Comoon CND traders

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
At CND are too less good traders. Sometime i must waiting hours traders and i dont think im not only one.

There is good traders who pay fair prices but all they must be more online if they want making deals :)

I plan on encouraging more to start going up here soon.

It’s a delicate balance though... there are either too many or not enough

What time (In-game time) have you noticed there aren’t any traders there?

I plan on encouraging more to start going up here soon.

It’s a delicate balance though... there are either too many or not enough

What time (In-game time) have you noticed there aren’t any traders there?

this time is good example :)

Ok so about 12:00 Calypso time

Not an easy time for me to recruit for :laugh:

Its 6:30 in the morning for me

or maybe ther are less traders in CND cause we have now the storages ?????

or maybe ther are less traders in CND cause we have now the storages ?????

Well maby that is one thing too but i think ppl just storage them becose they weight too much and traders must wait longer until player sell all in one amount. And i think there is players who just coming to visit at CND mining there, storage items, go down and sell in auc them or something like that :)

Who are these "Co-Moon Traders" ? Where is this Moon ? Sorry ^_^

my time

when I was there, I had someone on Calypso who would offer me more for my resource so I saved it. I made a few smaller trades to people there and usually found at least one person there. It's a rough thing because they gotta pay the travel fee both ways. I would love to get a shop up there, that's where the real ped can be made.

When the (so called) "traders" offer me 102% for iron/belkar/nark/etc, why should I waste my time and peds selling to them? I can get 118% on an item, and traders want to buy it more than 10% below auction prices?

You can have as many "traders" as you want on CND, but untill they offer ethical prices, people have no need to sell to them, as we have storage to put things into.

When the (so called) "traders" offer me 102% for iron/belkar/nark/etc, why should I waste my time and peds selling to them? I can get 118% on an item, and traders want to buy it more than 10% below auction prices?

You can have as many "traders" as you want on CND, but untill they offer ethical prices, people have no need to sell to them, as we have storage to put things into.

Hence why we now have fewer cnd traders :(

there is formular:

CND - Sent = zero profit ^ CND + Sent = zero profit either

so at best you trade on the rare occasions when usually sent is on CND but right now sleeping

-10% is very bad price at cnd
best traders give avarage -3%
Most traders pay avarage -5%

but -10% is very very bad and i know there is few who pay that.

sometime me and i c that oters sell to them becose there is no any other
buyers, and we must sell becose we want stay there and so.

To be honest, I don't like trading up there at -3% on the going mark up. -10% is a disgrace though, and shows that some people really will do anything to try to get ahead.

-3% was always bad enough rate to keep me away, the traders up there knew you had no other alternative unless you bought an apartment, or walked heavy. I thought I'd go up once I heard about the storage, but then neverdie decides to gouge the miners a little more on taxes! as if they weren't already the highest in game...I got storage planteside. no shortage of resellers on the planet either :laugh:

I dont get it. You complain about a -3% loss to trade in space.
Youll pay 25 ped to get one way.

The traders are not hunting they stand and wait and deal with picky people who squibble over -3% or even over -10%. Does that sound like fun to you?

It looks like a real job to me. They are working to help players get something from the kills so they dont have to spend 25 ped up and down.

It take about 7000 ped to get started as a trader.
7000 that alott of cash. They have to work to get that cash so they can make a few peds each time a cry baby comes to them. All the time while they just stand in one spot. Maybe you should tip them and thank them next time.
------------------------------------------

I wish you would just stay up in CND and stop going down.
Neverdie does alott of math crunching to make sure your loot is what it is.
He wont let MA rig the % of loot drop against you.
Its his area. He protects your loot drop. Keeps it as it should be.
Do you ever notice your drops are a bit stronger up on CND?
Try and sweat something its about double for me.

Ive tryed to trade on CND. The players try and trick me and argue about the cost, it makes my head hurt to trade.

Stay up on CND. Loyalty may get you a prize. OH and stop stealing my tables.

I dont get it. You complain about a -3% loss to trade in space.
Youll pay 25 ped to get one way.

The traders are not hunting they stand and wait and deal with picky people who squibble over -3% or even over -10%. Does that sound like fun to you?

It looks like a real job to me. They are working to help players get something from the kills so they dont have to spend 25 ped up and down.

It take about 7000 ped to get started as a trader.
7000 that alott of cash. They have to work to get that cash so they can make a few peds each time a cry baby comes to them. All the time while they just stand in one spot. Maybe you should tip them and thank them next time.
I haven't complained - all I said was I don't like doing business at 3% below the going rate.

BTW, I've put a lot more than 7000 peds into the game - my choice. Just as it is other people's choice to decide whether they wish to trade or not.

I haven't complained - all I said was I don't like doing business at 3% below the going rate.

BTW, I've put a lot more than 7000 peds into the game - my choice. Just as it is other people's choice to decide whether they wish to trade or not.

That 3% though is the only thing going against their 50ped return ticket. You are quite welcome to pay it instead of them though for the 3% you would gain on your loot. I'd hazard a guess that it wouldn't actually be worth it for you in most cases to do that everytime you were full though.

That 3% though is the only thing going against their 50ped return ticket. You are quite welcome to pay it instead of them though for the 3% you would gain on your loot. I'd hazard a guess that it wouldn't actually be worth it for you in most cases to do that everytime you were full though.

To be fair I tend to stay upstairs for a set time period anyway, say 1000 or 1500 bombs, on any one visit. Usually these days I have no need to use CND traders.

I hope you get what your after. No one likes to feel underpaid.

Last edited:
Back