Question: Dasp Maturity Needs Changing ?

Do we wish for higher maturity in dome 16?

• Total voters

Sammy2004

Stalker
Society
--> cK Coat Killers <--
Sammy Sammy2004 Djondo
Ok,

I was walking through dome 16, like I do quite often.
Then I suddenly was wondering what the community would think about
an increase of maturity on the baby-dasp-dome.

So please vote here and lets find out what we think about this.

You don't care for increase of maturity,
maybe you don't hunt there anyways,
or would you like to see the things that could happen with providers?

Awaiting results with high curiosity.

Sammy2004

Extremly funny, as i thought about it today

well I dont hunt Dasp so I probably shouldnt comment but given that in most mobs providers are quite a bit tougher then youngs I would say if its gonna change maybe not to go past Mat-Old first and see how that goes.

But please keep a couple youngs because I've been meaning to grab a fapper and add it to my global list atleast once for a while now :D

But please keep a couple youngs because I've been meaning to grab a fapper and add it to my global list atleast once for a while now :D

hehe

feel free to pm me if u need an imp fapper :p

hehe

feel free to pm me if u need an imp fapper :p

i might take you up on that as i've been itching to try them...maybe next week when i get paid ;)

what gun would you recommend for low lvl dasp? i have up to the al26 and hl14 maxed...i think i have the cb28 maxed...haven't checked out my blp rifles in a while though...might only be the m45 or cb26

Posted via Mobile Device

The skill gap required for old above a young is far too great...old is not even huntable solo and without 80 dodger (or whatever). SO in my opinion no.... the difference in guard and stalker isn't that noticeable, i think....they all require a fapper regardless of skill...same goes for old-domi
d16 at higher maturity excludes all the higher midlevel hunters who have hired a fapper.

I know i could tank them in martial-5b with a fapper, many other could and would, this would be a bit more interesting, there might be sga item which are maturity related.

actually saw and killed a provider today. i think it was the third ive ever seen. while i'd love to see more of them, i suspect bumping the maturity even a notch would drastically affect tax. ergo, dont hold your breath.

Is there two dasp DNA in the fert station? I think the young ones should stay if there is only one, if there are two I think one should remain youngs and the second put to providers.

I think the current maturity of the Dasps domes is just fine, one baby dasp you can hunt naked with a fapper and save armor decay.

And the Dome with the Big ass ones where you need a decent armor and a mod fapper.

Back