FYI: New EF Staff Members

Site Admin
Admin
Please welcome two new members to the EntropiaForum staff!

JohnCapital

Rayne Jade

:yay:

These new moderators should be quite familiar to most of you, as they have both been very active and respected members of the EF community for several years now.

I believe these two members possess many of the qualities essential in being an effective, fair and helpful forum moderator, such as: maturity, objectivity, openmindedness, and respect for fellow members. Their contributions, thoughtful posts, and overall activity on EF over the past years has helped both earn a high level of respect within the EF and EU communities.

Moving forward, members can seek the assistance of these two new moderators just as they have with Jimmy B and Skam in the past.

JohnCapital and Rayne Jade will be getting accustomed to their new roles and duties as moderators, so please have some patience with their early efforts.

Welcome aboard JC and RJ!! I am confident that you both will excel as part of the forum staff, and that the EF community will be improved by your efforts and involvement.

:wtg:

Gratz you two!!

Gratz to both of you!

hands to work:)

Welcome guys.. nice to see two such familiar faces.. :)

Gz on your new roles here.. :cool:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Congratulations on your new posts .. I for one will try to make your job easier by not posting in a thoughtless and unforgiving manner .... or at least I'll give it a try.

Gratz to ya : )

Bones

Congratulations to the Dynamic Duo :yay:

I know both of you will do well in your new role and bring a new dimension to EF.

I look forward to being "moderated" ;) (that didn't quite come out how I expected, sounds a bit ominous - but I'm sure you know what I mean :) )

Thanks for the welcome 711, and thanks for the votes of confidence from the posters here. I will try not to let the community down and I will try not to abuse my new-found powers [evil laugh]muah muah muah[/evil laugh]

Seriously, I like EF and I think this is a great place for newcommers and old farts alike to get info, share info and just interact with each other. I know 711 and Skam need a hand so I am glad to help :thumbup:

My Senior Member sign went away however... :scratch2:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that being allowed to moderate along with JC is very nice. I can't think of better company to be in. Gratz JC

Last edited:
congratulations to both of you.

Good luck in your new roles :D

C

GZ jc and rj :)hope u do good

Thanks for the welcome 711, and thanks for the votes of confidence from the posters here. I will try not to let the community down and I will try not to abuse my new-found powers [evil laugh]muah muah muah[/evil laugh]

Seriously, I like EF and I think this is a great place for newcommers and old farts alike to get info, share info and just interact with each other. I know 711 and Skam need a hand so I am glad to help :thumbup:

EDIT: Forgot to mention that being allowed to moderate along with JC is very nice. I can't think of better company to be in. Gratz JC

Gratz on your new positions! :yay:
Were you talking about me? :lolup:

Moderators are excluded from the Senior Member program. You will notice that neither Skam nor Jimmy B have the Senior Member tag below their avatars, yet both would easily qualify (once Jimmy returns to his usual activity levels).

However, as moderators, you still have the ability to hand out Post Awards to other members in recognition of particulary helpful threads and posts. In fact, you can give larger post awards than Senior Members. ;)

Well! Welcome and congrats! for your new-found status! I'm looking forward to seeing all you'll have to contribute to EF and I know it'll be a better place because of it :)

Rock on, EF!

I will try not to let the community down and I will try not to abuse my new-found powers [evil laugh]muah muah muah[/evil laugh]

I'm wondering maybe you know when the new Entropia Forum with planet partner sections will be launched? seems to me that should be nearby, since NextIsland may well launch in the next two months.

Thanks for the offer, 711, and thanks everyone else for welcoming us.

As Rayne Jade hinted at, I promise to:

Abuse my powers
Discriminate
Favor my friends
Edit every post I disagree with

Just kidding. :D

I expect to do almost nothing except the occasional moving of threads to the proper areas and removing of the rare spam bot. Hopefully I can handle it. :)

I'm wondering maybe you know when the new Entropia Forum with planet partner sections will be launched? seems to me that should be nearby, since NextIsland may well launch in the next two months.

Big changes will be coming soon to EF, which include a new forum design and a completely new reorientation and reorganization of the forum to accomadate dedicated sections for all of the new planets.

This reorganization has been in planning stages for months now. Rest assured that the new arrangement will be perfectly suited to the evolution of Entropia Universe. I think many members will be quite surprised (and excited) about the upcoming changes.

More info will be announced soon ;)

I have no idea :laugh: That is above my pay-grade.

Congratulations to both of you!! :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

Gratz to both of u i am sure u will do a good job :) :yay:

As Rayne Jade hinted at, I promise to:

Abuse my powers
Discriminate
Favor my friends
Edit every post I disagree with

Just kidding. :D

Bound by tradition? :D

Gz on the getaway from retirement home :p

Big changes will be coming soon to EF, which include a new forum design and a completely new reorientation and reorganization of the forum to accomadate dedicated sections for all of the new planets.

This reorganization has been in planning stages for months now. Rest assured that the new arrangement will be perfectly suited to the evolution of Entropia Universe. I think many members will be quite surprised (and excited) about the upcoming changes.

More info will be announced soon ;)

I'm excited allright...

looking forward to more info when it arrives :)

Great news :thumbup: ... I wish you much success with your new staff positions.

Gratz guys!

Jade, you have been true soc inspiration and soc mentor when you were in Praetorian Guard. Now, you have proven that you are worth beyond soc and EU. Hats off! Btw, here is my Moooo Gratz Jade! :D

Gratz JC!

Back