Norway Spiral

Rvalldrgg

Prowler
Society
Synergen
Rvalldrgg Ugly Xerx'iq
my first thought was an meteorite too :p but seems most likley now its an failed rocketlaunch from outside the above finland in the barents sea there

still really weird looking tho xD

Huh, wierd. Kinda looks like a secret directed energy weapon test. :p

Some new way of advertising for pepsi or cola ?:scratch2:

The source of this news is perhaps not the most reliable - but I'm intrigued!

its been in norwegian news all day :p and its an rocket gone bad, still i find it hard to think that "ah its an rocket leave it be" :p

if an rocket malfunctions and they cause it to selfdestruct that happens alot faster than letting it fly for some minutes and it just vanishes :p

It's nothing weird at all, actually. In all likelihood what's seen is the last stage of a ballistic missile/experimental sounding rocket which for some reason has become unstable and started spinning.

Normally when that occurs Launch Control activates the vehicles selfdestruct, but perhaps this rocket carried important data in it's memory that for some reason couldn't be downloaded in flight. If so they´ll probably retrieve it quickly! :laugh:

They could also have calculated it's trajectory and seen that it would go down in the middle of the ocean, and chosen not to blow it up.

I actually saw something more like a circle around the moon the other day, guess it might have been this thing:scratch2:

ET Phone Home!!!!!

I actually saw something more like a circle around the moon the other day, guess it might have been this thing:scratch2:

nope that is an phenomena with full moon or very close to it causing an ice crystal sphere circle around the moon :p

like this:

moonhalo_mccay.jpg

It was Ma HQ testing the new implementation of VU10 Wormhole chips...

It's CP falling from the sky

It was Ma HQ testing the new implementation of VU10 Wormhole chips...

Wonder how much mind essence it takes...i wonder where they even got mind essence from?

:scratch:

nope that is an phenomena with full moon or very close to it causing an ice crystal sphere circle around the moon :p

like this:

moonhalo_mccay.jpg

Yes, exactly :)

Someone call Rattax! The FPC mining pattern is revealed!!!

Many of the pics show a central bright cone extending to a point on the ground. I would hazard a guess that since the light extends to that point then a projection system was set up there and the stunt utilizied either water vapor or other crap in the atmosphere to reflect the projected image.

Real Powerful Wormhole Chip!

Wow, who has the powerful wormhole chip in real life! Now I see how MA is spending all those PEDs I lose each day! Nice:yay:

Let me see, Norway, snowy area, almost christmas, big fat guy coming, hoax or viral campaign for santa :)

Wonder how much mind essence it takes...i wonder where they even got mind essence from?

:scratch:

Well, the norwegians hit about 20 billion ATH oil mid 70s so they can afford cornering the ME market.

Ah, the fantastic and mythic Norwegian nature, quite epic and so truly otherworldly...

...(while humming; I dovregubbens hall(Edward Grieg)....)......

:evilking:

Back