Self-Requested Deactivation MindStar9's Avatar
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    MindStar9
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You didn't do anything wrong MS9, not your fault. At the end of the day the highest bidder got it and the other basically just left it too late.

These sorts of problems crop up quite a bit though, i think a rolling deadline extension, or a rule that all interested parties are contacted and given a chance to outbid last minute bids, should eliminate them.

Doesn't matter so much with little items, but worth it when you're delaing with k PEDs.
    Thank you for your response JB ... I really felt awful about this whole thing when it came down to the end, and didn't blame either of them for feeling the way they did (even though the -rep wasn't necessary, because it wasn't something I did intentionally). It just put me in a very precarious postion, and I wanted to make sure if at all possible, that it didn't happen to anyone else, or if it did, then they knew how to handle it.

Thanks also for the advice ... I try to be as precise and detailed as I can, but I will certainly keep your additional information in mind should I ever do another forum auction.

Super Moderator
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaero e-lite Cynque
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    Aight. I'll take care of the updates and adjustments during the week. Gotta run now

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony TonyBaX Baxton
    Society
    BAHQc
    Images
    Great guide mate!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    David Akruz Aquino
    Society
    Freelancer

suggestion

Ok, i am giving just a suggestion here, is an alternative way to make an auction, just giving the link to the thread

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...e-auction.html

So, what you think(and sorry, if it was a bad idea post it here, i just think that its related)
    Nothing more to say... Just that my English sucks...

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Should there be a limit to how many "Selling:" threads one person can make at one time?

Is eighteen too many???

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaph
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Interesting Necro Mega.
    I guess spamming the forum auction is a bit of a pest and leads to more important post being missed as they cascade through.
    I know it annoys me to see the topics 'selling spam' dominating and passing by like a car boot sale

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xaph View Post
    Interesting Necro Mega.
    I guess spamming the forum auction is a bit of a pest and leads to more important post being missed as they cascade through.
    I know it annoys me to see the topics 'selling spam' dominating and passing by like a car boot sale
    I think if you have more than 5 selling threads open week after week your price is too high or you should condense them into fewer threads. Or put them on auction of course.

Just how I would do it.

Im trying to sell a Health Augmentation Chip I on here. I list the start price, bo amd lsit some infomation. but i think my post keeps getting deleted? What am i doing wrong? :S

Super Moderator
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Harena Serica Turbinis
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MonKAY View Post
    Im trying to sell a Health Augmentation Chip I on here. I list the start price, bo amd lsit some infomation. but i think my post keeps getting deleted? What am i doing wrong? :S
    I saw your thread yesterday, iirc. Did you try to add an image or link in it ? If so, that is why the thread has been auto-removed - you have a very low post count, and this is a automated feature of part of the forum's anti-spam system.
    Born in Entropia: 26Sept06... Skills Unlocked: MMS 16Nov06, RDA 16May07, Animal Taming 12Jul07, Serendipity 23Dec07, PC 25Apr08, ESL 10May08,
    CGA 23Dec08, MatExtrMeth 4Mar09, BPC 30Mar09, MDA 8Aug09, Extr 6Oct09, Coolness 17Apr10, Martial Arts 22Apr11, Medicine&Treatment 23Aug11,
    150HP 7Aug12, Wounding 27Mar13, C.Sense 12Aug13, Avoid 27Aug13

now wtf is this? ive made 2 threads to sell chikara apppg-1. None of them have gone up, and im pretty sure ive done everything right. Where is my sale topic??????

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast