ATH: Fresco Old 34789 PED

Step 1 - Get UL SIB

Step 2 - ATH

Step 3 - :yay::wtg::yay:

You missed a couple "steps" :) 9k formidon, 38k blau, then 30k chomper with unl 150, and 35k fresco, all since June... man, I'd hate you if I didn't like you. ;)

I gave up and will continue hunting small drones. :rolleyes:

gratz, maybe we should talk again about something ? :D

whoa gratz on the huge nice cockroach!

:laugh: Congratulations!!!:woohoo:

Now its time to go for furor, osse or daps!!!!

mjau rules!

...and the funny thing is that the weapon in your silent ATH gave you your first solo hunting ATH ... priceless ;)

nothing more to say :) than GRATZ!!!

gratz on the nice ATH

Really big gratz to you :wtg:

For the little story : this morning i checked the tracker cause i switch between Atrox @ Manu's land and Fresco since few weeks. And i saw last 1K+ on Fresco was 6th Oct so i decided to go on them :)

After a full HL14(L) i got that and ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

there is always a "last" before the big one, that was me this time :)

well perhaps I do?
but since june looting what he looted. do you think its "balanced"? I think it can put anyone a bit upset.
just the unl assassin talks about itself.
I'd like to know also you're skills within your time in EU? do you have even a reason to talk about me?
I know alina in-game. that's not the point. I don't hate him, i hate the system each time more and more.
I know how much does a XT "spits" in ped.

As a matter of fact i do think it's balanced. Problem with aths and other large loots is that people only see front face of it. They have no idea how much effort, time and peds went into it. Just a quick example... Yesterday, i spent 3k peds mining with 50% return and 1 global. Looking from outside, it would seem that i haven't mined at all. And if after that i was to get 1k hof, it would put be on 83% return, but again, looking from outside 1 global and 1k hof doesn't look balanced, but it is.

Since we all know, that baring markup you can't profit in tt over longterm. (longterm excludes noob hofs), all loot that person recieves is simply a reflection of what he put in. Probably no one knows how exactly loot works, however those who have been here for longer noticed cycles. Sometimes they can last for days, weeks, months or even years. And then all of the suddend everything is turned upside down and you start to get extremely "lucky" (there is no luck btw) over short period of time. Once again, it looks like that avatar is "chosen one", "lucky bastard", "not deserving noob" whatever. When in fact he is just getting pay back what he spent previously. And i believe that's exactly what happened with Alina, who is finally getting what he put in over long periods of time before this streak of good loots.

Now concerning your question about my skills (which are not relevant in whatsover to this discussion). But i'll answer anyway. No, i do not have amazing skills, because that's not my main goal in EU. However feel free to look me up on tracker which will give you some indication of how much peds i'm cycling everyday and compare it to yours.

Reactions: mit
big gz Alina :yay:

Gz nice 1 i was hunting these alot before my pc fried.
hope to be back hunting them soon

Wow, Congratulations! :yay:

Weeks ago i use 15 XT on them . Total cost 54596 peds and back in tt 43481 . With esi's and weapons just about 2-3k lose.

I would say u deserw that ATH then ;))
Big Gratz m8 :D

sorry my earlier posts
my EU carrer isn't going throw the best shape neither my RL.
Sorry about wrecking a gratz thread.
I'd like to ask a Mod to delete all my related post on this thread if possible

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry my earlier posts
my EU carrer isn't going throw the best shape neither my RL.
Sorry about wrecking a gratz thread.
I'd like to ask a Mod to delete all my related post on this thread if possible

now this is a rare thing, respect to you, and gl IRL and ingame :)

oh and grats on the ath topicstarter!

Big grats again Alina :cool:

wow, amazing! congrats!!

Back