Deposit Fees

soLO 3000

Stalker
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Tar'quin soLO Solenson
After depositing today through UKash, I noticed they had charged me £3.50 fees?

I was meant to deposit £100 but with the fees, this became £96.50.

I thought this may be a fixed fee, so I checked some of my other deposits:

Last week I deposited £200, fee charged £7.00 :eek:

Now I know Credit Card payments charge fees and obviously if I make a TT/Chaps payment the bank will charge approx £15-£20 fee. I was under the impression UKash was free, that was one of the reasons I use them!

Can someone out there recommend a fee-free way to deposit?

Now I know Credit Card payments charge fees and obviously if I make a TT/Chaps payment the bank will charge approx £15-£20 fee. I was under the impression UKash was free, that was one of the reasons I use them!

I'm pretty sure there's a fee any way you deposit.

Hhhmmm i always thought Ukash was free also..... must keep an eye on this in future!!

ohh and HI Solo xx

As far as I know there has always been a fee. That's why mindark put the ukash pistopls and rifles in your inventory to compensate this.
Maybe that option is not around anymore. Haven't seen ukash guns in auction for a while.
Besides I can recomend paysafe. Prepaid cash card with good exchange rate.

I always used to use PaySafeUK .. And i never noticed a fee.. tho i never actully checked :|

Think direct bank transfer is either free or only 1% charge.

i think there has to be a fee as the £ is exchanged to the $.

I always used to use PaySafeUK .. And i never noticed a fee.. tho i never actully checked :|

i also deposit using paysafe (in Belgium) and they charge a little fee. you can see that in the confirmation mail MA sends you after a depo. but when depositing they already calculate it in the conversion between real cash and peds

Deposit Fee: 1.75 EUR

was for 50€

I think you can contact FPC and tell them you want to make a bank transfer. They give you some special information.

Go to your bank and transfer the money to FPC. The only fee will be whatever your bank charges for the transfer.

If your bank charges a flat fee for the transfer - try to transfer as much as possible.

I think you can contact FPC and tell them you want to make a bank transfer. They give you some special information.

Go to your bank and transfer the money to FPC. The only fee will be whatever your bank charges for the transfer.

If your bank charges a flat fee for the transfer - try to transfer as much as possible.

that special information is probably MA's BIC and IBAN numbers used to identify their bank/account for international transfers.
This is manditory for transfers within the european union.

IBAN = International Bank Account Number
BIC = Bank Identifier Code

me

I pay a one $ for every depo (called a foreign transaction fee)

The only thing it makes me do is depo more than I really feel I need at the time, because if I just depo later it's just one more dollar I pay

Which brings me to an issue i'm pissed about recently.
The money MA takes out of the ped conversion. The advertise a 10:1 rate, which isn't true at all. What is up with that??? they take 9 ped out of every 100
I depo 90 bucks I get like 860peds. BUUUUUULLLLLLLL

Rather Armax crap!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
share your thoughts about how this is BS

As far as I know there has always been a fee. That's why mindark put the ukash pistopls and rifles in your inventory to compensate this.
Maybe that option is not around anymore. Haven't seen ukash guns in auction for a while.
Besides I can recomend paysafe. Prepaid cash card with good exchange rate.

yes but is there a fee with Paysafe?

Think direct bank transfer is either free or only 1% charge.

you cant do a direct bank transfer to an international bank account, the option does not exist.

It could be possible if MA's bank had a branch in the UK but I asked Support this question and they said no.

paysafe has 3,5% fee

This should show all methods how to pay
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/deposits/deposit-providers/

bank transfer takes a real long time,
but I tried that so long ago that I can't tell if there was a fee involved

also take note that your bank may charge crazy fees for using such method, the minimum fee for me sending someone pounds in the UK is 10 pounds as example, silly stuff

i think there has to be a fee as the £ is exchanged to the $.

this is shown in the exchange rate as you will always get a slightly lower exchange rate than the current daily rate. The fee is something seperate and only seems to show up on MA's confirmation email....now I know not everybody reads the emails so it feels like daylight robbery

you cant do a direct bank transfer to an international bank account, the option does not exist.

It could be possible if MA's bank had a branch in the UK but I asked Support this question and they said no.

if you know the BIC and IBAN numbers you can transfer directly to a international bank account.
this system has been around for a while.

im sorry if that wasnt clear from my previous post

Over on this side of the pond, I think the banks here take 3% and then the bank on MA's side takes 3%. It all looks like it comes from MA thought on the bank statement. On small deposits, that does not seem like much, but on big deposits 6% loss before any hits the pedcards is a LOT.

also, I don't think bank transfers work from here, since US does not use IBAN stuff, or at least that's the impression I get.

IBAN - BIC is used in the european economic region, the UK should use it too.
It´s up to you bank to charge you a fee for international transfers or not, my bank asks no fee for any bank to bank transder inside the EU (under certain conditions).

Right now i'm using a combo of speed and costs: internetbanking (ideal) via paynova. Cheapest would be bank to bank.
It all depends on what options are available in your country.

Gl with it!

that special information is probably MA's BIC and IBAN numbers used to identify their bank/account for international transfers.
This is manditory for transfers within the european union.

IBAN = International Bank Account Number
BIC = Bank Identifier Code

if you know the BIC and IBAN numbers you can transfer directly to a international bank account.
this system has been around for a while.

im sorry if that wasnt clear from my previous post

This is known as an International Bank Payment and is not the same as a Direct Transfer. Most banks classify it as CHAPS/ TT/International. Typical cost is between £15-£30 depending on which bank, sometimes the receiving bank also charges a incoming-fee, which again is taken out of the amount transfered.

If I had a Sweedish bank account I could then do a direct transfer (dd) into MA's Sweedish account with little or no fees.

Bank Transfers within the Euro zone are generally free; not sure about Sweden.

But Bank Transfers from the UK to Euros are very expensive, minimum fee about £20; and presumably this applies from £ to $ also.

Still looking for an answer :(

This mainly applies to UK depositers but I assume can apply to every depositer in some form or other

When i deposit with paysafecard there's a small fee of 3.5%

at least with the 10€ deposit, which i payed 0.35€

Probably this fee is for paysafecard and Ukash, at least this is what i think, cause i think that Mindark doesn charge deposit fees

I use bank transfers for my deposits - for me international transfer costs 22 AUd (approx 250ped), regardless of the amount (up to 5k AUD). If your bank charges a fee that you find unacceptable, and you want to reduce your overhead % (ukash currently it's 3.5%) research other online banks to see what they charge. The amounts I deposit at a time mean a bank transfer is <1% overhead - an amount that is insignificant when compared to market fluctuation between AUD and USD.

Anyone else noticed that deposits into MA go to Sweden, withdrawals come from the USA?

Still looking for an answer :(

This mainly applies to UK depositers but I assume can apply to every depositer in some form or other

there isnt one. unless maybe you live in Sweden and they dont charge for inter-bank transfers like in UK. though even then they probably charge businesses and MA would pass that on. if you're outside Sweden, you'd still have to transfer into the Swedish bank for a fee even if you had your own account based there.

the cheapest you can do is transfer direct using IBAN number as mentioned, using £/Euro as the designated amount as MA give an excellent $ rate (ie let them do the currency conversion not your bank who will give you poorer rate plus fee probably). this is only cheapest if the amount to transfer is more than (your banks transfer fee)*0.035, otherwise CCard is probably easiest (though they probably give you a poorish exchange rate too). for a £15 fee thats about £428.

Back