NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

I posted an app to your Soc in game on the terminal. You guys are still recruiting, right? Seems the message box doesn't allow me to put much information in it. I put as much relevant information as I could in it, but if you need to know anything else just ask. Thanks :)

Wow thread was a bit outdated! :duh:

Just did a quick update, will go through later and make everything all nice and pretty :girl:

Letting everyone know that NBK is still looking for quality people to join our family! :yay:

come join us bump :)

Hi, I just submitted application to NBK Elite and hope I will be accepted ... I provided total skill and age info in the application. :)

Is the NBK still recruiting ?

Hi all,

back to the game after close to 2 years away. was wondering if I would be able to come back to NBK Army?(I was in it until i stopped playing due to irl issues). I'm going to apply ingame sometime over the next few days I believe.

Welcome back :)
Am sure you will haev a quick response and acceptance once you apply at soc terminal.
GL and enjoy the new 'features' in game.

Indica

Hi all,

back to the game after close to 2 years away. was wondering if I would be able to come back to NBK Army?(I was in it until i stopped playing due to irl issues). I'm going to apply ingame sometime over the next few days I believe.

Welcome back.

Of course you can come back, just apply :)

Just wanted to poke my head in and say hi, I joined NBK Army late Sunday night and so far it has been great. Lots of lively chat in the SOC channel, lots of warm welcomes and helpful people. :yay:

Like many of us in the Army group, we enjoy chatting and go a litlle mad with it :)

bumpity bump. Fresh blood always welcome :D

sent message in game about a apllication for a wonderfull soc with loads of history

Reactions: sbi
Back