New VU torrent

Hell yeah, thx ! I've waiting for that since my last " try " to download it with entropia bittorrent option crashed when I had 80% and had to downloading from the beggining. Now here, even if slower, I can be sure that I won't lose it :D

MA downloader crashed also at 70 % or so...even the download client is Dynamic..

Last edited:
Would be really nice if some of the super fast connection people would stay around and seed after they download but I understand EU is a bandwidth hog and trys to die on me when I have bittorrent running in background. Only one Seed now am getting 45kb max.

Suddenly really miss the fiber connection I had in Japan.

I will hopefully be seeding in about 1½hour, 77% downloaded so far

Remember Aura, it's the Dante who made the torrent so as it's not too many seeding is because we haven't got it all yet.
Or so I understand it, not a "torrent freak" so can be wrong here ;)

My average speed has fallen to 38kB/s since my last post. :mad:

Thanks for the torrent Dante!

I have tried twice to use the thing from MA. I leave my computer and come back a few hours later and it says "connection lost" and then it wants me to start all over again. :scratch2:

nice one Dante :thumbup:

not really fast for me but i prefer a real community torrent over dna stuff .. and the direct one is not that fast either
Well i'll keep it running over night and will play tomorrow

PS:
just added the direct source as weebseed and weeee doubled my speed - ofc still uploading with full bandwith

Last edited:
Direct DL worked for me, but I'll grab the torrent to help seed for a few days.

Good idea, Dante.

100 down 500 up for me (3.900 share ratio , 8.4% done), same like EU client , but this way i atlest wont loose it and the speed might catch up :)
Thanks for the torrent ^^

Downloading in torrent reminds me of sweating in a swunt team for some reason :laugh:

what am I missing?

It's downloading at the turrent you set up at most 50k/s when I had MAs turrent link going at 300k/s.... ummm what am I missing here? cause I rather try theirs. Why is my link going soo slow??

It's downloading at the turrent you set up at most 50k/s when I had MAs turrent link going at 300k/s.... ummm what am I missing here? cause I rather try theirs. Why is my link going soo slow??

Well , first of all , there are only 2 seeds atm , and not much ppl too , have to wait some time untill the file spreads more :)

Thank you for torrent, please seed, who can do that (current download speed just 50 KB/s :( ).

Trying three times already with crappy "BitTorrent DNA Download", I download around 7-8GB, and still don't had working installer :mad:
It stopped and begin download again, it download, but file damaged etc. And it couldn't repair damaged files.

Why them just didn't put torrent like them did during VU 10.0 :confused:

Almost have another seed up.

If your speed is low you are just a bit unlucky (happens with torrents), once you get to the other parts it should speed up tremendously!

I have a lot of people on my upload list going between 1-3MB/s

thanks

Thanks Dante, you are a friggin genius to do this. It is getting faster to btw. It's about 150 now. Guess I gotta do homework.... booooo.
I'll stick to your torrent, !

-=Bump=-​

100% done
Will keep seeding(105kB/s average now) a few days as I said before

If anyone wonder I scanned the file using NOD32 v.4620(20091118) antivirus and everything was clear

Last edited:
Yep, almost 2 more seeds, hope they stick around :)

100%

i'll let it throug the night...hope it will help people get in the game faster..

I'm done aswell, I'll keep seeding till tomorrow.

Thanks guys, 5 seeds :)

look like 7 seeds and salowly growing

finished too

seeding at 220K for at least the next 24h

So far, this new VU is quite buggy, but I'm probably among the first to play.
I can play everything at very high settings, but oddly enough, I cannot seem to be able to render grass, of all things. MA should have patched it a little better. I also cannot seem to be able to start this with XFire running, without getting an error message to pop up. If any of you have problems with grass rendering, let me know. I'm probably not the only one.

Oh, I forgot to add this. When you sweat, no green beam is shown, or noise is made. Pick it up, MA. I believe in you.

Hi

tyvm Dante & all

Need more seeds :p

up up up

:yay::yay::yay:

Axel

I see 3 more above 85% and 2 above 90%!

currently 12 seeds and increasing rapidly :yay:

afther 2 hours 100 % and :D SeedinG

Well, tried the MA direct dl and that sh1t itself so going on this torrent over night :)

look like 7 seeds and salowly growing
10 seeds, but speed 20-50 KB, so it's impossible to download with that speed, i will try to get it third time from MA :(

10 seeds, but speed 20-50 KB, so it's impossible to download with that speed, i will try to get it third time from MA :(

I suggest you wait a bit more :)
Personaly , am going at 500-600 kbps , will fininsh in 3 minutes :yay:
But unfortunatly , i spent the whole day downloading this thing , so have to go to bed when its done :(:(:( and this update isnt even worth it :rolleyes:

EDIT: Complete ^^

Well, we should hit 20 seeds soon, I'm going to bed and leave my computer to the seeding.

I'm in the torrent now also.
The clientloader update doesn't work at all for me. The usual place i get updates from..download.entropiauniverse.com...is now empty of content.
The BT dna link doesnt function at all, as far I can see, so this is it for me.

How the hell do these people expect to stay in business with this crap?

Back