-TAO- Saturday Night Open TT Hunts

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
To coincide with our current recruitment drive, TAO are throwing our regular Saturday night hunts open to all comers. But you don't need to be interested in joining our soc to join in. Everyone is welcome. The more, the merrier! (and if we get too many, we always make a 2nd team)

The next two hunts will be for TT weapons (or similar firepower)only. On Saturday the 19th, I want to have a go at hunting Chompers , if we can only get sufficient numbers. But tonight (12th) we'll go for something a little less ambitious. Which mob we go for exactly will depend on how many people turn up, what seems to be looting well, and the whim of the moment! Possibilities include troxes, feffs, argos, itumas

Hope to see you soon!

jay

Saturday 12th December:
Meet at: Port Atlantis TP from 23.00 UTC for a 23.30 start
(but please bear in mind that we will move on to any one of several TPs from here)

Saturday 19th December:Meet at Oshiri Hearts TP from 23.00 UTC for a 23.30 start
(If you're a noob who doesn't yet have Oshiri TP, drop me a PM, and I'll try to arrange to run you there)

Hunt Rules

Permitted weapons: Any TT weapon (amp optional),unamped cb5, or similar
Loot distribution: loot will be automatically split by "stack share". Any single item worth 50 PED or more (including mark-up) should be immediately handed to the team leader, to be equally split between the team members. So long as funds permit, an estimated value (minius expected auction feeds)will be distributed on the spot

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...what-does-tee-ay-oh-stand-tao-recruiting.html

Last week's hunt went pretty well, with 8 people showing up (all regulars though) We got a globie on an ambu old, and i got a solo globie on a feff just after everybody else finished (so it went down as a team globie)

I've posted the details for this week's hunt here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-chompers-opalos-23-30-saturday-19th-dec.html

(on reflection, thought it best to post under "hunting", to avioid disappointment at there being no prize! )

Come on lets start this up again and I will be there

Back