Achievement: LEVEL 61 Prospecting

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Finnaly after 4 years and half playing i reach ...
LEVEL 61 Prospecting
And vrx3k is maximazed...

Mary Mary Jane its ready for a few years more in community having fun!

Peace and Love , and please some nice loot for a noob...

Last edited:
Verry nice! Gratz :yay:

Gratz :wtg:

Could you make a rough estimation of how much from those skills were natural and how much were chipped in?

I'm asking this because I just started mining and I'd like to get an idea of how much more I have to this level.

I dont know ...
Im chipping in more then 1 year...
More skill i have more hit rate i have no doubt...
I start when i find 2 towers in same day... with a nice month...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/147980-amazing-month-march.html

I chip all my profit around 20k peds in prospecting and geology...
I do some deposits around 500$ 1 year... 5 k peds more.
But last months i profit allot around 20k peds +-
Total to reach this at 0 point 70 peds k+-
If u are a regular miner like me in 4 years 50k peds +-
Anybody can call me noob because i chip... But i play more then 4 years enought to dont spend all my first profit of 20k on hunt our items i chip all this peds. Still doing hard to reach level 61 having 2400 miner never chipped...

Skill means respect and is the exact defenition of any player in future planets...

Amazing achievement, gratz!

If you're chipping with profit you can be proud of every one you eat, it just means you're playing the game well :)

Amazing achievement, gratz!

If you're chipping with profit you can be proud of every one you eat, it just means you're playing the game well :)

proud to listening that...

very nice achievment. big gratz :yay::wtg:

Gz...But proud of chipping:rolleyes:

I work ...
Its impossibel be here all day... :yay:

Great prostanding you got there, big gratz.:)

/Arwen

I`m not so far to get there natural way ;)

Gratz. Atm this is every miner final goal in skills.

If you chipped in one year ago, joke on you. If you chipped in these days, is ok.

But which is the achievement? Buying enough skill chips? Nothing to brag there.. I don't condemn chipping in, I just did it too, the skills were just too cheap not to do it, but to brag about it, it sounds wrong.

Nice lvl, grats! :wtg::yay:

If you chipped in one year ago, joke on you. If you chipped in these days, is ok.

if i understand her rigth, she chipped in over a year now..

as last post with lvl 60 was just 3-4 weeks ago.

well gratz anyway on maxing that finder thing :)

thankz ppl ... :D

Gratz on maxing the finder :)
You can do a estimated calc of how much he chipped in, he has 58 intelligence and is a 9 stamina (so he started with 20 intelligence) do your calcs :)
Compare to others with the same intel and close to non-chippers, you'll have a estimated value.

Most Impressive

But which is the achievement? Buying enough skill chips? Nothing to brag there.. I don't condemn chipping in, I just did it too, the skills were just too cheap not to do it, but to brag about it, it sounds wrong.

It's not about the price of the chips it's about what those skills do for you at the time.

When the tk320 first got crafted I chipped to use it (joke on me?) I then bought a tk320 for the going rate at the time of 10,000ped. Yes, that sounds insane these days, but gold was at 1200% and plat at 2800% and the tk320 was a monster at the time for finding these ores.

After burning half that first tk320 it paid for the 10k puchase price and chipping from my normal size claims (also hit a 4k cumb ontop of that) and I went on to make a very nice overall profit with the remainder of the finder.

So, I don't think it was a joke to buy skills a couple of years ago :) as long as you knew what you were doing.

Gz...But proud of chipping:rolleyes:

Read above :) I spotted potential in the game, played it well (yes, chipping is part of the game) and finished with a very nice profit - yes, i'm proud of chipping.

Anyway, this thread isn't about chipping or about me - so gratz again to Mary :D

gratz MJ, very nice achievement :)

Gratz on maxing the finder :)
You can do a estimated calc of how much he chipped in, he has 58 intelligence and is a 9 stamina (so he started with 20 intelligence) do your calcs :)
Compare to others with the same intel and close to non-chippers, you'll have a estimated value.

Which is ALOT ;)

Im at 60, and hit 44 prospector and chipped out and in a bit..

I sell allot too... :yay:

Read above :) I spotted potential in the game, played it well (yes, chipping is part of the game) and finished with a very nice profit - yes, i'm proud of chipping.

I was talking about something else. Chipping in is ok, but is trivial. You only need money to do it. Irrespective of experience ingame, IRL intelligence and whatever factor you want, anybody can chip in. There is nothing to it special.

So the plain fact that he mastered dunno what finder doesn't impress me when his pedcard shows those peds.

As I said, nothing against chipping in (would have expected though you to have MS already when tk320 appeared :silly2: ), but in my views what deserves to be gratzed is the way you use the newly acquired skills/abilities, not that you bought them.

Gratz on your achivement.

wow @ average search depth. Huzzah!

*Now you are able to find all ores....and spaceships*:yay:

I was talking about something else. Chipping in is ok, but is trivial. You only need money to do it. Irrespective of experience ingame, IRL intelligence and whatever factor you want, anybody can chip in. There is nothing to it special.

So the plain fact that he mastered dunno what finder doesn't impress me when his pedcard shows those peds.

As I said, nothing against chipping in (would have expected though you to have MS already when tk320 appeared :silly2: ), but in my views what deserves to be gratzed is the way you use the newly acquired skills/abilities, not that you bought them.

I don't see how the pedcard amount has anything to do with it, my card is often very low but it doesn't show the 20 apis I've just crafted, the 10kped of nik i've mined and stored up or the 2kped I just loaded onto my unlimited blade :)

As for buying skills I guess we'll agree to differ :) I personaly think if you play the game well enough to make the profit to buy the chips then that deserves respect.

Of course, if your download the game and the next day you're a grand master sniper then that's a different story.

really nice one :)

thankz guys ... :yay:

Congratz on a small level! =)

Back