You could be a Pyrate, too.

Status
ooooo btw we just hit #11 in the soc crafting list, gonna be a bitch to knock m2s out of #10 tho

lmao!

b

Indeed she can, Conga :D

Oh yea - I didn't go to bed when I should have, so I went to hunt instead. When in-game, I found out one of our socmates wasn't registered on EntropiaTracker as a Pyrate. We got him registered and decided that # 10 wasn't quite what we were looking for .. so we're gonna take spot #7.

pyrates_7th_top_mining_soc_12-07-09.jpg

ttys, guys ! :zzz:

Did I do that? :ahh:

Did I do that? :ahh:

Think it was fatal, but eeh well :p

Crazy amping, crazy clicking, and crazy hunting (though team hunts don't count towards soc tracker stats unfortunately) is what it's all about, lol.

Been a pyrate for 3 and a half years, and I have to say, it's gotta be the BEST society in game (for having fun and trash talking strash :p)

Think it was fatal, but eeh well :p

Crazy amping, crazy clicking, and crazy hunting (though team hunts don't count towards soc tracker stats unfortunately) is what it's all about, lol.

Been a pyrate for 3 and a half years, and I have to say, it's gotta be the BEST society in game (for having fun and trash talking strash :p)

talking strash!!! lmao! (soc joke)

Good morning !

For the last couple years, we've lived in the desert.
It's amazing, beautiful and can get up to 110 degrees in the summer.

But, today - I woke up to this.

Long story short - it's the first no school, snow day in years and I'm going to go nuts with the kids and their friends. :eyecrazy:

So, have a little 'insane morning' bump ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

thats how it was here too aand its STILL commin down!! :yay:

I'd like to send a welcome to our newest and soon-joining Pyrates ! :yay: :dance:

1. elderpwn elderpwn pwn
  2. Seven Junivers
  3. Lily Pink Straker
  4. Philipp Orillion Denton

The whole society is excited about the recruiting and we can't wait to see the new faces around on Calypso.

I'm going to work - but have an early, snowy morning bump to find some more new, happy faces to join us. ;)

I'd like to send a welcome to our newest and soon-joining Pyrates ! :yay: :dance:

1. elderpwn elderpwn pwn
  2. Seven Junivers
  3. Lily Pink Straker

The whole society is excited about the recruiting and we can't wait to see the new faces around on Calypso.

I'm going to work - but have an early, snowy morning bump to find some more new, happy faces to join us. ;)

Gratz on finding more peg-leg friends :yay: :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI[/YOUTUBE]

Danielle, if you had this as a theme song it would be awesome :D

"do what you want because a pirate is free, you are a pirate!"

good luck guys:)

Love the hand prints on the rear window ;)

Hmm.. that's suggestive. Loki's been busy. Get that frost bite on your hands checked out Danielle. lmao!! sorry.. i had to.

Can i Be a Pyrate Too?

Pm sent, looking for Soc. Too lonely in EU now :(

1. elderpwn elderpwn pwn
  2. Seven Junivers
  3. Lily Pink Straker

Just saw your PM, will log in tonight.

:yay::yay::yay:

I'll soon be a Pyrate!

Lily (all excited :wtg:)

Bump for me hearties :D

YaaR, heres a hearty sunday bump for yas :wtg:

Second Shadow SGA piece that's been dropped to a pyrate today :D

Congrats Dene!

Great to see so many people from other socs that I know posting in here :)

Hi all!

If you wanted to be a Pyrate and pm'd me before, but I didn't respond - please send another PM asap ! :ahh:

we're done recruiting - but I woulnd't leave someone out, because of my error.

ty :grouphug:

Last edited:
I wanted to list the Pyrates we were lucky enough to have join us, during the recruiting drive ! :cheer:

Shane Ace Davis
Seven Junivers Junivers
Brianna Brianna Heartfire
COREY KAI BENNETT
Deadgoon Ghoast Ghoasttoaster
Ivana Gently KutChuKokOff
JoJo Xerxes Valix
Lily Pink Straker
Obi Kent Salvador
Phillipp Orillion Denton
PigBenis Pig Hateraid
BloodLust BloodLustian Daelan
Johnson Theragra Knewb
Ricko Mojo Suave
Elderpwn Elderpwn pwn
and Frank McNutty .. once his computer's fixed. ;)

Welcome aboard guys - we're very happy to see ya here ! :cheer:

Last edited:
I wanted to update the thread and just let everyone know that we did amazingly well, with our recruiting for Pyrates.

I tried to get back to each and every person who pm'd me here on EF; but it's possible with the Holidays, the New Year, and Mayhem - that I missed one or two. If you did pm me and I didn't get back to you, please re-send a request and I'll look into it - asap.

In the end, we managed to acquire about 20 new members. Some old, some new, some leaving their socs to be a Pyrate, some freelancers -as well as accepting members from the disbanding society "Rat Pack" into the Pyrates family.

I think for now, this is going to be the closing of the recruitment period for Pyrates. We need to have some time with our new members, adjusting and figuring out how we all fit together.

I'm going to leave this thread open for a minute, so I can make sure I didn't miss any requests via PM, etc.

Thank you all for your help, your interest, and most of all - your time ! :tiphat:

here's our updated member list - :yay:

soc_list_jan_12_-_1.jpg

soc_list_jan_12_-_2.jpg

soc_list_jan_12_-_3.jpg

soc_list_jan_12_-_4.jpg

soc_list_jan_12_-_5.jpg

Status
Back