HoF: 892 argo .. it wasn't Mega's ! It's mine! :P

Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
I don't post all hofs anymore ... but, I don't often get HoF's that are even close to 1k - let alone, more. The last time I "uber'd" - was in November '08.
Then, before that ... let's not even talk about it. :duh: :laugh:

BuT ...
Tonight, I had enough ped to repair my 105 and buy ammo. I just barely had enough korss to hunt. So, I decided to go on one hunt tonight, before bed.

I didn't want to go kill the same shit I always do lately .. allo, esto, feff, ambu ... so Loki said to go kill some of the baby argos by Twin.

Off I went - got a baby global - it made me happy.

My A-105 died before I was out of ammo and I was tired .. but soc chat was funny and loot was decent. Ssooooo ... against my better judgment, I decided to slap on my spare a-104 and go through the looted ammo.

I'm glad I stayed.
5 ped into my looted ammo and 80 pec left on my korss ... DING !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I can't see very well at night hunting and as you can see there's a blue dot next to me, when I looted this one. I could not find where that dead argo lay - so, I'm glad this guy didn't fall into the hill along with his brother; who disappeared, forever unlooted.
He died in vain ... a moment of silence, please. :rofl:

Anyway - my (L) gun habit and my ped card thanks you, MA :D

ps - hope you don't mind my mentioning you, Mega .. I think you know why - Argo king. ;)

hehe gratz

I like the chat :)

Rgds

Ace

first Gratz!!! but u need to go back and try to find the 4 digit than u can say this time is u not Mega :)

first Gratz!!! but u need to go back and try to find the 4 digit than u can say this time is u not Mega :)

I don't have the luck he does - so I will just be happy with this . ;)

Also - I think they started small / 3 digits at one point for him ... so we'll see if I can follow in his huge footsteps. :silly:

Thanks for the gratz - really is bed time ! :zzz:

Reactions: SHY
Grats! Grats! :)

Congratulations Danielle, a very well deserved Argo Hof there! :)

:woot:

Spend it on something nice, perhaps for your apartment now that we have got them back?

Gratz...was good timing too it sems :D
P.S.: what a crappy screenshot ... save some $ for a better V-Card ;)

a HUGE gratz mom :D
Yesterday i read your dissapointing about bad loots for you nowdays :D
I was realy glad to see you hited some nice hof out there hehe :)
Keep it up Mom! :)

:wtg: Gratz but if it was Mega's add a zero :D

Jeeeeeeee

Gratz Mom ! :yay::yay:

Gratz Hase...

and we know now that A-Bomb is a PETZE!!!

gz, keep it up

"Moooooooom, strash is being an idiotttt!!"

LAWL!

And re-gratz!

Finally!!

I don't think there is anyone that deserved that more than you. Big gratz!! I'm guessing you wont hesitate to slap that 104 on at the end of your hunt again! ;)

I dont even know what a petze is :(

Look in the mirror and you will see :D

My translator uses snitch, tattletale, telltale, clype, dobber or rat...I guess you can choose what fits best :laugh:

j/k, we love you!

Look in the mirror and you will see :D

My translator uses snitch, tattletale, telltale, clype, dobber or rat...I guess you can choose what fits best :laugh:

j/k, we love you!

I am NOOT!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Limneas calling me names!

Didn't I lend you 891 Peds a few months ago Danielle? ;)

Nice one Mom!!

GratZ !! :yay:

When I saw this in game.. I was like.. WTF :laugh:

Back