FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

Jup no loot tracking is broken - i'll fix that today.
i will check markup on equipment aswell.

About analysis ... i know i know but my time is limited and as i can hardly find any motivation for EU right now the development suffers a bit aswell. But the new infrastructure is taking shape slowly and analysis can be done more easily within that framework.

If something is broken feel free to mail me (i'm not at EF every day now)

• Fixed tracking of nolooters

The issue with notupdating MU in cost items was only reproduceable once - another request for the item worked fine. A bunch of other tries worked ok so no change here.

• Fixed tracking of nolooters

The issue with notupdating MU in cost items was only reproduceable once - another request for the item worked fine. A bunch of other tries worked ok so no change here.
ok will try again then :D

Nope, still wont fetch the proper markup of the tools from entropiabay etc. Just says 100.

hey, if you are still working on this great tool is it possible to make so "." and "," will be treated equal, so if I put in 45,6 it becomes 45.6 and not 456.

Guys can someone take the time out to run me through set up or can someone email me a little step by step to setup to get this working pls

regards
Tess

No further development on this module?

No further development on this module?
Yeah it seems so. Which is a shame as it really helped putting hunting returns into perspective.

Back