Gallo, Pappa Gallo, Hunter Gallo

RickNinjaHunter

Guardian
RicK Ninja Hunter
Hi

Gallo

I dont know how to find people on forumns, please contact me in next 24 hours if you want to still call me a friend, I am done waiting and hearing excuses.

Rick

Top of the forum, community drop down member, chose members list

Rgds

Ace

Hmmm

...subscribed :popcorn:

I know what this is about Rick I am on it, but he hasn't been on line :(

Please no rumours, I just want to know how to contact him. He has missed several meetings and I just dont want to know he is AWOL or something has happend to him IRL. He is a good guy, and I want to know that our friendship is still there if he contacts me.

Thanks all

Rick

Please no rumours

That simple request and then the very next post does just that. If you can't help the two folks contact each other, I see no reason to get involved here.

Hi

Gallo

I dont know how to find people on forumns, please contact me in next 24 hours if you want to still call me a friend, I am done waiting and hearing excuses.

Rick

Ok

I have tried to contact this person via every means possible and it appears now that I have to call my losses yet again. The loss might be a small one in peds, however the loss of faith and respect for this person, and anyone associated with him/her is much greater. I will no longer respond to this thread and consider it closed. If anyone wishes to discuss this please PM me and I will provide details.

Rick

Pappa Gallo is on my Shitlist

Please no rumours, I just want to know how to contact him. He has missed several meetings and I just dont want to know he is AWOL or something has happend to him IRL. He is a good guy, and I want to know that our friendship is still there if he contacts me.

Thanks all

Rick

Well this guy has definately shown his true colors. Dont trust him as far as you can throw the bastard. 13 Months and counting and still waiting for repayment of peds in loan. Every excuse under the sun, and tonight was last straw, logs in with 2 different, maybe more Avatars and makes me sit and wait for over an hour with no show. Well mate you bought yourself an Enemy, once a friend. Don't fucken PM me any longer, dont cross my path in PVP. Keep the peds, you probably need it more than I do now, go buy yourself a dildo and go fuck yourself with it.

Rick

Find me Rick, Gallo has passed me the ped he said is owed. He also asked about his high lvl Gazz texture BP?

My understanding debt settled!

Back