Should skills be given for Auto Play

• YES: Skills should be as Auto as Auto Play

Votes: 307 84.1%
  • NO: Skills should be earned by actually Playing

Votes: 58 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bring it on Bitch!

u sad, clueless little piece of ******* who the heck are u to call people that? :mad:

Well I guess I will join the people who have put u on ignore.

I find her semi-insane ramblings amusing - kinda like watching YouTube videos of bad car wrecks and painful sports accidents/injuries...

u sad, clueless little piece of ******* who the heck are u to call people that? :mad:

It was just joke and there was a laugh smilely

call ur mom that with a smiley. wonder what she will say....

don't worry.. brooklyn is clearly nuts lol!.. the things is.. i had IT put on ignore but then other people quote IT so i'd have to ignore all the quoters too....

call ur mom that with a smiley. wonder what she will say....

My Mom would be sophisticated and knowlegable of world slang enough to know in that in that situation of ridiculous challenge being made by her... that the response was not an intentional slander... and laugh... but my apologies to you no insult was intended...

I suggest that you do hit that ignore button... better for me better for you...
:cool:

My Mom would be sophisticated and knowlegable of world slang enough to know in that in that situation of ridiculous challenge being made by her... that the response was not an intentional slander... and laugh... but my apologies to you no insult was intended...

But you don't know about other people.. other people are not you and most of us are not your relatives and most of us have our own minds and feelings and ways to interprit text.

Keep being nuts though! it suits you ;)

I might agree if the auto use tool option actually worked , but if you use it you would know it randomly stops working, so you cant really leave the computer long. When it comes to hunting or mining you cant really leave your computer for more then a few seconds.

a sophisticated and knowlegable person would have written "Bring it On!", perhaps get a dictionary and look up the definitions.

and to stay on the subject, so u say bringing up 3999 ped lyst autoclicking without getting skills is ok, while another person getting 4001 ped lyst (tower) only has to visit it once and gets the skills?

tbh, this is another of ur 'seemed to be a good idea' trolling threads, as I stated in my first post.

a sophisticated and knowlegable person would have written "Bring it On!", perhaps get a dictionary and look up the definitions.

and to stay on the subject, so u say bringing up 3999 ped lyst autoclicking without getting skills is ok, while another person getting 4001 ped lyst (tower) only has to visit it once and gets the skills?

tbh, this is another of ur 'seemed to be a good idea' trolling threads, as I stated in my first post.

Word

(too short)

She would also be sophisticated enough to know we come from two different generations... and she is a very sophisticated classy lady... so let's drop this before it does get personal...

Again a ridiculous situation is presented... Never had tower, not sure if that is true, and if it is it's part of the total reward for getting the tower in first place.

Again a ridiculous situation is presented... Never had tower, not sure if that is true, and if it is it's part of the total reward for getting the tower in first place.

already asked u to be more prepared (knowledgewise) about EU in another thread, but yet again the troll instincts got the upper hand in ur mind. U just had to start a poll without having sufficient background information. If u would play more instead of trolling the forum, u might get into such a situation urself. Quite sure many miners have had this so called ridiculous situation...

Absolutely Wrong... you get all many, many interrelated skills by just sweating that have nothing to do without recycling peds. It is the fault of the uber goober players that think because they cycle more peds that they somehow are earning skills by the amount of peds cycles not by the actions they are taking in cycling that amount of peds...

Well thats how it works for everything where you actually do spend pend for the chance to gain skills.
Defensive skills are the exception.
Though I'm pretty sure you will get more defensive skills wearing armor then without, but I can't back that up atm :p
And for everything else, the skill gains you get are worth different amounts of skill proportional to the amount of ped you spend for the try, thats a fact.

Using a MM or an imk2 not only means you can kill big stuff and go through lots of mobs looking for that ATH, it also means you get shitloads of skill per hour played from the extreme ped/h burn...

if i spend peds on auto why shouldn't get skills? the result of this poll says everything

She would also be sophisticated enough to know we come from two different generations... and she is a very sophisticated classy lady... so let's drop this before it does get personal...

Your threads and posts are already personal by definition, as you seem to dispute the very fact that people have thoughts and feelings different to your own.

" never had a tower, not sure if that is true".....ummmm you made a statement without backing it up with proof ?? YOU did THAT omg omg...

really now.. i stay off this forum coz tbh brooklyn, you ruin it.

I remember some of your post brroklyn , where you claimed not play for skill but only for the fun of playing.
So , why the hell it bother you that some other gain skill when they auto-mode ?
Also , it is maybe fun for them to just see their skill going up...
Why you want to reduce other player enjoyment ?

Do you think people make money using Auto or something? If MA was giving out 500 peds profit for everyone who auto hunted, mined, crafted, etc. then no skills make sense, but if your losing peds auto skilling then whats the point if you get no skills? It seems to me your problem is with auto hunting, mining, etc. not with people getting skills, because in a sense by saying no skills for you, you kill that feature.

This question makes me wonder if you actually play this game... :scratch2:

I don't use the auto tool at all. Haven't even tried it. I prefer to play the game. Those that prefer to let the computer play the game for them, well, fine. The game is now built so that you can do that. My personal feelings is that it should cost something to use it. But too many people would actually complain and say that isn't fair. Funny, isn't it? But whatever, it's still just a game, the option is there for anyone to use it. Before when people were using illegal auto-clickers, it wasn't fair. But the same tools are available for all so it is all fair. It's just something that some see as being a lazy way around playing the game. From the poll results, the rest see it as great.

I think that it is just a moniker of how lazy people are now. Even when playing a game, they don't want it to be tough. They want the computer to do it.

I want more people playing and i want them playing longer. If auto use gets them to play more, then im all for it!

Honestly im all for anything that means less wear and tear on my fingers/wrists. Mindlessly pressing a key to extract tons of lyst, or clicking craft over and over on junk requires no skill. It just screws up your hands. Auto tool in those cases is great.

Id like auto loot for hunting as well. We already get it for mining and crafting. Right now its just an extra button press. It takes no skill, its just wear and tear on the fingers/wrists.

I aim myself when hunting, and i dont use auto tool hunting because it will overshoot after something is dead.

There's a difference between tough, and boring repetitive clicking all the time. Miners pulling up lyst or crafters greatly benefit from this auto feature, and it probably is something that brings bucketloads of money to MA, exactly BECAUSE people like miners (but particularly crafters) can now cycle more peds without having to fear for the health of their wrists and fingers.

I barely ever use it while hunting because it's unreliable, but when I want to turn all the anmial hides I looted into texture, I defintely appreciate this new feature.

That is if you can get it to work for more than 2-3 pulls on your claim.
Good for crafting though, gives you a chance to go get another Beer, doesn't make sence to be punished for going to get another Beer while still filling the loot pool.

Should everything that we do in-game be "auto" ??

Absolutely not.

Should I spend 5 consecutive hours in my chair clicking off 3k clicks of lyst???

Hell no.

Im sorry but there are things in this game that take too long to accomplish.

Your worried about some people being lazy...Well now they can auto click while running on the treadmill!!!

why shouldn't we get skills for auto-mining or auto-crafting? that is stupid. how does sitting there extracting 1000 ped of lyst manually or on auto make you more skillful. some people have better things to do than click the mouse thousands of times in repetitive tasks (crafting too)

besides. it saves us from carpal tunnel. your proposal is :scratch2:

yeah i second that ^^

Its implemented and anyone can use if they choose. Being penalized by getting no skill for using it is just ridiculous.

Skills IMO are a portion of the loot in some sense. Your decaying and spending to grow your avatar and if MA implements tools to help you that then its an option.

I use them sometimes and sometims I don't. I rarely walk entirely away from the PC when extracting a claim or crafting but it helps none the less.

There were and probably still are people who frown on chipping as opposed to naturally skilling. Its an option though and personally think all of the different options are what make EU fun.

Lastly worry more about your own game,skills, and peds and less about how others play. Everyone will have varying opinions no matter what and ultimately you only have immediate influence over your own actions.

What does it matter if someone chooses to utilize the tools implemented by FPC and some else does not? They each spend and decay just in their own way.

EU will never be fair nor is life fair but you take what you can get and continually use what you know with the tools to do so and hope to be successful. There will always be others with more or less advantage that's just a plain fact so deal with it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Auto Aim, Auto Fire, Auto Heal, Auto Mine, Auto Craft, and now Auto Looting is being suggested... What part do skills play in this?...

I believe that skills should be earned and propose that no skills be given for any Auto Activity... Skills should be given to those who actually hunt in first person without auto aim... and take the trouble to prospect... not strip mine... to craft... not manufacture... etc... etc... If you want to be lazy... fine but you shouldn't get any skills for it...

It's high time we we give
focus to rewarding
GAME PLAYERS
instead of
game miners.

sorry, but what has clicking to do with "gameplay" anyway?!
As already pointed out, the auto features are not perfect and that imperfection for me is what still needs you at the keyboard, especially when hunting. It's one of the bugs that still does not make your ava a bot.
The auto feature has relxed the strain on my hand quite considerably, no need to use any foot clicking contraption for crafting anymore.
The auto feature helps people who are disabled and prevents some to get any injuries.
Auto-aim might sound to be dumb for FPS lovers, but first person aim is something I really prefer in real FPS. In MMORPGs I rather prefer at least a bit of strategy, selecting targets in third person and not having to stop fighting for looting.The auto function makes that way easier for me, for FAPers it must be great to simply switch targets.

Any if skills really should be earned by doing, the whole chipping must be taken out of game. Allways was that those with the fat credit cards have the best edge in game and allways will be, with the auto function the small depositers have a slightly better chance than before, to get more skills without needing to craft really expensive stuff or have need a big gun to kill fast or an perfect armour for every mob.
My hand got really sore from hunting troxies with a P5 :D

Jesus Brooklyn, you ever gonna post a worthwhile thread?

You don't know anything about this game and you want to change everything.

You've got nowhere in-game but you're an expert on it?

Play a bit more, achieve something other than annoying most of the forum, maybe write some stuff down, and then your posts won't come off like a spoiled 10 year old who knows someone who plays EU and wants to ruin it.

Oh in answer to your question, yes. Game's got enough rules. Apart from banning trolls (you troll the game as well as EF?)

Hurrikane

There were and probably still are people who frown on chipping as opposed to naturally skilling. Its an option though and personally think all of the different options are what make EU fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

And I'm proposing a different option... to make it a more dynamic choice... expediency or skills... you would have the choice so it has nothing to getting rid of Auto everything just that there is a price to pay for it... I also said that you would get skill points for the initial click... but that's all...

You already have an option to pay for your skills and it's called chipping... but skills otherwise should be earned one click at time by in game activity... as they were before... You don't pay for directly for skills and it is not a function of how much you pay but how much you play.

One of the great myths perpetrated by members of this forum is that the value of players is determined by their deposits... and that big depositors pay for the game... and we all should be grateful.... and humble... Yet this game and the growth of the economy was actually paid for and maintained by all those 100 of thousands of small depostors who play for 3-6 months and quit without cashing out, due to 1000 ped limit... rich players play big with the idea taking their profit "out"... and that's why they do it... that's why they invest in it...
and they are also the ones who will be profiting by selling their excess auto skills to others... and that's why they need auto features to make it easier to do... many were cheating wiht auto bots to begin with... they have stopped being or never were game players to begin with and become game miners... and it is they who deplete the loot pool... Just look at the longevity of those who oppose a simple differentation in skills earned by game play and skills auto earned.

I'm sure you will all automatically crying your automatic blues when they nerf the skills again due to the auto clicked skill inflation...

PS: Mr. Big Wind for a person who can't mange and ignore button you certainly have nothing to say about my success as player.

Last edited:
Your skills should be based on your pocket book, not on the effort you put in. :wise:

And I'm proposing a different option... to make it a more dynamic choice... expediency or skills... you would have the choice so it has nothing to getting rid of Auto everything just that there is a price to pay for it... I also said that you would get skill points for the initial click... but that's all...
They allready pay for it...all cick in that game have a cost...
The more skill you have , the more they cost to gain...

You already have an option to pay for your skills and it's called chipping... but skills otherwise should be earned one click at time by in game activity... as they were before...

When ?please tell me when miss know it all...
since i play there is auto clicker in game...since my day one , i see people using it in diferent activities...
It as even worse in past than now...this last 2 years clicking was only for extract claim and crafting...
And i dont see why , not give an auto mode for all player to be egual , and help all those with RSI.

You don't pay for directly for skills and it is not a function of how much you pay but how much you play.
in your dream... did you really play that game before you post such a BS ?
This game is all about money,money and a bit of money...
If you good you can reduce your cost or even profit , still , the skill cost...the more you pay , the more skill you gain...
there is things more efficien than other , so it give better way to clever player , but , the general game system is , more you pay , more skill you gain.

One of the great myths perpetrated by members of this forum is that the value of players is determined by their deposits... and that big depositors pay for the game... and we all should be grateful.... and humble... Yet this game and the growth of the economy was actually paid for and maintained by all those 100 of thousands of small depostors who play for 3-6 months and quit without cashing out, due to 1000 ped limit...
lOOl...
those didnt for sure pay for the bill...
there is not mutch player that play only 3 or 6 month , and deposit in that time...
People when they go for more than 2 month , most of time they stay at least a year , but often more , and if they deposit , many deposit more than 100$...
that game is payed by the thousand of medium player , than deposit hundred and thousand $ every month...
and some big depositor with thousand of thousand $...
and from what i know , the 1000^ped limit for withdraw is gone...

rich players play big with the idea taking their profit "out"... and that's why they do it... that's why they invest in it...
and they are also the ones who will be profiting by selling their excess auto skills to others... and that's why they need auto features to make it easier to do...

where the hell do that come from ?
Did you ever made some small math about skill cost ?
Those who really did make money out of skill , made it years ago , when the skill system did change , and when it was possible to abuse bug to skill up...
nowday , beside some rare niche , you dont make money by skilling up...there is many people that can show you better than me , that , many skill are cheaper in auction , than what you get by clicking them...

and , rich people that invest for profit , by land , buy island , asteroid , mall,and now planet... not a bunch of skill...

many were cheating wiht auto bots to begin with... they have stopped being or never were game players to begin with and become game miners... and it is they who deplete the loot pool... Just look at the longevity of those who oppose a simple differentation in skills earned by game play and skills auto earned.
lool , you really dont know what you speak about....
all bot user was banned by MA ...

and the people who did use some autoclick along the years do not have depleted the loot pool... how they could ?
tell me , how a crafter that click with auto clicker deplete more the loot pool than a crafter than click handy?
do you mean ,MA give away money ?
or do you mean there is magik cliker that make only global click ?
can you elaborate your tehory please ?

I'm sure you will all automatically crying your automatic blues when they nerf the skills again due to the auto clicked skill inflation...

MA had to nerf skill because they was a bit too easy to gain in past for some... some other got abused due to bug that MA did refuse to fix for years...
Its MA fault if skill got nerfed the way it is now...
Its because they did not want believe player that was complaining about all those bug...
MA didnt carre because anyway , player that was abusing bug had to deposit anyway ...when MA did finally understand they was doing BS , they finally fixed bug...and nerfed skill to increase the cost to gain them , as it was too low...
I think now , that bug are fix , cost for skill is a bit too hight... but maybe MA think there is still to much skill in game with the player ratio

Back