Yo Momma joke thread

Yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

Yo mama so fat they tie a rope around her shoulders and drag her through a tunnel when they want to clean it.

Yo mama so fat she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says "okay!"

yo mama's so dumb, she actually plays Entropia. :cool:

yo momma's so fat EU had to make her a moomoo SGA edition.

Yo mama's so poor she goes to Kentucky Fried Chicken to lick other people's fingers!

Yo mama's so fat she fell in love..........and broke it!

Yo mama so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the her good side!

Yo mama so fat she's got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book!

Yo mama so ugly when they took her to the beautician it took 12 hours........for the quote!

Your momma's so fat when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep tryin to get back up again!

Yo mommas weight is an all time high!

yo mummas so fat .... can i get her phone number ?

yo mummas so ulgy i had to poke her to make sure she is real

yo mummas is so fat and ugly when she goes swimming green peace want to kill her

yo mummas is soooo butch she makes your puppa look sissy

mumma :lift: puppa :cheer:

your momma so ugly she made nemesis wet his pants :)

(Nemesis from BioHazard 3)

Yo Momma is so fat the only things stopping her getting to Mc'Donalds is the door :)

Yo Momma is so stupid she sat on the TV and wathced the chair :D

Yo Momma is so old she knew God ;)

Yo Momma is so fat when she goes to the beach the whales start singing "we are family" :yay:

Yo Momma is so stupid she tripped over a cord from a cordless phone :silly2:

Yo Momma so old i told her to act her own age and she died :laugh:

Yo Momma is so ugly that when you Dad chucked her out the house he got arrested for littering :cool:

Yo Momma is so poor she hangs her toilet paper out to dry :silly:

Yo Momma is so fat she had got baptized in the atlantic ocean :wtg:

Yo Momma is so stupid she stopped at an stop sign and waited for it to say go :rofl:

Yo Momma is so fat she stepped on the scale and it said one person on an time please :flip:

Yo Momma weigh so much every time she jumps and comes down there is an earthquake, volcanic explosion and tsunami! :king:

I have to much spare time :ahh:

Yo Momma is so ugly that Chuck Norris is afraid of her.

Yo mama's so stupid that she asked you "What's the number for 911 ?"

Yo Momma is ugly..

(original :S)

Yo mama's so tall that when she tripped in Portugal, her head fell to Russia

Yo Mama

Yo Mama is so old she dosent qualify for a senior citizens discout...
Yo Mama is so skinny when you look at her sideways she dissapears.
Yo Mama is so stupid she stole a free sample
Yo mamma so ugly her reflection quit

Yo mamma is so fat whan a school bus hit here she said "Who threw that twinky?"
Yo mamma so fat it takes 2 buses and a train to get around her.
Yo mamma so old when she went into an antique store, hey put here for sale.

Yo momma is so cheap, even china deleted her identity for not being blamed...

Your momma is so stupid she climbed over a glass wall just to see whats on the other side.

Your momma is so fat that ND named her Next Island.

Yo momma is so fat her blood type is rocky road.

Yo momma's so fat that when she went swimming in the ocean, Spain claimed her for the new world.

Yo momma's so fat that when she asked for a water bed, they threw a blanket over the pacific ocean.

Your momma's so fat, your family pictures have to be taken by a satellite.

Yo momma is so fat she caught a flesh-eating virus... and that was three years ago, the virus had eaten enough.

Yo mammas so old she has the autographed version of the Bible.

Your momma is so fat that she falls off both sides of the bed.

Your mom's so fat, I have to take a bus a train and a cab just to get on her good side.

Your mother's so fat, she needs a watch on both arms because she covers two time zones.

A little boy comes down for breakfast and his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," says the little boy.

His mother tells him that until he completes them, he won't be getting any breakfast.

Well, he's a little angry, so he goes to feed the chickens and kicks one. He goes to feed the cows, and kicks a cow as well. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "Are you going to tell him, or shall I?"

Your momma is so fat her daddy's ears pop when he gets on top of her.

your mama is so fat she once went on a seafood diet...whenever she saw food she ate it!

Yo Mommas so fat, that I took a photo of her in 2008, and its still printing.

Yo momma's so fat, she was nicknamed Club NeverDie!

A little boy comes down for breakfast and his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," says the little boy.

His mother tells him that until he completes them, he won't be getting any breakfast.

Well, he's a little angry, so he goes to feed the chickens and kicks one. He goes to feed the cows, and kicks a cow as well. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "Are you going to tell him, or shall I?"
Took me awhile, but then ---->>> :rofl:

Yo mama's so fat so when your dad wants to have sex with her he has to roll her in flour to see where it´s wet.

Yo mama is SO fat that when shes swimining in the ocean the whales are singing : WE ARE FAMILY,I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME....:dance::dance::dance:

Oh yeah?????????

:mad:

Well YO MOMMA'S so fat that I was having a roll around in the hay with her until I lost my hat in one of her fat rolls.

I went for a look in amongst the rolls for it and after quite some time of fossicking around, I came across a guy dressed like a cowboy.

I waved him over and said "howdy partner, have you seen my hat?"

"You too!?" he cried, "hell no, I'm still looking for my damn horse!"

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Yo mama house so dirty she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.[/FONT]

Back