Help: Calling all Pyrates ! Calling all Pyrates !

Status
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
LoL - it sounds like I'm gonna talk about something important - doesn't it ?? :D

I'm not really .. I just want ya'll to go and join the Pyrates private forum.
(clarification .. by ya'll, I meant all current Pyrates of Calypso. :ahh: lol sorry greendots)

Go to User CP - left hand column, group memberships - click it - scroll down to Pyrates of Calypso - join ;)

Very simple.

That is all.

Thank you, come again.

ps - if you're not a Pyrate, but you know one - tell them to join the group, purdy please. k thx. :D

pss - we'll still have the 'social group.' this just allows it to be on the front page of our forums page, here at ef. :wise:

ppss - if you're a hunter looking for a society and you know a pyrate or at least have some 'in-game references' -- we might be just what you're lookin' for. I'm looking to recruit some active hunting buddies for our society - so feel free to drop a pm. :tiphat:

Last edited:
Consider this my 'I'm going to bed, have a happy turkey day!' bump for my Pyrate pals. ;)

Hello, my pretties ! :D

I hope, for those I didn't see and that celebrate, that your Thanksgiving was wonderful. :grouphug:

The day after Turkeyday, go sign up Pyrates, bump. :naughty:

We have 42 people in the social group .. and only 10 so far in the new forum. :laugh:

Hurry up, you slow-ass buncha pyrates! :D

b
u
m
p

:dance:

I'm always so speedy at EVERYTHING.
Where do you guys get this behavior ??
What's wrong with you slow mofo's !?!?! :laugh:

ps - anyone who knows me at all .. knows I'm slow as molasses in winter - so I'm not really being a jerkface. :D

It's been a few days since bumpin' this last and not enough of you Pyrates have joined the new forum - so have a bump ! ;)

We have some pretty big changes and stuff going on, right now ! So, don't kick yourself later for not checking the social group and joining the new private soc forum ! :duh:

:dance:

Status
Back