Cross’ Crafting – Attachments, Gambling & more

Crosskeeper

Guardian
Mantus Crosskeeper Wolfenmond
Bored of waiting for cheap mining Amps at Auction ?
Want to gamble a bit on crafting Attachments but don’t have enough skills to do it?
Don’t know what to do with Crafting Supplies you have in Storage?
Not enough time to produce components you need for crafting?

Starting from now on I offer a Crafting Service generally concentrated on Mining Amps and Component Crafting, but there are other items available as well.

skills.jpg

Available Blueprints & Items currently in storage are listed in the following posts.

Options available:

1. Order:
You order a certain amount of Items (i.E. 10 OA-102) and I deliver you these Items after crafting. ( if I don’t have them in Storage)
Price per Item is based on the current Marketvalue & the number of Items you order.

2. Craft-4-u:
You deliver the Materials & residue and I craft Amps for you. All I loot & the remaining materials/residue will be returned to you after crafting it.
If I’ll get a HoF with a value of 500 PED or more I’ll deduct 10% of the HoF’s TT-Value.

3. Gambling-4-u:
Nearly the same as Craft-4-u but you give just the Materials & I’ll click on max. Condition for the Chance of great HoFs.
Caution! This form of crafting may result in a Big Winning, but it is also possible that you will loose many PED if it’s a Bad Day.

At options 2 & 3 I’ll give you collateral for your Materials & Residue amounting on the TT-Value of them.

stats.jpg

Contact me via PM or Email: crosskeeper@hotmail.de. I’ll respond as soon as possible.
I’m mainly online at the weekend & nearly every evening for at least an hour, so there won’t be long delivery times.

Last edited:
Available Blueprints: Qualityrating:

OreAmp OA-101(l)light 1,0
OreAmp OA-101(l) 100,0
OreAmp OA-102(l) 56,8
OreAmp OA-106(l) 3,7 (only option 2 if no items in storage)
EnMatAmp MA-101(l)light 46,3
EnMatAmp MA-101(l) 1,3
EnMatAmp MA-102(l) 97,4
EnMatAmp MA-103(l) 29,7
E-Amp 12 47,4
Abrer Laser Sight 38,3

Jester D-1 74,2
Breer M1a(l) 64,0
Breer P1a(l) 100,0
Breer P4a(l) 43,9
Settler Shin Guards 100,0

Basic Filters 100,0
Basic Processor 100,0
Basic Servo 100,0
Simple I Plastic Springs 100,0
Generic Leather Texture 100,0
Large Str Cotton Fabr Text. 100,0
Soft Leather Texture 100,0
Basic Auxiliary Socket 100,0
Basic Pump 100,0
Standard Plate 100,0

Many other Components available as well, just ask.

If you are interested in items not on the List send me your wishes and I’ll try to meet the demands.

Last edited:
Currently in storage:

50 x OreAmp OA-101
65 x OreAmp OA-102
45 x EnMatAmp MA-102
28 x EnMatAmp MA-103

Last edited:
Back