No Internet Connection?

Galadea

Alpha
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Galadea Gala Durutti
After a break I wanted to log in into Entropia last week, but couldn't. I always got the error: "Can't connect to server". It doesn't matter when I tried, it was always the same. Strangely the Client loader updates and displays the latest news.

Turning off firewall didn't help and everything which requires a network connections works very, only Entropia does not. The last straw would be a complete reinstall, but maybe there are other ways...Anybody knows a solution?

Actually i don't want to write support about it, because last time I had technical problems the corespondence took 3 weeks with no result. I had to figure out how to solve the problem by myself...conttacting them was a complete waste of time.

With yesterdays 3Gig update a reinstall is what happens anyways. Did u start ur break pre-vu10?

Same thing happened to me. Go to Planet Calypso website and clicking the download software button fixed it. Dont delete your current installation as it will just get what you need instead of downloading all over again. Hope it helps.

Another thing to possibly check is your antivirus/firewall that entropia.exe is not being blocked. Happens to me after all updates that i have to add it to the trusted list again.

Stinky:yay:

after the last full client 2.9 Gb it's disaster

it is a total disaster now: i try to log in - every time it drops connection, whatever i do; after a minute it says my ava is still logged on; after one more minute, it claims my nvidia drivers had a problem, sending rteport to ma - then this whole cycle repeats itself LoL; i will never forget this mindark fuckup for the years to come; it seems they have made something so smart, nobody can figure it out :L not even me, and i used to be computer industry professional; :p:p:p

i think the large robots have invaded mindark from parallel universe and are now controlling key personnel there :L

Last edited:
Okay found the solution: Went to entropia folder and did execute updater.exe. But why the .... is it always such a trouble if I want to play EU :scratch2:

Back