The Battle For Power - Longu Edition (December)

my first 3 for the month :yay:

50 ped, 60 ped, & 68 ped

2 more :)

50 ped & 63 ped

November's government will receive the following tax shares:

Maki Zen Toki: 183.94 PED
Dinfred Dino Clevor: 81.73 PED
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya: 60.24 PED
Michael Smoerble Stock: 29.39 PED
kilbikas saunajumal kipsi: 27.85 PED
Cani Monkey Ostro: 28.07 PED
Nik Eor Scan: 25.73 PED
Inguts Sokolade Spurz: 27.02 PED
Devon Deeveon Knight: 25.37 PED
Sungam Sun Nosskire: 24.22 PED
Cormac McCarthy Smith: 21.89 PED
Karmic Karmic Nature: 21.61 PED
Tyrone Cobra77 Wonder: 21.00 PED

Prize meetings will be held at Nea's as usual:

• Wednesday 9 December, 2000 MA time
  • Friday 11 December, 2300 MA time

I could not make it to the prize meetings. Anyway since it is christmas please do the following with my share:

I came in October as number three council member thus earned this novembers share. Therefore please add my share of 28,07 to the number three council member for this event. I mean not the currently active one, but the one becoming number three councillor at the end of this month event.

I hope it got that right, a little confusing for a non native to put it correctly, sorry. :D

Good luck to all, I hope I will be able to participate again at some point.

87Ped:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Total:
50+52+169+51+184+102+59+87 = 754

-Monk

I could not make it to the prize meetings. Anyway since it is christmas please do the following with my share:

I came in October as number three council member thus earned this novembers share. Therefore please add my share of 28,07 to the number three council member for this event. I mean not the currently active one, but the one becoming number three councillor at the end of this month event.

I hope it got that right, a little confusing for a non native to put it correctly, sorry. :D

It's already complicated enough working out the prizes without adding extra complications like this.

Your prize will be carried over and you can collect it at the next meetings along with any other prizes you may have earned.

If you want to give your prize to someone else afterwards then that's up to you.

Although I understand Oleg, I hope he won't mind that I will give you a +rep for this nice X-mass idea:xmas:. It does not happen that much that someone wants to give his Peds away for free.

Merry X-mas

-Monk

Although I understand Oleg, I hope he won't mind that I will give you a +rep for this nice X-mass idea:xmas:. It does not happen that much that someone wants to give his Peds away for free.

Merry X-mas

-Monk

Agreed :)

I don't have access to my files at the moment but when I get home after Christmas I'll have a look at this, if it's nice simple then maybe I can sort something out. I may have over-reacted in my previous post :D

Agreed :)

I don't have access to my files at the moment but when I get home after Christmas I'll have a look at this, if it's nice simple then maybe I can sort something out. I may have over-reacted in my previous post :D

I didn't realize it would be so complicated, since I thought it would be just looking at the outcome of the council members (this is done anyway, no?) and note +28,07 ped to hand out in February to council member no3?

Sorry, if I perceived this wrong, I was just looking how the announcement were made. And I haven't proposed this in a false christmas mood, because I am lazy to pick it up (which one could think of it being just 28 peds). Otherwise I would have just said "Keep it." :)

Another global :)

50ped

One more for week #3 102 ped :yay:

128 ped:

Total:
52+169+51+184+102+59+87+128 = 832

-Monk

well you all seem to have a poin

here is 2 more

62 & 80 ped

Scores

Sorry for the delay, I only got back home from my Christmas break yesterday.

Week 3 Results

1. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 393 points
2. Petrus PM Molinos: 320 points
3. Yay spreadit Monk: 146 points
4. Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya: 54 points

Current Overall Scores

1. Yay spreadit Monk: 832 points
2. Petrus PM Molinos: 720 points
3. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 535 points
4. Cedrick Lem Wales: 353 points
5. Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya: 330 points
6. givendale chevrons skelton: 94 points

Grats to Lynn who wins the 50 PED prize for Week 3!

About 2 and a half days left in the month, and we only have 6 people in the prizes, so plenty of opportunity to get into the first government of 2010 :)

90 ped one for me

showimage.php

Sorry but I can't accept that one. As stated in the rules you must clearly identify the person in the screenshot. I don't see Dor's name anywhere except in soc chat. The person in that screenshot could be anyone.

new hail screenie

sorry we re did the shot

Hi Oleg,

Nice event, nice ideas...

all i have now is this:

But count on me for next months :D

2 for the Team : We are having FUN now. :dance:

In just under the wire... :)

192 PED

The Start of 2010

60 ped global

Final Scores

Week 4 Results

1. Moraine Lynn Troskald: 232 points
2. Devon Deeveon Knight: 192 points
3. We Are Having FUN Now: 130 points
4. Yay spreadit Monk: 128 points
5. Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya: 50 points
6. PopFuzz Poppy Fuzzy: 50 points
7. Dorlune Dor Themage: 4 points
8. Perry foShizzle Elroy: 2 points
9. Cozmoz CD Deluex: 2 points
10. Lisa Liz Castillo: 2 points
11. Alex Lan Mojave: 2 points

January's Government

Magistrate
Yay spreadit Monk (832 points, 10.6% share)

Knights
Petrus PM Molinos (720 points, 4.6% share)
Moraine Lynn Troskald (575 points, 4.3% share)

Council Members
Cedrick Lem Wales (353 points, 2.0% share)
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya (330 points, 2.0% share)
Devon Deeveon Knight (192 points, 1.6% share)
We Are Having FUN Now (130 points, 1.4% share)
givendale chevrons skelton (94 points, 1.3% share)
PopFuzz Poppy Fuzzy (50 points, 1.1% share)
Dorlune Dor Themage (4 points, 1.0% share)
Perry foShizzle Elroy (2 points, 1.0% share)
Cozmoz CD Deluex (2 points, 1.0% share)
Lisa Liz Castillo (2 points, 1.0% share)

Didn't make it
Alex Lan Mojave (2 points)

There are four people tied on 2 points each - government places have gone to the first three of them to post, sorry Alex but you miss out this time.

Grats to the new government :)

January's thread is posted here - prize amounts and meeting times will be posted there when they're available.

Back