MODIFIED SUPERSIZE ME event @ OLA65

ghostknife

Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villains
xX Ghostknife Xx
WOO-HOO! MA finally fixed the Wolverine and Miwak teleporters :yay: So now ladles and jellyspoons, introducing the new and improved

MODIFIED SUPERSIZE ME EVENT @ OLA65

Same as the original https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/168616-supersize-me-ola-65-a.html event BUT with a little twisty!

So, as before,

ALL GLOBALS BETWEEN 250 - 400 PEDs will be SUPERSIZED!

Now for the twist.

Every week, each avatars' 3 highest globals will be averaged and the
HIGHEST AVERAGE WEEKLY GLOBAL WINS 100 PEDs!
:woohoo:

Event will start NOW and run indefinitely.

About OLA65
Nearest teleporter: Wolverine Hope
Directions:
if you are running Run east south east from wolverine hope, until you get to a lake, then swim south east. Once you reach the other side of the lake, you are almost at the land area; hit T and you should revive in OLA 65
if you are using mind force tp Two lesser jumps southeast and then hit T and you should revive in OLA 65
Revival coordinates: 39586, 45605

ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite
ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil

MOBS: 3 daikiba DNA set to max maturity and density.
2 berycled DNA set to max maturity and density

Rules:
All screenshots must show time, position and map (press U, P and M); global message must be visible in chat.

Screenshots must be posted here within 24 hours of ingame time stamp.

Minimum HOF or global amount will be 250 PEDs; maximum HOF or global amount will be 400 PEDs. BOTH HOFs AND globals will be supersized.

Supersizing in this context means that any global (between 250 - 400 PEDs) will be doubled; e.g. you get a 256 PED global, you will win a further 256 PEDs.

The highest average weekly global will be calculated as follows. At the end of every week, Saturday 2400 or Sunday 0000 MA time, I will take each avatar's highest 3 globals for the week and then take the average of the three.
The highest average will win the 100 PEDs for that week.
To qualify for the highest average weekly, you will need to enter at least 3 screenshots.
Globals that have been supersized cannot count towards weekly average.

Teams are allowed.

Both hunting and mining globals will qualify.

All screenshots will need to be verified through Entropia Tracker (or other private tracker) before being supersized. Please set your profile to public.

Good luck and thank you for supporting OLA 65.
Cheers, Phuji and Ghosty
:)

Special credit to sbi (double up) and mimi (highest average weekly global).

Last edited:
THE SUPERSIZERS

Brankicica McB McBrit 262 PED PAID
Brankicica McB McBrit 289 PED PAID
Wobbitissimo Wobbit Gkar 278 PED PAID
Paul Krk Krk 280 PED PAID

Last edited:
MODIFIED WEEKLY PRIZES - 100 PEDs

week 1 Oleg Oleg McMullery 60.33 average PAID
week 2 Molly Maneater Dolly 114.33 average PAID
week 3 Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer 529 average PAID
week 4 Molly Maneater Dolly 220.67 average PAID
week 5 Paul Krk Krk 140.67 average PAID

Last edited:
Supersubscribed :)

Super duper. :)

Subscribing and on my way :wtg:

Thanks for the nice event :yay::yay::yay:

Subscribing ... :D

So if there are 5 global let's say , the top 3 for example are : 107,55,63 makes 75 Average...

1 player with highest Average wins 100 peds? :scratch2:

Subscribing ... :D

So if there are 5 global let's say , the top 3 for example are : 107,55,63 makes 75 Average...

1 player with highest Average wins 100 peds? :scratch2:

It might as well just be the total of your best 3. It's the same thing but simpler - by taking an average rather than a total, all you're doing is dividing everything by 3.

Levi and Oleg, you're both confusing me and i made this event :D

So, say I get 7 globals: 50, 345, 65, 400, 203, 79, 455 :yay: what a week!

So anyway, the 345 and 400 globals don't count because they've been supersized. So with what's left, 79, 203 and 455 are my highest. I total these and divide by 3. Gives me an average of .... :scratch2: 245.67 PEDs.

Now let's say, Mimi gets 10 globals for the week, all between 250 and 400 PEDs. They've all been supersized, so she doesn't have any valid globals to be considered for the highest weekly average.

Then you have poor Levi, who only got TWO globals for the week, :nana: well he doesn't qualify for the weekly prize because you need to have AT LEAST 3 globals to enter.

On the other hand, we have Oleg. He gets only 3 globals for the week :newbie: 480, 65 and 193. His average would be 246 PEDs. So he wins the weekly prize because his average is higher.

Hope that helps. :dance:

P.S. Oleg, you are right, probably be easier to just get total of highest 3 globals for the week, but I ain't gunna :hammer:

Me loves smilies :clap:

Last edited:
Levi and Oleg, you're both confusing me and i made this event :D

So, say I get 7 globals: 50, 345, 65, 401, 203, 79, 455 :yay: what a week!

So anyway, the 345 and 401 globals don't count because they've been supersized. So with what's left, 79, 203 and 455 are my highest. I total these and divide by 3. Gives me an average of .... :scratch2: 245.67 PEDs.

Now let's say, Mimi gets 10 globals for the week, all between 250 and 400 PEDs. They've all been supersized, so she doesn't have any valid globals to be considered for the highest weekly average.

Then you have poor Levi, who only got TWO globals for the week, :nana: well he doesn't qualify for the weekly prize because you need to have AT LEAST 3 globals to enter.

On the other hand, we have Oleg. He gets only 3 globals for the week :newbie: 480, 65 and 193. His average would be 246 PEDs. So he wins the weekly prize because his average is higher.

Hope that helps. :dance:

P.S. Oleg, you are right, probably be easier to just get total of highest 3 globals for the week, but I ain't gunna :hammer:

Me loves smilies :clap:

Well Poor levi
didn't have a single global after 4k peds value of hunts .. MA Sucks me and my peds... :(

Oleg says about dividing every global but THAT Oleg is more complicated .. you need to divide every global , when on the other hand in the end you take only the biggest and divide only once ;)

BTW GK ... the 401 Peds DOES count for the Mod supersize ,cause the max super sized HOF/global is 400 ;)

Dunno what you're talkin' 'bout Levi..... :yay: for EDIT button :laugh:

Oleg says about dividing every global but THAT Oleg is more complicated .. you need to divide every global , when on the other hand in the end you take only the biggest and divide only once ;)

Nah, I'm saying there's no need to divide anything at all :)

On the other hand, we have Oleg. He gets only 3 globals for the week :newbie:

If I only get 3 it's because the mobs are noobs :D

By the way, how's the race to Commando going? :nana:

Let's get this started :)

58 PED Berycled:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

70 PED Daikiba:

SGA Enblade in the Daikiba too :)

Number 3 coming up later :D

53 PED Daikiba:

Top 3: 53, 58, 70
Average: 60.333

175 PED Daikiba

Dammit Marcus you almost beat my average with one global :D

hehe, was minding my own business mining too, was going to run around it but the thing attacked me.

:woot: Gratz rusky-noob and Marcus!

Just to clarify, oleg qualifies for the weekly prize, with his three globals. Markus, you have 2 hours as of now, to get 2 more non-supersizable globals to qualify. :)

Last edited:
:woot: Gratz rusky-noob and Marcus!

Just to clarify, oleg qualifies for the weekly prize, with his three globals. Markus, you have 2 hours as of now, to get 2 more non-supersizable globals to qualify. :)

Doh!!!!!!!!!!

Here are my best 3 globals at the moment

average (152+83+79)/3 = 314/3 = 104.6666666667

Woot! Gratz Oleg for winning the maiden weekly prize! Good work rusky-nub :yay:

Also, big gratz to Molly for starting this week off with a KA-BOOM!! :eek:

Get out to OLA65 and GET SUPERSIZED!

Had some fiftyish globals but not rly worth submitting (damn u molly) but might need a buffer + i can see if i took screenshots right ;)

uno - [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz Utada! :wtg: Screenies are perfect.

My suggestion would be to post all your globals, just to be safe. At the end of the week, I will pick your highest 3.

Baah, I miss the start of this.
Well, I c u all next year and I'm gonna get supersized in a mod way :D

Now.... Of to Thailand :yay: *well 1 week left but out of peds :D

Gratz Utada! :wtg: Screenies are perfect.

My suggestion would be to post all your globals, just to be safe. At the end of the week, I will pick your highest 3.

pft fine :silly2: could only find 2 of the screenies anyway. Also if i loot any more pixie shin i may boycott your LA for good :mad:

EDIT - new one

Last edited:
Gratz utada! Pixie is the new shadow :laugh:

:yay:

Good luck to everyone competing in Week 2 :)

Back