belgie (Belgium), Nederland (Netherlands), Luxemburg (luxembourg), so BeNeLux is correct :p

Great idea!

You can count me in! I will be happy to fight for the BeNeLux! :boxer:

I like the idea.

Belgian team participated twice and it was very hard to get enough ppl ready and online for WOF.

I would participate in the BeNeLux team. :wtg:

Last edited:

The abbreviation BeNeLux comes from the country names not the languages they speak.

In Belgium we speak Dutch and/or French
In The Netherlands they speak Dutch (Well a sort of Dutch anyway :silly2: )
In Luxembourg they speak French

never participated b ut i would be in
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Team Benelux ftw....

Need to change the banner...

Benelux is name for an official colaboration between our 3 countries that has existed from just after WWII if i remember correctly. Found a wiki link:
Benelux

Cheers
Siam

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.

Benelux it is ...:yay:

So far a lot of positive responses. :yay:

seriously in doubt

Nice Idea count me in this year :yay:

The abbreviation BeNeLux comes from the country names not the languages they speak.

In Belgium we speak Dutch and/or French
In The Netherlands they speak Dutch (Well a sort of Dutch anyway :silly2: )
In Luxembourg they speak French

Yup, I'm just a noob :)

Anyways free bumps :)

I might want to try support team for the Benelux. Since Belgium is just a too small country, as is luxembourg btw.
BTW, in 2010 the Benelux will change into benelux union (new framework with closer ties)

btw, even before belgium and Netherland where a region they where counted together (with a piece that france claimed) as the Low Lands.

BTW, We all know that Holland don't have a chance to win without petit Belge :p

I might want to try support team for the Benelux. Since Belgium is just a too small country, as is luxembourg btw.
BTW, in 2010 the Benelux will change into benelux union (new framework with closer ties)

btw, even before belgium and Netherland where a region they where counted together (with a piece that france claimed) as the Low Lands.

BTW, We all know that Holland don't have a chance to win without petit Belge :p

Support is always welcome.

So far almost all reactions are positive which is good.

I think that together we can field an interesting team of players that can come close or match the bigger countries.

Cheers
Siam

Back