Are Booth owners forgoten??

And a BUMP

MA suport only gives a copy/paste answer.

Systems curently not in use will be implemented in the future etc, etc.

Its just frustrating to see the shops and mall's open again and we little ones are shufed aside.
And no comments from MA/FPC in this thread eather.

Mastermesh, I realy love the idea if they compensate us with a extra shopkeeper.
Even if the tt would be 1 PEC.

Regards.
Ion

b u m p...

bumping it up since we really want our booths to work again. I still have no response on the support ticket requesting that we get shopkeepers for every month that booths have not been working, or at least one shopkeeper for every broken booth since all other shops that are still working currently have a monopoly on the market...

bump

bumping again since I accidentally bumped another thread that I had to reply to... time for this to go back to the top.

maybe not forgotten but deff brushed off to the side..far

I dont get this...

Timestamp for my support case got updated yesterday (status still "Assigned").
Still no answer from support.
So what kind of update was this :scratch2:

Just a few days now and then my booth has been out of order for 3 months :rolleyes:

masters of illusion

stop hoping mindark needs you, it only needed your money; now, suck it up;

once they've had you for your money - you can forget about support - it is just the usual way scammers work; read about it in real life!

sorry to break your illusion of hope for anything, but a dissapointment in this "great" game;

sorry to break your illusion of hope for anything, but a dissapointment in this "great" game;
That depressing state of mind makes you live up to your name, or at least the Horror part. lol.

Another bump.

Lets get the booths going again.

well ... no luck yet...

That little bit of server downtime yesterday resulted in no changes in booths... I still get the message that anyone can pick up items that I drop in my booth estate... The fix to this problem must not be too hard, I'm guessing, since shops in the same building are working, and my apartment upstairs, along with the shopkeepers in there are working fine... Hopefully MA|FPC can make this problem be fixed in the very near future...

Because this is such a long, ongoing problem, I'm starting to wonder if booth owners should not purposefully drop something in the booths, and then when the items are stolen, start sending in a support ticket storm saying that you looked at the visualize command and it told you that the item was inside of your estate's borders... I would not do this with pricey items though... maybe 1k of sweat or somethingthing worth 1pec... Just a thought. I have not done this yet since I already probably have too many outstanding support tickets on this issue - don't want to hassle them more, but it might get more done on their end if they see that things are being stolen because the visualize command is sort of "falsely advertising" that it's safe to put things in, even though the message that anyone can pick stuff up comes up (which we can assume is a bug?)... Support has fished items sold to the TT out for a price before... I'm assuming they might be willing to undo stolen items that are stolen through this problem, but I don't want to assume anything... so remember, do what you want, but I take no responsibility for your actions...

Actually, forget it... I think they are working on the issue since I saw the televator go out in Delta Tower temporarily last night, so I can only hope they are tweaking things in the estates to fix this issue ASAP... just cross your fingers and hope something happens soon....

For the moment - DON'T TRUST THE ESTATE BORDERS YOU SEE WITH THE VISUALIZE COMMAND ON ESTATE TERMINALS AT BOOTHS!

Last edited:
And a BUMP to keep this issue in the open and under the attention.

Regards.
Ion

Hi

We are aware of the shopping booth issues and are working on relocating them back to their pre 9.4 positions.

There will also be an upgrade to the booths in the near future ;)

This is just a quick post to let you know that we are working on it and sorry for any frustration caused by this delay.

Justin.

Hi

We are aware of the shopping booth issues and are working on relocating them back to their pre 9.4 positions.

This is just a quick post to let you know that we are working on it and sorry for any frustration caused by this delay.

Justin.

Really strange. On a saturday morning you realice that you should inform the booth owners about this. I hope this is not the only place you post this. A note on your offical site would be nice. Not everyone uses the "fan owned forum"....

Mums, scrunch, O I love this marmelade on my toast... Ah, the booths, maybe we should informa about that... Uhm, eggs! .....Eh, booths.. I post something on EF, that will do it.. Ah, uhm, coffee...

Hi

Justin.

Thank you for info Justin!

Mums, scrunch, O I love this marmelade on my toast... Ah, the booths, maybe we should informa about that... Uhm, eggs! .....Eh, booths.. I post something on EF, that will do it.. Ah, uhm, coffee...

:silly2: I don't mind MA using EF for spreading info, but agreed that this don't have 100% coverage among players.

Hi

Justin.

Thank you for the reaction and the little update.
I wait with finishing the Omegaton map untill everything is in its final place and keep the shop directory on hold for the moment.

Do you have a aprox ETA by accident too?

Kind regards.
Ion

Last edited:
Hi

Justin.

Do you plan to compensate people for the staff's incompetence? Your reply isn't very reassuring. Also, as other people mentioned, you should, maybe, post a progress report on your own site, as well as here?

Hi

There will also be an upgrade to the booths in the near future

Justin.

Thanks for the response Justin. It's nice to see you guys are working on it. Any ETA on when "the near future" is?

My suport case changed status to "in progress" a few minutes ago. :yay:

Feels like a copy paste answer, "we understand your frustration..."

Nothing about ETA for a solution...

Still waiting :rolleyes:

Like the Rest of Us, you are screwed...Sorry

Again,

Sorry dude, but MA does not care about you or me....lost a booth, due to my dumb action of putting a 300 ped item for 30 peds in auctin. MA did not care then or now. LOL, as I was told in a post about the poor state of mining, 'just suck it up'.

Sorry, I feel for you and I feel for me, it's not a 'suck it up moment', its a MA does not care moment.....

Just my 2 pecs............

Seoul....:mad:

Again,
Sorry dude, but MA does not care about you or me....lost a booth, due to my dumb action of putting a 300 ped item for 30 peds in auctin. MA did not care then or now. LOL, as I was told in a post about the poor state of mining, 'just suck it up'.

Sorry, I feel for you and I feel for me, it's not a 'suck it up moment', its a MA does not care moment.....

Just my 2 pecs............

Seoul....:mad:

Sorry if I dont see the conection but putting something in auction for the wrong price is something tottaly different than owning a booth which is not working.

The first is something you did wrong yourself and basicly they can not do something about that.

The last is something they did wrong and clearly they can do something about that.

Regards.
Ion

going to try it tonight...

Going to give my booth another try tonight. Some responses to some of my tickets that just rolled in seem to indicate that apartments may have borders that work now and that booths might be working. It's actually sort of a question response, so I need to make sure it's working before I log in.

I cannot verify this yet since I can't get online for another 3 hours or so as I'm not on a computer with Calypso installed. Give your booth a try if you own it and let us know what happens.

sorry...

sorry... was false hope and a misread ticket. I think they just wanted to verify if it still was not working right, and it's not... :(

To answer the title .... yes ...

but not as forgotten as hair stylists / body sculptors :cry:

So just remember this about EU. Anytime you think you have it bad. There is always someone that has been screwed over worse. :(

downloading

downloading new vu now... crossing fingers... This has to be the booth fix since it's such a huge download! :) ;) We'll see in a while after this huge 2.9 gb is downloaded...

no luck...

no luck... booth still ain't working after the update...

bump.

Bump. I'm glad FPC is responding and forwarding tickets to the design team. Now, lets just hope the design team can get something done soon.

Booth are working again. :yay: Not too soon tbh.

booths might be working again but some are in so different places they're hardly the same booths

Ive def. forgotten my booth

selling it if anyone is interested and can find it lol ;

And just....WOOOO..HOOOOO..HOOOOOOT :yay:

Booths are online again :wtg:

Didnt see the changes as mentioned yet, but already happy its up and running again :D

Not placing my shopkeeper yet in case some weird bug makes it disapear though.

A happy camper regards.
Ion

Back