Help: Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

I had to dl 10.3.0.35944 twice - used Getright the 2nd time, as the first one gave decompression errors.

Now it's dling 36176-36270...at 6k/s, due to exceeding download limits for the month :yay: :rolleyes: :mad:

Come on Wednesday!! :laugh:

okay all the time same problem :(((((

hmm i dont know what i should do? i should just wait for next update or what? maybe i should download this file manually?

Finally downloaded it all again, updated, blah blah, and logged in.

Graphics were washed out, and couldn't move lol

Socmate said it sounded like a bad install, so ended up uninstalling and reinstalling, and now everything is good.

I reckon my problem was an interrupted download, which then corrupted the installation of the update.

Use Getright or similar resumable download client. It works. :yay:

yes i did it... i downloaded full instal by flashget....

i downloaded it in 6 hours and i tried to install.. i have 60% but it instaling more than 12 hours now ! why??

There is no 10.3.0.36001.exe ...

Die Datei gibts einfach nit auf gut Deutsch...

Even with a full reinstall he can't find such an *.exe ... I think it just doesn't exist. Or there never was such a version, only a 10.4 version? ^^

Gibts nicht = gibts nicht oder doch?

Anyway this file was the worst thing i ever had with this game. Anybody said "hmm.. wich file?:scratch2:" But if you the one who need this file you wouldnt say the file doesnt exist, wouldnt you?

Whatever. I think manually install is the only solution if some download error appears...in the case you got the patch, for sure.

The big question is: In wich way we walk? All players are able to play, now?
Whats next? Update or downdate?

Another whatever....the fact is: thx god we got this forum here, so we can help each other...or give a try.

To fuse the community.......thx MA.

Back