News: A Minute with Marco

marcomid.jpg

What was really being said...

Marco: 'our lootpool is this big'

I'll beleive it when i see it.
Lot's of interesting things were promised , we cant keep waiting forever :rolleyes:

I'll beleive it when i see it.
Lot's of interesting things were promised , we cant keep waiting forever :rolleyes:

I have a feeling we will see alot happening during the end of 2009 and during 2010... :)

Why u say that?

It s years that he continue to repeat the same stuff. Half of his post on EF are misinformation and half totally lies.
Lately, to be honest, he is doing some good move ( just check on EF his last post) but still he must do a lot more to re built a decent image.

But there won't be any lack of events in the near future. Merry Mayhem is on for this Christmas, as usual.

will we be getting a full leader board this year i.e. the points scores for everyone in the top 500?

It s years that he continue to repeat the same stuff. Half of his post on EF are misinformation and half totally lies.
Lately, to be honest, he is doing some good move ( just check on EF his last post) but still he must do a lot more to re built a decent image.

Completely agree. Layers, factories, bla bla... surprised he didn't mention vehicles.

But yeah, I guess it's fun for him to feed us BS so that he can laugh at us and our conspiracy theories... :rolleyes:

I think skam have a fetish for hand...
all last interview have pics of hand...

Good idea split the game up into different companies and cells, and blame each other when all goes to hell ;). Hopefully it will hold up in court aswell :nana:

Great interview btw Skam ;)

Skam love hands, hands makes pancakes...

Waffles too? :ahh:

:D

Great interveiw Skam, hope he keeps to his promises :shakingfistangrily:

pfff , have u even played this 'game' ?

I been playing for more then 4 years I never see Marco leying but I see many many times doing the wrong things with game.
I think we community are the unique way to improve and call more people to playing.
We should have more respect from Marco and any change with game should be ask for us before change something. Nobody whants more improve this game then the older players.
Please Marco before you make changes ask us what we think.

I think skam have a fetish for hand...
all last interview have pics of hand...

well if they all had their hands hidden under the desktop we'd all be asking 'what are they doing with their hands?' :scratch2:'

The new layer thing could be a new resource to used in some kind of crafting.. You get it while hunting, when you would otherwise get a No Loot-result. But it has no TT-value, just like Dung or Sweat.

I like this part :yay::laugh:

ROFL you are going to be sorely dissappointed. If MA/FPC did introduce no loots, remember your overall returns will not change. It will still cost the same and you will get the same overall back

It will just give the illusion to stupid people that they are getting more loot back

Quite clever really!!!

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: i am not calling you stupid :)

EDIT: i completely forgot, great article skam +rep. As usually with what marco says is up and coming....big pinch of salt

Another excellent example of great interviewing!! Keep up the fantastic work!!! :yay:

I just wanna know with all the up comming events if the loot reduction will still be inplace every time they run an event..

Im tired of bad returns to begin with and having them drop more everytime an event goes on is not making any more love for the game from my side of things.

As far as that comment someone made that Marco likes shady deals.. Everything for the past two or more years here has been shady.

All the smoke and mirrors showing one good thing in the open hand, and 3 bad things in the hidden one. Im all for a balanced game not flat out thievery for whatever reason they may think is justified.

Politics In EU:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i wont say anything more than Its a Nice Pipe dream

Been playing 3yrs hearing about the CE2 conversion and its great to see we are about to start getting NEW Content

I heard many peeps talking about it all taking a long time to happen since VU10 but myself having been thru another smaller game from germany that MArco(being from germany) may have heard of called WorldofPirates(WOP)

I played WOP for 5yrs before joining the EU community and we had an engine conversion which the the 3 developers took over a year to get us to the NEW Content stage...Was worth the wait the game had and still has New Content regularly and it got better and better

These devs workin on VU10 done a great job and cant wait to see the forever continueing New Content we got coming :}

PS: So whens CE3?? :}

Very cool interview as always.

BTW, he really does look like a marco, :)

Awesome article! That factory thing sounds really fascinating! :yay:

......building towns together, ......

This means, i can send FPC my ideas to rebuild Oxford... and the new Oxford shop building? :)

Marco seems to know what's missing and not working right at this time. But then he seems to know that for quite some time now...

I wish (maybe for Christmas :saint:) that knowledge will turn to action :wtg:

As far as "lower the system requirements" is concerned, maybe I'm going to play with my Radeon 9800 Pro one day? :)

Right now, you're just dumped on a planet without any hints on where to go or what to do.

If you fix this, what will i do with my spare time?

More time at the rig :yay:

changing my soc name to "Mid Level Soc."

if quest system is doen properly .. there will be little help needed... which should make the mentorship thing a bit more involved also.. :) cant wait .. cant wait cant wait :wtg:

Im one of those people that agrees on the fact that Marco and his friends needs to put alot more of all this talk that has been through the years into action.

Thank you Marco (and Skam oc)

- How has the conversion been for you?

- Long.

- The number of No Loot situations will be reduced drastically and maybe get removed completely. It is on the to-do plan, and it will be realized quite soon. With it comes a whole new concept, a new layer to the economy.

- Several years ago you mentioned factories…

- Yes, that is one example of a job. Factories are still being considered. It would leave room for jobs, and at the same time it would be another big business possibility.

But there won't be any lack of events in the near future. Merry Mayhem is on for this Christmas, as usual.

The conversion was long (awaited) for the players too. From what I've seen so far, it's was well worth it. Thank you, Marco and company. :)

Nice idea to remove the "no loots", even if the loot is only worth a pec. ;)

"factories" are a great idea but can we come up with a name that is less work-like and more futuristic? A lot of creative people in this game (unfortunately I'm not one of them) it would be interesting to hear ideas.

Hooray! Merry Mayhem is coming back! :yay::yay::wtg:

Starting a new company is a challenge in itself, and Marco & co. have had quite a hectic first year.

- It's a lot of organizing, it’s a big change of course and we’re working very hard on making FPC its own culture and identity. We’re not MindArk.
First Planet Company has yet to move out of the offices that they now share with MindArk, but Marco assures that it’s going to happen as soon as they have the possibility. It's just not a good time right now.

In VU10.2 the New Oxford Mall was removed. Unfortunately by doing so, eight shop owners found their shops to be missing, resulting in stress and frustration. Firstly, I ask the shop owners to accept my apologies for this. The situation arose due to a failure in the flow of information between FPC and MindArk. The new MindArk Group structure has dissolved old familiar employee relationships, and challenged us to master new routines – including channels of communication. While essential for the development of the platform and the company, this time we missed the mark.

marco is so funny sometimes :p

Back