Question: 10.5.1 - problems with mouse-clicking anything?

MarcusLucius

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Marcus Luma Lucius
-- solved -- turned off compatibility mode

Last edited:
me too.. :(

Compatibility mode in windows? I had nothing on in there :\
Im using Win 7 if that helps to solve this for me.

err...Are you kidding me? the problem is that I CANT CLICK my mouse :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How will i click it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I usally use my fingers too click, but iff u cant do that..
Whatever works for u ;)

I usally use my fingers too click, but iff u cant do that..
Whatever works for u ;)

:laugh::laugh:

Is not my finger .. HAHAHH AH!

I click the mouse but i can't drag HP bars, i cant change to soc chat i can't close loot window ... got it now? :)

Mouse is simply not working :(

:laugh::laugh:

Is not my finger .. HAHAHH AH!

I click the mouse but i can't drag HP bars, i cant change to soc chat i can't close loot window ... got it now? :)

Mouse is simply not working :(

Try this : turn off compatibility mode ;)

I have low graphic options and when I click, it seems not to work but if I keep mouse button pressed about 1 second, it works.

I have low graphic options and when I click, it seems not to work but if I keep mouse button pressed about 1 second, it works.

No, its not about low graph...

I tried holding the button down for a while but no go for me. The rest (movement/chat/keyboard) runs smoothly so doesn't look like lag.

I have the same problem :(

same problem here, worked for a hour or so . Now no left or right clicking more.

Any suggestions.
Compatibily mode isn't the problem. Tried no solution

same problem here, worked for a hour or so . Now no left or right clicking more.

Any suggestions.

I can't even use that .. .i tried to put in win 2000 and the game won't even start! HAHAHHA

MA FUCKED UP for another time ... FFS i can't change my Amps on guns , can't close my loot window , can't even teleport! :laugh::laugh:

Any suggestions.

Have u tried using ur other hand?

Ok, serious..

It might have something to do with all the other bugs
that appeared after the update.
Send a support case as Marco would say, and it might
be fixed as fast as they fixed the pm bug :)

Closing pe assistant worked for me :)

damn i liked that pe assitant , hope they fix it ;)

Yeah, without PEAss it works :)

But I need PEASS :((((

yea turning off the comp.mode worked for me.
rightclick entropia executable in OS, select compatibility ... there you go

It worked for me wihout PE-ass ... dammit Pe-ass is THE BEST EU companion ... i need that ! :(

Well, there is a way to STILL use PEAss :)
You start EU and logon, after that start PEAss (you cant see that PEAss ingame but still you can make screenshots and if you use windowmoded game then you can use notepad, timers, maps, screenshots by cliking on notification icon)
Hope that helps a little :)
(damn I liked PEAss's calc :( )

Oh BTW I got this answer from EU support:
:(
Hi,

With the release of 10.5 players are unable to use the 3rd party tool PE Assistant together with Planet Calypso. With PE Assistant running, our client no longer detects any mouse clicks.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

This way its working for me: I start first peass(as always), put client loader in trash, put it back and start EU.
Working with vista 64bit.
Not a very good solution because you have to do it everytime again when you start EU.

This way its working for me: I start first peass(as always), put client loader in trash, put it back and start EU.
Working with vista 64bit.
Not a very good solution because you have to do it everytime again when you start EU.

What do you mean by "put client loader in trash, put it back and start EU" :scratch2:

Back