FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

got a little suggestion that would be daaaaamn good, if it works that is.

put urself in a team with a friend. then go hunt (solo) voila every loot you get get's logged in the chat. parse the chat and make a db with what everything is tt wise and markupwise and voila no need to put in any info what so ever almost :D

put urself in a team with a friend. then go hunt (solo) voila every loot you get get's logged in the chat. parse the chat and make a db with what everything is tt wise and markupwise and voila no need to put in any info what so ever almost :D

I thought of the exact same thing when i suggested MA implement it for single hunts only ;) But by the sounds of things it would be a hell of alot of coding.

Maybe its an option? Maybe more deposits would sweeten the deal lol.

I thought of the exact same thing when i suggested MA implement it for single hunts only ;) But by the sounds of things it would be a hell of alot of coding.

Maybe its an option? Maybe more deposits would sweeten the deal lol.

should not be a lot of coding in my eyes. as the system is already there just make it a toggle that ppl can put in and voila you always get it in the chat if you want. which i just sent in a suggestion about.

should not be a lot of coding in my eyes. as the system is already there just make it a toggle that ppl can put in and voila you always get it in the chat if you want. which i just sent in a suggestion about.

Cool ;)

From a noob point of view i have no idea on coding whatsoever. Just seemed like it would take a while :)

But im all for the idea.

Cool ;)

From a noob point of view i have no idea on coding whatsoever. Just seemed like it would take a while :)

But im all for the idea.

yeah let`s get that happening pls! :)

It isn´t that easy like it sounds.
No problem with stackables, but you will get bigproblems with all items that have a condition bar.
How the hell the DB should know what TT value weapon or armor actually got, when dropped?
It´s different from FullTT in most cases ;)

It isn´t that easy like it sounds.
No problem with stackables, but you will get bigproblems with all items that have a condition bar.
How the hell the DB should know what TT value weapon or armor actually got, when dropped?
It´s different from FullTT in most cases ;)

If thats the case maybe put something together that will require an input of tt value. Have it auto fill the peauction values of the item but show it as 0.00 TT until you can put it in. It should make you put it in but might be a bit time consuming on some of the hunts where you loot loads of pieces. Maybe a work around somewhere?

For L stuff i plan to add a feature that takes the end value for a given item in last run and import it as start value in the new run. (thx for the input rill)

I want that !!!! :yay:

Nice idea ;)

In theory it is not much work to grab the lines and check them against some db but as goni said items are a problem but even if items are left out it would be a cool thing as it would reduce the time needed to get very detailed stats. I will make my mind up about it but i will need some time to get everything on my todo list released before i'll put priority on that.

I want that !!!! :yay:
Release in a few days ... backend is as good as done so just GUI patches and tests left ;)

PS: Any chat log that i can add to the testruns is welcome ;)

2 small bugs

Did a little testing with the tool today and discovered small bugs

Look at the items window (bottom right), I added repairables and typed in the repairbills cost as startTT and 0 endTT.
The EUhunter counts 0 value although there must be a value included into the cost. it seems that endTT=0 is a problem for the tool ;)

I tried to update the data for the run, and increased startTT and endTT of repairables by 1 PED. Now we see that there is the correct value, but after saving the update there is no recalculation of the total hunts costs (top left). Look at picture below.

One bug i forgot to mention(dont know if it has been mentioned or I'm the only one experiencing it)

The damage and healing totals is not reading the decimal places in the chat log so a heal of 28.3 is showing as 283 and damage of 46.5 is showing as 465.

Not a major issue but I thought I'd let you know.

I like the thinking on this. Even if it were to collect items for that drop down list of loot items Sledge was talking about. Then the most common items would be input without the need to record it over time.

And with the new feature whereby you can create a team and invite from your friends list would make it much easier.
I had asked Sledge once if TT values could be linked to Auction prices somehow but that could take some time before he got to introduce this into EU Hunter.

I like the thinking on this. Even if it were to collect items for that drop down list of loot items Sledge was talking about. Then the most common items would be input without the need to record it over time.

And with the new feature whereby you can create a team and invite from your friends list would make it much easier.
I had asked Sledge once if TT values could be linked to Auction prices somehow but that could take some time before he got to introduce this into EU Hunter.

Maybe the new PEauction.com owner can sort something out with the boys at C.O.R.E. to read items market values in the same way and create a more accurate price on an item and link it into euhunter :)

One bug i forgot to mention(dont know if it has been mentioned or I'm the only one experiencing it)

The damage and healing totals is not reading the decimal places in the chat log so a heal of 28.3 is showing as 283 and damage of 46.5 is showing as 465.

Not a major issue but I thought I'd let you know.

Yeah that happens to me also.

It will be a cool feature...

- When i one time have added loot for a mob can use that list next time i hunt that mob. Then i just have to fill in the amount and maybe do some changes to MU and add some new

This way i save a lot of typing time.

- When i start next hunt with same gear default me with that gears end TT value as start tt value and MU

This way i dont have to type in again and can adjust MU

If those two features is there allready - please guide me :)

Cool program - thx

This program does not play nicely with EntropiaTracker...

This program does not play nicely with EntropiaTracker...

I run Entropia Tracker all the time and dont seem to get any problems. What kinds of things are you facing and ill check see if i have the same but havent noticed :)

C

I run Entropia Tracker all the time and dont seem to get any problems. What kinds of things are you facing and ill check see if i have the same but havent noticed :)

C

When I run both I constantly get a "Chat log not found. Chat log found. Chat log not found. Chat log found." in EuHunter over and over...

When I run both I constantly get a "Chat log not found. Chat log found. Chat log not found. Chat log found." in EuHunter over and over...

I have that too, it resolves itself when you go back in game. You can check it by running PE in window mode and moving the euhunter application to the left and seeing if your hits are added when you shoot a mob.

I have that too, it resolves itself when you go back in game. You can check it by running PE in window mode and moving the euhunter application to the left and seeing if your hits are added when you shoot a mob.

Ah, okay, good to know. I just turned off EntropiaTracker while I was running EuHunter yesterday.

I use EU hunter both for hunting and crafting.

Right now i can only have one top node "Hunting"

Is it possible to get a top node "Crafting" ????

Still cool program :)

@ Goni:
tt value in cost item is updated only when both values are unequal 0 so yes thats how it is right now. I use 0.01 right now for that cases but i'll look for a fix

The 2nd thing is not expected ... will have look there

@Jod & Pipes
At startup i check wich language is used in the environment so i guess i know where this comes from. Thx for report :)

@Yquem
Next version will include something like that. Right now i don't plan to refill the list but the items will be in a drop down menu (sorted how often they apeared in loot).
I can prefill MU for these according to the last value. This value should be fetched from another datasource (peauc or whatever later) in a later version.

Top node crafting will increase search efforts ... thought about that myself but did not do it so far. It's a good idea so it will be implemented i guess ;)

@Svenn
Jup thats a known problem and the message is there to make you aware of that. EuTracker deletes the logfile quite frequently (everytime you leave the window) and when that happens i disable the tracking to make sure i dont touch the big void null space ;)

@ Goni:
tt value in cost item is updated only when both values are unequal 0 so yes thats how it is right now. I use 0.01 right now for that cases but i'll look for a fix

The 2nd thing is not expected ... will have look there

Found a way to for second problem
1. click update
2. edit your entry
3. click update again (a calculation is done)
4. save

The error happens when you miss point 3.
So bugfix in that case is less important to me, as I know how to get correct results ;)

Top node crafting will increase search efforts ... thought about that myself but did not do it so far. It's a good idea so it will be implemented i guess ;)
Well don´t forget top node for mining as well ;)

@Svenn
Jup thats a known problem and the message is there to make you aware of that. EuTracker deletes the logfile quite frequently (everytime you leave the window) and when that happens i disable the tracking to make sure i dont touch the big void null space ;)

If you check the thread about the tracker, its a known problem.
Starfinder said he is working on it.
Think he will manage to fix that issue with next update of his client software.
Best you contact him directly.

Found a way to for second problem
1. click update
2. edit your entry
3. click update again (a calculation is done)
4. save

The error happens when you miss point 3.
So bugfix in that case is less important to me, as I know how to get correct results ;)
Ah ok thats how it should be. I know it's suboptimal but when i wrote that part it was an easy solution :laugh: On my todo list

Well don´t forget top node for mining as well ;)
Meh don't hurry me :D is noted ;)

PS:
I'm not sure if i can provide 0.8 the coming weekend. I'm working hard but that damn RL is bothering me a bit :(
Maybe i'll be 1-3 days late

Burndown chart:
burndown.jpg

Last edited:

PE is not what he referred to it's ET (Entropia Tracker) and the same thing happens with me since installing the new version of ET. It hijacks the chat log for processing. Anyway I have informed it's designer and I am assured it will be fixed so the log is kept in place. Refer to post #24 and #25 here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/entropia-tracker/177132-blank-screenshot.html#post2278897

But if Sledge can get Screenshots running with EU Hunter then I wont use ET anyway :wtg:

And RL is a destroyer Sledge. Perhaps cloning ourselves might have some advantages for EU :)

Last edited:
But if Sledge can get Screenshots running with EU Hunter then I wont use ET anyway :wtg:

Well this is already working for me, captured yesterdays global with EUhunter.

Check this -->

Does the Screen shots in HU work only in Fullscreen? :confused:

Cause is not working for me in Windowed Mode :(

Well this is already working for me, captured yesterdays global with EUhunter....

I think its more to do with OS compatibility which I neglected to mention. Win7 Pro 64 bit used here so interested in what OS your using. Plus which screen mode full or windowed?

Gratz on the Prancer global, first one I have seen.

You got black screens ?

Disable aero design, choose some old style window style and then its working.

Had the same problem, with win 7 + aero design.

Edit:
Didn´t test in windowmode yet.
Fullscreen is working (always play fullscreen :D)

As in previous posts in this thread I dont use bells and whistles in Win7. Check back a page or three.

Actually it could have been a PM or email I sent to Sledge but same answer, I use XP style GUI

Back