The Lost Library has been found - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Booth #3 and Apartment 1A

Status
Please reply by conversation.
bump...

bumping it up a bit.

New delivery.

A new delivery of some nice blueprints came in today, but the new stuff has not been put in the shop yet. The new stuff will probably be put in the shop later this week.

The new stuff is:
Breer M3a (L) Blueprint TT=.05
Breer P4a (L) Blueprint TT=.12
Breer P5a (L) Blueprint TT=.08
ClericDagger 1B Blueprint TT=.03

GeoTrek H49 Poros (L) Blueprint TT=.01
GeoTrek LP470 Manis (L) Blueprint TT=.01
Kesmek Slo (L) Blueprint TT=.02
Maddox I Blueprint TT=.28
Omegaton Bur Ning (L) Blueprint TT=.01
Shriek Street Blueprint TT=.79
Svempa S60 (L) Blueprint TT=.15
Svempa X1 (L) Blueprint TT=.01

Keep an eye out in this thread and the shop for more info about when this stuff is available.

Big updates for 1/4/2010

SOLD:
Snarksnot Leather Texture Blueprint

TEMPORARILY MOVED TO STORAGE:
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Shriek Street Blueprint
Galaxy SII Ion Conductors Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Standard Compressor Blueprint
Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors Blueprint
ClericDagger 2A Blueprint
Cinclar Precision Scope Blueprint
Castar Laser Sight Blueprint
Tight Knitted Wool Fabric Texture Blueprint

LOWERED PRICE ON:
Bjornir Precision Scope with QR 12.1 from 33.93 to 25.60

NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP:
Level I:
Kesmek Slo (L) Blueprint QR 2.1 @ 6.52
Maddox I Blueprint QR 29.0 @ 83.22

Level II:
Shriek Street Blueprint QR 79.6 @ 32.55
ClericDagger 1B Blueprint QR 3.4 @ 6.79

Level III:
Svempa S60 (L) Blueprint QR 15.6 @ 307.68

Level IV:
Breer M3a (L) Blueprint QR 5.9 @ 202.55
Breer P4a (L) Blueprint QR 12.7 @ 123.97

Level V:
GeoTrek LP470 Manis (L) Blueprint @ 7.38
Breer P5a (L) Blueprint QR 8.9 @ 381.95 (Year Market Value is 654.66)

Level VIII:
GeoTrek H49 Poros (L) Blueprint @ 961.02 (Year Market Value is 963.99)
Svempa X1 (L) Blueprint @ 298.37 (Weekly Market Value is 299.99)

Level XI
Omegaton Bur Ning (L) Blueprint @ 409.34 (Year Market value is 416.99)

I think you folks might enjoy a few of this these high QR unlimted BPs!

Daily bump. Come on folks... look at those high level breer and svempa bps. Surely someone needs a blueprint for these amazing little weapons!

bump.

Bump.

We had a new delivery this morning, so I have a little over 100 more blueprints in the google document that's ready to go in to the shop as soon as some things in the shop gets sold.

PLEASE DO remember that I can take PMs and will swap something out of the shop to put your special requests in and I'll PM you back when that swap is done.

I can also do some in person deliveries if you see something in the google doc you want. I just can't be online a whole lot of hours to wait for you if we do that though - that's why I have a shop after all - not enough time irl to be in game at PA all day, lol.

another bump...

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! Have a nice week! :) ;)

Updates for 1/13/2010

SOLD
Street Pattern Pants Blueprint

LOWERED PRICES!
Bull Tac50(L) Blueprint (L) was 41.22 --> Now is 40.50
Reinforced Rod Blueprint was 2.32 --> Now is 1.87
Heavy Duty Seals Blueprint was 5.13 --> Now is 4.62
Reinforced Nuts Blueprint was 2.16 --> Now is 1.85
Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint with QR 43.5 was 38.85 --> Now is 37.82
Advanced VisioMem Blueprint with QR 9 was 47.13 --> Now is 36.88!
Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L) was 9.81 --> Now is 8.78

ADDED TO SHOP
Level III
Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors Blueprint @ 1.44

Last edited:
out for a few days....

I'll be offline for the next few days... so one more little bump til I'm online again sometime next week.

your probly the hardest working shop owner ive ever come across in eu nice going

Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment.

I have been out of town til last night, so did no updates to the shop over the weekend. I logged in tonight and did not see any sales over the weekend. I'll probably swap out some things in a few days, so if you see anything you want, please go take a look around before it's gone.

Also, please do remember that I can swap out stuff in the google document that is not in the shop with stuff in the shop at any time per PM request here on the forums, and/or hold stuff in inventory for you til you can meet up to trade with me in game and avoid a few pecs in taxes.

bump.

Morning Bump

bump...

Another little bump for the best darn bp shop this side of Crystal Palace!

bump

Another little bump.

Update

Daily Update!

SOLD:
Kesmek Slo (L) Blueprint

LOWERED PRICES:
Ziplex Ju40 Blueprint @ 7.18 --> NOW @ 6.67!
Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L) @ 8.78 --> NOW 3.66!!!

ClericDagger 1B @ 6.79 --> Now 3.20!

NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP:
LEVEL VII:
Reinforced Sheet Metal Blueprint @ 1.13

More prices might be lowered later this weekend and/or some items that have been on the shelves a while might be swapped out soon... If you see something in there you want, go get it, or shoot me a PM explaining what you want me to leave in there til you can make a deposit so that you can buy it.

As always, remember that you can PM me about anything on the google document that lists most bps available regardless if they are are currently in the shop.. I can put them in the shop for you or try to meet you in game. Putting it in the shop is preferred though since I'm not usually online a lot.

First posting in this thread will be updated later today or tomorrow with the above updates. Google document has not been updated with new lower prices yet, but will be either today or tomorrow.

Are the prices on the high qr items too high? Why? What prices would you suggest? Would love to hear some input on this... What about the prices on the L bps? I'm trying to adjust prices based on historic market values, but maybe I'm reading the history wrong? What's your thoughts on this?

Bump...

Daily Bump.

bump.

Bumping it up for the Best Bookstore/Library in all of the virtual universe!

Update...

Update - Just got a new delivery of BPs that I'll be adding to the google document soon. I'll also likely swap out some stuff in the shop in the not-too-distant future.

bump

another bump for another day! Happy Tuesday.

Also... updated my sig to the new url that it should be. Oops. Should have caught that one a few days ago when I updated the blog a little, lol.

Sig link should now go to
http://jeffthomann.wordpress.com/lost-library/

bump...

ba bump... ba bump... ba bump. The heart goes ba-da bump, bada bump, ba bump ba bump. The intensity becomes bigger and bigger, the intervals between heartbeats grows smaller... bump bump bump bada bump ba ba bamp bump bump bump... excitement is ever growing as he picks up his the last blueprint to fill his collection... He will be THE BEST CRAFTER IN ALL OF THE VIRTUAL WORLD... and guess where he bought that bp?!?.. ;)

bump.

Daily bump.

bump..

bump... not updating the shop much this weekend since I have lots going on irl at the moment... may be moving soon... so that might possibly take me offline at some point in the future... a few details to work out on that front before I do a lot more bp buying for the shop.

However, AS ALWAYS, if you see something in the google document you like, feel free to PM me if you want it and I can try to meet you in game, or set it out in the shop for you somewhere at a descent price! :)

Updates...

SOLD:
E-Amp 15 Blueprint
E-Amp 12 Blueprint
E-Amp 14 Blueprint
Renegade Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Vindicator Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
Rascal Foot Guards Blueprint (L)
---
LOWERED PRICES!
Ecivox Laser Sight - was 1.45 --> NOW 1.23!
----
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE SHOP:

Level I:
E-Amp 11 Blueprint @ 2.05

Level II:
Vivo T10 (L) Blueprint (L) @2.05
Beacin Laser Signt Blueprint @ 1.34

Level IV:
E-Amp 14 Blueprint @1.23

Level V:
E-Amp 15 Blueprint @ 1.59

Level VIII:
Heavy Duty Coupling Blueprint @ 1.13

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! Make it even happier by buying some blueprints for your sweetheart for valentines day! ;) :)

Lower Prices!

LOWER PRICES!
Ignaritz Laser Sight Blueprint @ 12.30 --> Now 11.28!
Reinforced Hinge Blueprint @ 1.72 --> Now 1.51
Triphased Wires Blueprint @ 1.39 --> Now 1.13!
Bull Tac50 (L) Blueprint (L) @ 40.50 --> Now 25.14!

Happy Hump day!

Happy Hump Day! Hopefully this day will bring you many Globals!

In the not-too-distant future, I'm thinking about possibly re-arranging the shop so that I do like one week of level 1 things, one week of level 2, etc... but we'll see. Not sure if I have the time to do all of that since it would require quite a big of re-arranging on a pretty regular basis...

daily bump

another little bump for the day.

----UPDATE---
SOLD: Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint

Last edited:
Interior Decorating...

The interior decorating bug hit me, so I spent a couple of hours tonight re-arranging the shop to make it more friendly and organized for window shoppers...

Here's a screenshot of the way things look at the moment.

newsetup2.jpg

Going foward, I'm going to prbably use the shelves on the back wall to hold various items I've purchased other than blueprints... sometimes stuff that some of my crafter friends get me, sometimes loot I find myself, sometimes stuff that I found cheaply, and sometimes maybe even a consignment item or two here and there if anyone wants me to sell stuff for them other than just blueprints. Back there, just like with all other stuff in the shop, I'm going to try to keep things below market value... actually back there is more than likely going to be further below market value than in other parts of the shop sometimes! ;)

In front of that are a couple of L-quent sideboards. This is where the majority of the blueprints in the shop will reside, organized by type and level.

In front of there is a tron tower. It will hold high qr blueprints, high level blueprints, or otherwise rarer type of blueprints usually.

In the front window, outside (not shown in the above pic) is where the high level and high qr stuff will be that is not on the tron tower.

Right now the shop doesn't have a ton of blueprints in it since I picked them all up to start this furniture re-arranging. It took me a few hours of tweaking things here and there, and rearranging to arrive at this setup. Hopefully it'll be organized and spacious enough to meet this shop's needs.

At some point in the future, I'll likely try to contact the estate broker to increase the number of items in the shop. This won't happen any time immediately, and probably not for several months, or maybe even a year or so, but when that happens, I may change things up a bit as far as interior decorating goes. Shucks, I may even change things way before then since I have several interesting pieces of furniture in my storage..

I really like the way the tron tower hides the ceiling lamp from this angle.. Just wish furniture didn't eat item points that could be used to sell things with...

If/when the l-quent bug is fixed, I might re-arrange the place again to stand the l-quents up sideways so that it's easier to see the stuff on them from a distance without going in to third person perspective. Can't do that now since l-quent bug keeps us from changing the angle on the side boards if we want to put anything on them like we used to be able to do not too long ago...

Good night and good luck! :)

================EDIT===============
Got most of the blueprints back in there now... Will likely change some swap some stuff out and/or change some prices later this week.

Those L-quents look mighty empty even though the shop is full so I really am thinking about upgading the shop via estate broker's special deal, probably later this year. With the L-quents in place, there's a lot of room to expand in there.

I might buy another tron tower or two to replace the l-quents until I can afford that little upgrade down the road... but don't see any on the auction... (hint, hint).. ;)

Last edited:
I am going to start selling a few things more than just blueprints in the Lost Library Consignment Shop. I will try to keep the number of non-bp items down a lot though since the blueprints are the main focus of the shop.

Current non-bp item that is for sale is this nice Elkarr scope.
elkarr2.jpg

Happy hunting! ;)

Elkarr is gone...

Elkarr is gone now. Profits on that were used to help me pay for a new L-quent, so now I have 3 L-quents in there instead of just two. Still looks pretty bare, so I need to upgrade my estate... Therefore, If anyone wants to buy some apartments, I have both 1a and 4a in Delta Tower that are for sell. Price is at least 1k ped for both, /9although I will accept more if you enjoy the shop and are willing to help contribute to helping it exapand ;) ). Proceeds fromt he apartment deed sell, if it happens wil be set aside to go towards the 2k I need to pay estate broker to upgrade shop with another 20 item points. I want to sell both apartments at once so that they don't sit on auction or in a sales thread here in forums a long time. PM if interested.

My new goal in EU is to focus more solely on the shop and making it the best it can be. That's why I'm willing to sell the apartments now even though I didn't really want to prior to now. I need peds to make that happen. Ultimate goal is to expand 3 times or however many the estate broker will allow...

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back