A Glorious Contest Idea: Spaceship Design

Foxypilot

Dominant
Society
Bismark Battalion
Foxy Foxypilot Cuddlebottom
I had an incredible idea for an Entropia Contest, let the community design our new spaceships...BUT instead of MA or FPC judging the contest all the Hangar Owners would pick the winner(s).
I mean let's be honest the last ship design lacked any artistic form (no offense to the designer, but our ships should look impressive).
Having Hangar owners as the judges would also allow Ma Or Fpc artists to enter and give us a choice as to wether we like their design, not make us just stuck with whatever is slapped together and loaded into EU.

What do you all think of this idea? Maybe I make a vote thingy? never done that yet :p
:yay::yay::yay:

I like the idea of letting pilots choose what the ship that they have to spend so much time in will look like. My only concern would be that it not delay the reintroduction of hangars and ships.

Yeah I like the idea, it gives the community the suggestion that they have something to say about the game :). I have proposed this to MA and on this forum for buildings as well and got the standard reply from MA back. And with the x-mas gift competition MA is asking us for help already, so maybe we will get there small steps at a time :D

Did you hear a date we get our ships back Roy? If they are not even close to the system redesign, a change int the outer look will make not much difference. Maybe save them some time if they don't have to worry aboutthe design just the function.

Foxy, you should at least be able to color and texturize your crafts. I'm all in for your sugestion.:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Nice idea Foxy ;)

Although I kinda agree with Roy about the delay of reintroducing
the hangars.

I wish FPC would stop leaving us in the dark, shed some light on
the progress or better yet a eta on space travel.

**I hope the new ships don't look like the ones in Port Atlantis :zzz:

Nice idea Foxypilot. Why don't YU hold a competition now to get things going a bit? Then the winner could be presented to FPC perhaps?
Personally I think that the "view" you get when travelling by spaceship should be introduced first. I have never travelled by spacecraft but I understand that you see...nothing.

You mean something like this??

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:D

Kind regards.
Ion

Back