is it me or EU?

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
Hi,

i got a problem,

yesterday i downloaded EU via the Torrent and it seemed to work normally (cant really tell because i was at work during the download), but when i was back home all seemed to run normally. Then i logged on and experienced 2 really heavy lags in the first 5min of playing EU, then perfect performance for hours. After that i logged to check emails and there the stress began. My pc started to lag horribly, i thought its my internet-connection, but this was all fine, so i cleaned the memory shut down skype and Windows Messager, till my pc should have been a rocket. Nothing, still lagging and it also started to entirely stop and crash (freezeframe) after 20-30min. It ended once with the message that it has shut down rundll.32 . Fans maybe? So i checked the temperature and it was the constant 63°C/67°C my pcu and gpu use to work with...hmmm.

I went back to the thought that it is some kind of online problem and i tried some local programs: VLC player, winamp, win word/excell, all the same problem, even Luke Filewalker (complete Avira virusscan) stoped and i am not sure if it would be wise to start a defrag now...

so far so good, i havent tried anything else since then and went to bed... sounds like hardware huh? CPU, RAM or maybe mainboard :cry:

can somebody tell me what this could be, before i set up windows again today to check if it is a software problem?

temperature and it was the constant 63°C/67°C my pcu and gpu use to work with...hmmm.

ouch they are quite high temps ! prob unrelated but

try resetting your graphics to lowest and retry

oh it was the DNA Torrent

stoping it didnt help so i uninstalled it and now its running fluidly again

I have no idea what is going on. I`ve been downloading for well over 12 hours when the timer originally said 3 to 4. And I usually have no problem with the updates. I tried the torrent and that said it would take even longer than the 3 to 4 the client loader was telling me. I guess they don`t want me to play because now the timer is just sitting there. I also got a few download errors wile I was watching last night. No time...I`m on to other things for now.

Back