Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Atlan "Ion" Leticron
    Society
    Calypso Desert Rangers
    Images

Are Booth owners forgoten??

It is some time now since VU 10 is introduced.

And so far, shops are online and in use (besides the New Oxford hoot, but that is adresed and worked on).
    There was even a contest for shop owners with prizes, keeping the booth owners in the dark.

But nothing for booth owners, besides the moving around of the booth.

My booth is my source of income, so I am pretty much broke now.
    Shop owners have there shop running and hangar owners get compensated.

I have patiently waited on VU 10.2 since apartments got reintroduced and silly me thought that would include the booth's too.
    Well I was wrong, still no busines.

Since the waranty on my patience is voided and there is no compensation, I will limit my play time drasticly (not much to do with 9 ped) and steer clear from any deposit untill things are fixed.

Don't get me wrong, I am a very patient guy, but as with all humans my patience has a limit too.

Lets hope this get fixed soon.

Kind regards.
    Ion

We few, We happy few, We Proud Arkadians

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    the only mall shop event is gone ! so no matter about this... it was no event!

i understand how you feel.....

between VU9.4 and corrupted 12.8.2 but working
    Lina tora Luned
    Society
    Modus Operandi
    Images
    and since last VU they even relocated the booths

lets see what Support will tell me

McCormick:Thx Can Twin Peaks ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Hunters Unlimited
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Give us our booths back, pls.
    Modified Medic Service
    Looking for a proper society? Hunters Unlimited
    Zap Greadon
    Spinnerit

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Silver Argentum Fox
    Society
    Northern Lights
    Images
    Im also a booth owner.
    A really pissed booth owner

My booth has moved to a place longer away from TP than before and its still not working.

Support case sent.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

I patiently await...

I patiently await my booth coming active again too. I do not love my new location, even though it's on the wrong side of the building vs where it used to be (booths in Delta Tower at Omegaton West Habitat used to be in the wing of the building closest to the TP in vu 9.0, and now they are on the oppisite end of the building from the TP - which is weird since it's the only wing in the entire building with booths - you'd think that the only booths in the building would be located closer to the TP...but MA/FPC did at least move the Entire Delta Tower a little closer to the TP from where it was in 10.0)

Now, I just want it to be active... I suspect (call me a pessimist) that booths are not active because booths don't have maint fees.... No maint fees = no payment every month = lower on priority list than folks that pay every month even though the majority of apartment owners don't pay every month... irony.... they were not paying maint. fees because they didn't want to pay to go get all their junk in the apartments, 10.0 = free house cleaning that lands all of their stuff in their storage/inventory, along with new boxes. Just ironic that a lot of non-maint. fee payers got their stuff out of apartments for free without paying maint. fee to get the stuff. Maybe the plan was to do that so that they will sell the stuff and it won't collect dust anymore, or maybe it was to give incentive to sell off their apartments, but I have not seen any increase of apartments on auction yet...

It may be a visual thing too... since booths are in apartments, and there's still some vegetation growing in some of the basements... ? Maybe booth owners will get (L) lawn mowers in 10.2 to clean out the weeds that are taking over our booths, lol.

Something that I think is somewhat interesting though - it appears that some booths in Corinth may already be active - not sure but I think the Corinth ones are the old ones that used to be at Hades.... It's us folks in apartments that seeked shelter when the robot attack was imminent that got the raw end of the deal. The folks that got their booths shattered to smithereens got insurance compensation and paid moving expenses, if the Corinth ones are actually the old Hades ones and they are active now (I'm assuming they are active since I saw one shopkeeper there but maybe it's a visual bug thing and shopkeeper belongs to a land owner near the booths up there since it looks like the Corinth ones are just sitting out in an open field)...

Apartments are working though. Hoping 10.2 = booths active again.

LETS JUST HOPE (cross your fingers, eyes, etc.) that booth owners get something special when booths do finally go active. I'd love it if booths got just 2 more item slots (*hint, hint, hint*) so that we can put two shopkeepers in them instead of just the one since shopkeepers take 6 slots and booths only have 10 slots to offer currently... adding 2 slots would fix that. It'd be even nicer if it was more than that so we could put in two shopkeepers + signs, etc. Maybe Merry Santa Clause of Entropia can do something to help make this happen !
    Last edited by mastermesh; 10-27-2009 at 13:52.

between VU9.4 and corrupted 12.8.2 but working
    Lina tora Luned
    Society
    Modus Operandi
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LETS JUST HOPE (cross your fingers, eyes, etc.) that booth owners get something special when booths do finally go active. I'd love it if booths got just 2 more item slots (*hint, hint, hint*) so that we can put two shopkeepers in them instead of just the one since shopkeepers take 6 slots and booths only have 10 slots to offer currently... adding 2 slots would fix that. It'd be even nicer if it was more than that so we could put in two shopkeepers + signs, etc. Maybe Merry Santa Clause of Entropia can do something to help make this happen !

hehehe great idea +rep

McCormick:Thx Can Twin Peaks ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bump...

I miss my booth!

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Glory Hound Irregulars
    Images
    booths owners you have all my feeling

MA, pls , fix this
    Evade/attack Tool calculator -- The inventory calculator -- AuctionData tool -- Shops Blast out::::::REVIEW -- EntropiaBay Official Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck I want to quit this game and this forum right now.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    i just can feel how you must feel...... i miss my shop too

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast