45000 efd! Win 500 efd!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Please help me!
what shall I do with all my efd?
The best proposal will be rewarded with 500 efd! ;)

Hotte

Something extreme, pull an oprah give away cars.

Buy some beer with them!

Something I like to do... I keep watching the Achievements and look for newer players that get the basic unlocks (MMS, RDA, etc) and I donate the icons from the EFD Store. I am sure that sounds silly to many, but it is a way to welcome them aboard as well as give them something to brag about (we all need that sometimes).

The best proposal will be rewarded with 500 efd! ;)

Hotte

De Hotte, over the many months of reading the forum, I have come to love and respect your every post. The picture you use as your avatar now hangs on my bedroom wall and I have come to realise my love for you... De Hotte... *gets on bended knee* ... will you marry me :D

Now, thats surely the "best proposal" :silly2:

Come in the EFD fund and make your EFD worth more and more and more ... PEDS ;)

We already have 4 million shares :D

Last edited:
take some "tasteful" irl nude pics of yourself, cover the "naughty bits" with some mining equipment and use the efd for a advertising campaign on entropia forum and become entropia's first male pinup! :p

Hookers and booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::D

used the efd to buy icons of all the skills you have not unlocked yet so you can work really hard in world to get those unlocks to match your ef icons :)

P.S.
Or you can blow them all on the arcade and try to get the top score on every game.

De Hotte, over the many months of reading the forum, I have come to love and respect your every post. The picture you use as your avatar now hangs on my bedroom wall and I have come to realise my love for you... De Hotte... *gets on bended knee* ... will you marry me :D

Now, thats surely the "best proposal" :silly2:

HAHAHA! We have a winner! :) You made my hart sing! LOL!
Gratz THANATOS! :)

well if you want to keep the efd's you should invest them into the efd's saving scheme, if you want to sell them to a player and make some peds or you could just donate 100 to everyone you can find and see if you get a rep increase:))

damnit why are threads open if the contest is closed? guess i get banned again for necroposting now.

You can sell them for PED

Back